Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What other sports cars get cross-shopped with Zs?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Simann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ahmad350
Dutchboy350z, why don’t you read my post before you come out like A$$ that knows about e46, and tell me where I said it was an M3, also every e46 non M on E46 forums got am M3 bumper or Mteck so what the hell its soooo forbidden when it comes to fenders, also can you show me some pics of yours so I can learn from your great taste how not to rice a German car? Kid grow up. I was trying to contribute to this thread and be apart of the forums since I just got a 350 and I got so much to learn about it

I agree, the guy evidently has vision impairment as I see no "3" by the motor sport ///M logo on the fender. Just as NISMO has parts for various types of Nissan's BMW also has ///M parts for their various models. I see more people on here slapping on a NISMO intake or shifter kit and putting NISMO badges on each window. That to me is pretty gosh darn ricey.

But don't sweat it, that black E46 looks pretty darn good to me! And I love the ///M fenders!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Ahmad350

Originally Posted by Simann
I agree, the guy evidently has vision impairment as I see no "3" by the motor sport ///M logo on the fender. Just as NISMO has parts for various types of Nissan's BMW also has ///M parts for their various models. I see more people on here slapping on a NISMO intake or shifter kit and putting NISMO badges on each window. That to me is pretty gosh darn ricey.

But don't sweat it, that black E46 looks pretty darn good to me! And I love the ///M fenders!
Thanks Bro
Old 05-14-2009, 04:49 PM
JEKL

Dutchboy350z, why don’t you read my post before you come out like A$$ that knows about e46, and tell me where I said it was an M3, also every e46 non M on E46 forums got am M3 bumper or Mteck so what the hell its soooo forbidden when it comes to fenders, also can you show me some pics of yours so I can learn from your great taste how not to rice a German car? Kid grow up. I was trying to contribute to this thread and be apart of the forums since I just got a 350 and I got so much to learn about it
Ahmad, NC here too. And welcome to my350z. There is a ton of knowledge here and you will be able to learn a lot about your new Z.

Semen, do you really think you belong in a conversation about the authenticity of car parts?
Old 05-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Ahmad350

[QUOTE=jekl1000;7328511]Ahmad, NC here too. And welcome to my350z. There is a ton of knowledge here and you will be able to learn a lot about your new Z.
thanks man, happy to be here
Old 05-14-2009, 04:56 PM
lyork92

Personally I had an 07 mustang and totally hated after 1 week of driving it and keeped it for 2 years, then i finally got an 05 Z and totally love it, it was like night and day, in my opinion american cars handling is awful. The Z is worth every penny no matter what model you get.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Simann

Originally Posted by lyork92
Personally I had an 07 mustang and totally hated after 1 week of driving it and keeped it for 2 years, then i finally got an 05 Z and totally love it, it was like night and day, in my opinion american cars handling is awful. The Z is worth every penny no matter what model you get.

I bridged a friend over to the import side a couple of years back. He was an avid Mustang character. But then he drove my M3 and decided that a little plush and up to date is worth a bit more than brute power and loud pipes.

Agree, the reason the domestic market is where it is today is exactly such. The quality of the product and lack of sustenance. (lets not include the C6 Z06 or ZR1, those are quite the contrary)
Old 05-14-2009, 06:15 PM
orangeflash

Originally Posted by zettahertz
no lotus fans?
Sometimes i wish i got a lotus elise.
I AM A HUGE LOTUS FAN! You should have gone with a lotus, big mistake. IMO you can't get any better than a 30k elise. Looks, power, handling, and reliability. Not to mention you feel like you are in a race car. Lotus FTW! BTW that is my next car, hopefully I can get one within a year.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

S2k, G35coupe, E46 M3
Old 05-14-2009, 08:39 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow What the fk guyz, first I didn’t claim it was an M, second I don’t have any M badges on the car what so ever, third my dual exhaust is fully functional(remus power sound) www.bavauto.com , fourth the car will have a custom wide body in the rear and that will complement the carbon fiber front fenders real good, but any way thanks for the comment, your real funny.
peace
My bad homeslice, I thought you were claiming to have an M3 from dutch's post. However, I still don't think you should have the m3 vents on the front panel, that screams poseur. Car looks good beside that.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:07 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
Can't you say the same thing to the guys putting NISMO front bumpers on regular Z's?

Same thing this kid did with his BMW.

Who cares though. I know if he rolled up along side of me it isn't an M3 regardless of what he has done. Less he went a step further in swapping engines to where i would only find out in a friendly match.

Don't be fooled though that the M3 is the superior bmw by far. The 330ci will give an M3 a big time work out just to pull away by a minimal amount.
Actually it's no where near the same comparison. A nismo Z (07-08) has the same HR engine with a different front and rear bumper. This guy is trying to pass off his 2.5 liter inline 6 as a 3.2L 330 bhp car. My 328Ci is has more hp/tq.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Kid?? you really have no clue what you tried to make you E46 appear to be. You put M3 fenders on a car that was NOT a M3. You tried to put a M3 exhaust on a E46 that was NOT a M3. How do you not understand how much of a poser you turned your car into?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 PM
AroundMyHorn

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Actually it's no where near the same comparison. A nismo Z (07-08) has the same HR engine with a different front and rear bumper. This guy is trying to pass off his 2.5 liter inline 6 as a 3.2L 330 bhp car. My 328Ci is has more hp/tq.
Also true.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

wow What the fk guyz, first I didn’t claim it was an M, second I don’t have any M badges on the car what so ever, third my dual exhaust is fully functional(remus power sound) www.bavauto.com , fourth the car will have a custom wide body in the rear and that will complement the carbon fiber front fenders real good, but any way thanks for the comment, your real funny.
peace
Wrong numnuts. You have M3 fenders and you tried to emulate a M3 true dual exhaust, and your front bumper is a replica of a M3. So why don't you have the 325Ci badge? You obviously were trying to pass off your E46 as something it wasn't.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:24 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Isn't this the guy that put Volk stickers on his rota wheels? Yeah great backing there. Posers supporting posers on the next Jerry Springer.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 05-14-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:33 PM
AroundMyHorn

Isn't this the guy that put Volk stickers on his SSR wheels? Yeah great backing there.
Even worse, they were Rota's.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
Even worse, they were Rota's.
Ninja edit ... I knew SSR's didn't sound right.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:38 AM
aduke

Originally Posted by orangeflash
I AM A HUGE LOTUS FAN! You should have gone with a lotus, big mistake. IMO you can't get any better than a 30k elise. Looks, power, handling, and reliability. Not to mention you feel like you are in a race car. Lotus FTW! BTW that is my next car, hopefully I can get one within a year.
they are pretty sweet but man they are TINY
Old 05-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Ahmad350

Kid?? you really have no clue what you tried to make you E46 appear to be. You put M3 fenders on a car that was NOT a M3. You tried to put a M3 exhaust on a E46 that was NOT a M3. How do you not understand how much of a poser you turned your car into?
Wrong numnuts. You have M3 fenders and you tried to emulate a M3 true dual exhaust, and your front bumper is a replica of a M3. So why don't you have the 325Ci badge? You obviously were trying to pass off your E46 as something it wasn't.
Isn't this the guy that put Volk stickers on his rota wheels? Yeah great backing there. Posers supporting posers on the next Jerry Springer.
Ninja edit ... I knew SSR's didn't sound right.
Kid, what the hell is your problem, again what are you trying to accomplish ? I promise there is nothing to win here, please grow up dude, your sounding like a complete idiot douche boy, and yes I am a poser and actually that’s not even a BMW it’s a Honda civic/325CI/M3 are you happy now?? Little kid, I cant stands idiots like you , your fkinup the OP thread for no reason, again… all I wanted to do was to contribute to the thread that’s all.
P.S I only posted one pic of my ride, where did you get the other one , was that your wallpaper? Are you in love with my ride?? If you need help to make you 2000 328 look like mine I will be more than glad to help. I wont tell I promise, now go eat some candy and chill out LMFAO………
Peace
Old 05-15-2009, 07:47 AM
aduke

+1 Just because 90% of the population wouldn't know the difference doesn't mean you should do it.
who cares? my guess is that 90% of the population doesn't even know what an M3 is... to most people, its just another beamer.

I wouldn't personally make this kind of change to my car, but who cares if somebody else does? why get so angry? how does it hurt you? its just a matter of taste, no need to be a hater
Old 05-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: What other sports cars get cross-shopped with Zs?