NismoZ123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ouch

dancing....
Attached Thumbnails Funny stories in your 350z!!!!-dacing-fail.jpg  
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 AM
LLL'sZ

This can be my last comment but not one person on this said that the OP had a funny story. Thank you all for the support.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:52 AM
scrillasherv

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
This can be my last comment but not one person on this said that the OP had a funny story. Thank you all for the support.
What the hell are you trying to prove? Let the kid live. It's his life. Just live your own. It's a thread meant to be about funny stories. If you don't think it's funny, move along.

Thanks
Old 10-09-2009, 11:40 AM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I tell people I drive a Nissan, and when I go pick them up they go "WOAH! You drive THIS? I thought you had some NISSAN!"
Old 10-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Boostedtrack350

please move on. You have made your point. Thank you and have a great day!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
styles

The funniest thing that happened in my Z was when I was on a first date with this girl. I picked her up and got to the destination, I got out of the car and started walking toward the door. Im a couple steps away from the car and realize I didnt hear my passenger door open or close. So I go back to my car open the diver-side door and stick my head in and i see her touching/feeling the inside of the passenger door like she was blind or something. She looks at me and asks "how do i get out?". So I demonstrated the proper way to open the car door. We had a good laugh about it for awhile.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:29 PM
joepro

styles, that is funny haha. Lastly on the topic, facts are not a justification, they are facts, you cannot stop this act by flaming people on this board, that is my point.

MORE FUNNY STORIES NOW!!!!

Last edited by joepro; 10-09-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Boostedtrack350

Originally Posted by styles
The funniest thing that happened in my Z was when I was on a first date with this girl. I picked her up and got to the destination, I got out of the car and started walking toward the door. Im a couple steps away from the car and realize I didnt hear my passenger door open or close. So I go back to my car open the diver-side door and stick my head in and i see her touching/feeling the inside of the passenger door like she was blind or something. She looks at me and asks "how do i get out?". So I demonstrated the proper way to open the car door. We had a good laugh about it for awhile.
Yeah I have had several people ask "how do I get out of here" too

Last edited by Boostedtrack350; 10-09-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Izzysparks3

Originally Posted by KingBaby
I stalled at a light today...
I staled for the first time since I bought my Z the other day... its been like 6 months almost.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Izzysparks3

Trying to get laid huh? I sure hope so, i wouldn't give my BEST friend my car for ***** and giggles i'll tell ya' that. No stock shifter huh? it's right there.
If you dont push down a little it stays in neutral...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 PM
xlopezx

i have a remote starter alarm, i love when people are looking at my car specially lil kids and start the engine hahaha they get scared and start looking around like wtf!!! haha
Old 10-09-2009, 10:42 PM
NateZ08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's not a funny story for different reasons.
First, don't risk others lives and their families because you and your friends are DUSHBAGS! and that cop should be written up or fired for this. He basiclly is encouraging street racing. You sir are a tool and bring a bad dark cloud over our cars.....if karma is out there we will see the next thread "Totalled my Z and...my buddy's in the hopital..WTF?"

oh and ps...

i don't believe you for a second buddy. come up with something better.
GOD i hope someone slashes your tires.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:46 PM
pmab9918

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Took my car through the car wash the other day, the cloth things that spin on both sides opened the drivers door and I got soaked. Probably looked like a short bus window licker when I got out to vacuum covered in soap and water.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:16 PM
11B Z Noobie

just today had a guy in a big old ram try to start a fight following me during rush hour. I pulled over and got out, and he said "Sorry, I thought it would be some small guy driving, have a nice day!" he left me alone after that. I have gotten the "how the hell" do you fit in that a few times also. Seriously though those people who get irritated I am not in a domestic car get old fast.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:42 PM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

when i first switched from automatic to Z roadster manual i stalled whenever i stopped at the light..

funny thing about that is i started my z again and was able to drive through intersections while cars behind me got stuck at the red light again... ahhahahahahahahahahah some of them even ask me "why dont u just walk".. hahaha it was embarrassing but after i left they cant leave.(i love red light) .. so i didnt have to c them again hahahahahahahah
Old 10-10-2009, 08:22 PM
joepro

Originally Posted by 11B Z Noobie
just today had a guy in a big old ram try to start a fight following me during rush hour. I pulled over and got out, and he said "Sorry, I thought it would be some small guy driving, have a nice day!" he left me alone after that. I have gotten the "how the hell" do you fit in that a few times also. Seriously though those people who get irritated I am not in a domestic car get old fast.
I had this happen in my rx7, Im stand tall at just over 6 foot and 275, and some ahole was tailgating the crap out of me. I had enough, stopped the car and got out, he pulls up and I go whats the problem, he says oh dang, and sped off.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:47 PM
NcRsxFTW

should have pulled out the tire iron and whipped his ***...
Old 10-10-2009, 10:19 PM
11B Z Noobie

Originally Posted by NcRsxFTW
should have pulled out the tire iron and whipped his ***...
Nah, I had my CCW Sig 226, so I didn't want to do anything to escalate the situation. I was just going to try to handle the situation non violently, and it worked.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:29 PM
NcRsxFTW

ha well dang. well did you atleast make him throw some cash your way like 2 grand for that fender? hehe
Old 10-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

My funny story:
Sitting at a red light in the left lane, I realized I was not in the lane I wanted to be in (to go to In-and-Out burger). I had 2 options. Option 1: Wait for everyone to drive by (only 4 cars) and switch into the right lane. Option 2: Pin that ***** and get to In-and-Out 30 seconds quicker. Lets just say Option 1 wasn't happening. Needless to say I was hungry as **%*%*%%*, so I pinned it as the light turned green. Got a bit sideways while swooping into the entrance of In'n Out only to get my fun KILLED by tcs. I felt sheepish after TCS PWNED ME.
That happened today.

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!