Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 07:45 PM
xlopezx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

i know that something funny or embarrassing has happen to all of us in our z or in other cars it would be great to hear it form different persons to have a good laugh!!!

to start las week me and my friend were racing (he has a 08 mustang gt sc) and a cop pull us over. as he was taking down the information we started arguing who was winning by the time we got pull over, we decided to ask the cop who was ahead of the other, (the cop was around 25 years old) he said that my friend won after talking with him about cars for like 1/2 hr he let us go with nothing more than a warning haha

Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing ever funny happens in my Z. I don't drive like a retard either.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:00 PM
konaforever

Well, one time in band camp...
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
cwv_558

I don't believe cops started pulling people over at the track.

Soo... thanks for putting everyone's life in danger!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM
WhiteNoiz

Like when my gf reached in the back for something and heel kicked her ginger ale upside down onto my shift boot?

I dunno, the funniest times in my Z include a large hill, and pissed off redneck in a diesel truck... They always seem to have this allergic reaction to the 350

*oh, it just hit me. The best was when a car full of teenagers yelled at me to give my moms car back. lol. I'm almost 30...and it does not look anything like a moms car.
Oh, My mom did my car once and got stuck in up against a curb trying to figure out how to put it into reverse... that would have been funny if she didnt scratch the front lip. She didnt even call me to get her out of the jam... just how long did she hold up traffic I wonder? How many times did she bog it into the curb or kill it? Ok... happy thoughts...

Last edited by WhiteNoiz; 10-06-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:31 PM
xlopezx

Originally Posted by WhiteNoiz
Oh, My mom did my car once and got stuck in up against a curb trying to figure out how to put it into reverse...

haha the first day i got my car i didn't used the reverse next day i went to use it and spend like 5 min trying to figure it out lol haha
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 PM
DB350

inb4streetracingisbadshunning
Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

I stalled at a light today...
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 AM
gone-zo

... explained how the windows go down in my Z to the fiancee through the remote.

...5 minutes later I see her playing with said remote...

immediately looked outside, windows of my car were down during thunderstorm.

ran outside to pull windows up... slipped, fell on, and knocked out a duck.

happened about three weeks ago, that is all.

Last edited by gone-zo; 10-07-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: mispelled
Old 10-07-2009, 04:14 AM
jdmrwd

Driving around downtown San Francisco, stuck at a light.
A few cops were chatting on the sidewalk.
One of them looked at me, he shouted "Fast and Furious".
I looked at him, couldn't think of how to response...
Old 10-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Brrcats

the Z was my first manual, so the first week I had it I was still pretty uncomfortable with regards to working the clutch. In rush hour traffic I ended up killing it in an intersection. The oncoming traffic laughed at me.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:19 AM
Z_Youlater

I was driving down the road the other day, and was sitting at a stop light, an older guy complimented me for my car, "That's a nice car young man" he said. Light turns green, he fly off the line and it was a Masarati Coupe version, i do not know what model. I thought to myself, OH MY DAMMNN...
Old 10-07-2009, 05:40 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by xlopezx
i know that something funny or embarrassing has happen to all of us in our z or in other cars it would be great to hear it form different persons to have a good laugh!!!

to start las week me and my friend were racing (he has a 08 mustang gt sc) and a cop pull us over. as he was taking down the information we started arguing who was winning by the time we got pull over, we decided to ask the cop who was ahead of the other, (the cop was around 25 years old) he said that my friend won after talking with him about cars for like 1/2 hr he let us go with nothing more than a warning haha

that's not a funny story for different reasons.
First, don't risk others lives and their families because you and your friends are DUSHBAGS! and that cop should be written up or fired for this. He basiclly is encouraging street racing. You sir are a tool and bring a bad dark cloud over our cars.....if karma is out there we will see the next thread "Totalled my Z and...my buddy's in the hopital..WTF?"

oh and ps...

i don't believe you for a second buddy. come up with something better.

Last edited by LLL'sZ; 10-07-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:27 AM
xlopezx

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
that's not a funny story for different reasons.
First, don't risk others lives and their families because you and your friends are DUSHBAGS! and that cop should be written up or fired for this. He basiclly is encouraging street racing. You sir are a tool and bring a bad dark cloud over our cars.....if karma is out there we will see the next thread "Totalled my Z and...my buddy's in the hopital..WTF?"

oh and ps...

i don't believe you for a second buddy. come up with something better.
here we go...

if u believe me or not its not my problem i dont care, i can only post stories that has happen to me which i think is funny , i live in a small city cops dont bother too much, so if i tell you that in my previous car a c55 amg i run a red light and i came up with a huge story about the doppler effect and he just thought i had too much imagination and let me go!! u wont believe me either. if you dont think is funny to bad im sure other people do find it funny... and didn't you read funny stories not old guys bragging for everything , im sure u have never stalled your car at a light or something funny MR so serious!!

i know its dangerous but hey your in fl too i live in the suburbs of ft lauderdale moroso is at jupiter, homestead is like 2 hr drive.... im 18 work 40hrs a week every day to pay my car why not have fun in it
Old 10-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Sleeper01

some of these stories are pretty funny.....
Old 10-07-2009, 07:45 AM
ODEHBOY

I stalled at teh gas station haha.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:55 AM
LLL'sZ

here we go...

if u believe me or not its not my problem i dont care, i can only post stories that has happen to me which i think is funny , i live in a small city cops dont bother too much, so if i tell you that in my previous car a c55 amg i run a red light and i came up with a huge story about the doppler effect and he just thought i had too much imagination and let me go!! u wont believe me either. if you dont think is funny to bad im sure other people do find it funny... and didn't you read funny stories not old guys bragging for everything , im sure u have never stalled your car at a light or something funny MR so serious!!

i know its dangerous but hey your in fl too i live in the suburbs of ft lauderdale moroso is at jupiter, homestead is like 2 hr drive.... im 18 work 40hrs a week every day to pay my car why not have fun in it
I get tattoo'd in Jupiter and i've seen those cops, they don't look so laid back.
Oh so your a young punk to boot? That makes it even FUNNIER doesn't it. That makes it realy hard to swallow now, top death rate car, street racing a crustang and the cop just thinks it's cool!?! OKAY!
I'm 31yrs old and i have stalled here and there....that's funny? embarassing maybe funny NO!
Why not have fun in it...? Have all the fun you want but how fun for the family that suffers when you wreck? And it's bound to happen.

Now on another note i want a poll to see how many ppl here find your story funny or they find you to be a total TOOL?

i'll start
1) TOOL
2)
3)
4)
5)

Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
xlopezx

hahahahaha so you dont think is funny stalled your car at a light or in front of a hot chick right!! yeah its embarrassing and funny too!! did u read what a i wrote i live on the suburbs of ft lauderdale not Jupiter you dumb ****.... so ur 31 and you never race your car in the street when you were 18 right think back u old %#!%@ and who's life im i going to take with me if i crash at US27 at 3 am?? he let us go cause he thought it was funny that we got pull over for racing but all we were talking about and argue about was about who won, who ask a cop that just pull you over for racing to tell u who won? by that point he got in the conversation we started talking about all kind of cars he just thought we were good kids trying to have fun so he let us go.... not that he is encouraging street racing but after having a good laugh why be an *******? so sincerely think w.e the **** you want, i dont give a ****!!!!!

tool or not some people might find it funny so F.U.

and going back to funny stories i was flirting the other day with a chick on a porsche boxter and i stalled my car right in front of her... hahahahahaha
Old 10-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Mikie13

here we go...

I'm not one to bash anyone over a forum...but you sir are just naive and irresponsible. I don't find that story funny one bit. Its not even a good story...it sounds more like the prelude to an obituary or a tragic news article...

A funny story would be more like this: I got pulled over with a couple friends in the car back when I was in HS in my first car, only for speeding 60 in a 50...the cop was a nice guy and asked where I was coming from. I said the movies. He asked what I went to see. So I said, "I went and saw that Coyote Ugly movie"

"oh, the one with all the hot chicks dancing on the bar? They look hot! My wife won't let me go see it, haha. Please slow it down through here and have a nice day"

See...that has a little integrity to it and some actual humor. Sure I could be called irresponsible for speeding...but I wasn't doing anything outlandish like STREET RACING.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
sir captian

One evening last summer me and my wife were coming home from dinner and i had the windows down and the stereo turned down.We stopped at a traffic light and my clutch started clattering like crazy,my wife stuck her head out of the window and looked up at the sky.I asked her what she was doing and she replied "I thought I heard a helicopter flying real low".

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!