Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 05:48 AM
RedSled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the heads up. Great job, Rick. I don't understand why anyone who can afford to do such an expensive build for a G35 has a need to compulsively lie like this.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:55 AM
NyCSnEaK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the video Rick. Thanks for starting this thread. Exposing the shady-ness of the sister site.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 AM
TTRANK

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Ttrank,

You seem like a pretty level headed guy. Thanks for clarifying that bit of the puzzle.

I try to be as much as possible.

I'm sorry to you and everyone else for not saying something earlier. I was at work and the screen shots were so small I couldn't tell what posts you were talking about. I should have done more research earlier and saved everyone some fighting.

I'm not trying to protect or pick on anyone, I do feel very bad for the situation you went through.

On one side I want to say, you are buying very expensive parts from someone who is not a store or vendor so you need to use caution. At the same time, when someone tells you that all the parts are there and accounted for you want to trust them. It's good that when things went south you tried to make sure others were aware.

-Tim
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NyCSnEaK
Love the video Rick. Thanks for starting this thread. Exposing the shady-ness of the sister site.
Here is another example of selective moderating. It is now deleted. If they don't like something, it gets swept under the rug lol

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
^ Not taking sides AT ALL, cool with everyone but I have to stand up and agree with everything you said, and it's true too. It's all politics over here on driver, str8 up! Staff takes side. Especially the ones you're talking about, they're all from the same area and same group of friends. Nothing you said was a lie. Calvin, he's a cool cat in general though, I met him personally many times and hung out with him a few times.

O.P who cares about bashers and flamers on this, its a muda ****in strut bar LOL w0op dii doo

Also, +1 On RareJDM stuff too tho, good shiet mang.
Attached Thumbnails BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver-g37rider1.jpg  

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-27-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

It looks like the G35 driver staff didn't like my video too much although it wasn't posted over there by me. I'm not permanently banned, but on miserable user status like Rude lol

What else are they going to do to sweep the truth under the rug? As each day passes, they look more and more like internet tyrants lol
Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by NyCSnEaK
NP, i'm definitely not trying to start a feud on both sites because we are all one big Nissan family. However, the few bad apples need to be exposed and have their positions reviewed. If IB keeps them in place, our sister site is going to go down the toilet just like it already has. The knowledge base over there is very small when compared to our site and the level of false information floating around is astonishing.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:25 AM
TTRANK

FYI - I don't know what went on with that strut bar thread, I was not involved at all. This is regarding the topic of this thread as it has been prior.

You shouldn't base your opinion of an entire forum on a few members or staff members...
Plus when you make a video or comments that are very insulting to a large group based on a small group you are trying to start a feud, whether directly or indirectly. I would not expect that kind of behavior be tolerated on here either.

The same opinion could be based on here if someone new was approached by people who talk to others like RudeG does. He acts like he is upset for being on the MU after his attitude toward many people on driver that had NOTHING to do with the situation. Very inmature for someone over the age of 14.

You have to take the good with the bad, your situation is resolved isn't it? Yet you continue to fight and insult so many, why bother?

Like I said before, I agree that you were the one who was wronged and you should be upset at the seller, but he is long gone and has even put up a formal apology. What do you intend to gain by keeping this fight going.

I guess I just expect everyone on here and driver to treat others as they would like to be treated. Most do but many don't...

Last edited by TTRANK; 03-28-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by TTRANK
FYI - I don't know what went on with that strut bar thread, I was not involved at all. This is regarding the topic of this thread as it has been prior.

You shouldn't base your opinion of an entire forum on a few members or staff members...
Plus when you make a video or comments that are very insulting to a large group based on a small group you are trying to start a feud, whether directly or indirectly. I would not expect that kind of behavior be tolerated on here either.

The same opinion could be based on here if someone new was approached by people who talk to others like RudeG does. He acts like he is upset for being on the MU after his attitude toward many people on driver that had NOTHING to do with the situation. Very inmature for someone over the age of 14.

You have to take the good with the bad, your situation is resolved isn't it? Yet you continue to fight and insult so many, why bother?

Like I said before, I agree that you were the one who was wronged and you should be upset at the seller, but he is long gone and has even put up a formal apology. What do you intend to gain by keeping this fight going.

I guess I just expect everyone on here and driver to treat others as they would like to be treated. Most do but many don't...
The strut bar thread stems to a lot of other things wrong with not only a vendor that was banned from my350z and g35driver, but the select few of staff members over there as referenced in the video.

I never stated anywhere that I believed that the entire g35 community were a bunch of scam artists etc. Anyone who attended my "infamous" so cal meet in February knows that I could care less what car or forum anyone is from. My intention is to draw the entire picture of those specifically in question:

-Calvin aka Ahero4eternity
-Canadian
-and the scam artists they harbor by holding the moderator and admin position on g35driver.

Was my issue resolved? Far from it, but i'm past what Whiteg35 has done. Maybe we should start a new thread on the new topics at hand as information is compiled

We're moving on to other things which is the main source of the bigger problem which many of you on g35driver know little about. There are evil thieves entrenching themselves in our community and i'm not going to sit back and watch people be taken for their money without saying a word. If I am banned for standing for what I believe in, then so be it, but at least I can go to bed knowing that I didn't just sit back and do nothing.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-28-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:12 AM
TTRANK

Question

I took offense because your video also made very rude remarks to the general "G35Driver" staff as well in the form of undeserved cheap shots. You do that and then back up and say you don't want to start a feud when it comes off like that is exactly what you are trying to do.

I guess I have to realize that many people say whatever they want over the internet and most don't care who it offends, regardless of whether it was deserved or not.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by TTRANK
I took offense because your video also made very rude remarks to the general "G35Driver" staff as well in the form of undeserved cheap shots. You do that and then back up and say you don't want to start a feud when it comes off like that is exactly what you are trying to do.

I guess I have to realize that many people say whatever they want over the internet and most don't care who it offends, regardless of whether it was deserved or not.
Listen to the video again. Take out your ear plugs out this time and connect the hearing aid. It specifically calls out specific moderators/admins. To finish off the video the character says "G35 driver staff" since it is easier to wrap it up that way rather than naming 3-4 individual names again which is redundant. It's an animation with humor and not a detailed post. Imagine if i had the character say all of the specific names again. It would kill the video. It's all for the mood and timing man. lol

If you're offended by that than wow. It's the internet. Thicker skin maybe especially if it wasn't specifically directed at the entire staff? Either way, it looks like the g35 driver staff including those that looked shady (exception: canadian since he is an idiot), are being updated on what was wrong with the g35 forum. Although a lot of us came off the wrong way, we all had intentions of steering people clear of the blackhole aka Scott Bush aka Relentless autosports. It seems like everything that touches him or is near him is sucked in to his major failure and is destroyed or goes through some major drama. That guy needs to burn in hell for all of his actions.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-29-2009 at 12:47 PM.