Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 09:33 AM
dkwang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man you guys need to take this flame battle into the inboxes.

Any other funny stories to liven up my work day? :P
Old 10-08-2009, 09:46 AM
warmmilk

i think its funny that when someone who's not a celeberty on this forum posts up a street racing story everyone gets on their case about "endangering others" and being a douchebag (<-- proper spelling for LLL'sZ in post 13) and what not.

but when someone like alberto posts his 0-170 vid which is obviously on the street, or his other street racing vids, or other members the a post count in the 5 digits and tt'd z's, the reaction is "OMFG YOU CAN F'ING DRIVE" and "your car is sooooo BADASS" and "HOLY MOTHER OF VIRGIN MARY YOU CAN SHIFT FAST"

moral of the story is stop being hipocritic nuthuggers, everyone does a pull and/or a roll on or stop light race here or there. you don't even know the conditions, it could have been a completely empty highway other than the cop hiding behind the bush. i'm pretty sure a 400+ whp z and supercharge mustang are fast enough to where racing with any sort of traffic would be useless cause you'd have to slow down a third of a second after hitting the gas. just cause someone races once in a while on the highway or the street doens't mean they lack the common sence to recognize a potentially dangerous situation...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:04 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by warmmilk
i think its funny that when someone who's not a celeberty on this forum posts up a street racing story everyone gets on their case about "endangering others" and being a douchebag (<-- proper spelling for LLL'sZ in post 13) and what not.

but when someone like alberto posts his 0-170 vid which is obviously on the street, or his other street racing vids, or other members the a post count in the 5 digits and tt'd z's, the reaction is "OMFG YOU CAN F'ING DRIVE" and "your car is sooooo BADASS" and "HOLY MOTHER OF VIRGIN MARY YOU CAN SHIFT FAST"

moral of the story is stop being hipocritic nuthuggers, everyone does a pull and/or a roll on or stop light race here or there. you don't even know the conditions, it could have been a completely empty highway other than the cop hiding behind the bush. i'm pretty sure a 400+ whp z and supercharge mustang are fast enough to where racing with any sort of traffic would be useless cause you'd have to slow down a third of a second after hitting the gas. just cause someone races once in a while on the highway or the street doens't mean they lack the common sence to recognize a potentially dangerous situation...
Yeah thanks i can spell it i just thought it would be edited out so i spelled it wrong so it wouldn't get flagged. thanks for the nit pic tho?

If for one second you think this f'ing kid has ANY common sense then you must be his senseless father!

You hear about Nick Hogan up my way? Way better driver, way better car, way more sense since he's a drifter and all. He crashed and almost killed his best friend whom is now a vegetable!

You sir are a moron for the assanine comments you have spewed here. I have NEVER posted how cool or bad *** it is to be wreckless on this forum so i don't fit into you general dumbass comment.to being a tard' sir.

This would be pointless in a PM war since nobody else could chime in right?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:08 AM
LLL'sZ

Funny statement of the day:

Just like any clown can have a kid i guess any clown can buy a "Z"!

It takes a good man/woman to raise a child and it takes a good man/woman to drive a "Z"!

I sure hope this fool isn't planning the double no no and have a kid!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:23 AM
warmmilk

just for the record, nick hogan is not that good of a driver. he was a regular on supraforums before the accident, and some of the people knew him personally. they all said he's not that great of a driver and posted up complaints from his drift instructor saying how difficult it was to teach him anything. and he was driving a 900 whp supra on a damp road and decided to race, now thats someone that lacks common sense...

as for the my post above, i'm not really talking about this OP in particular, thats just what happens in general on this forum. i don't see anyone telling alberto he's an idiot and lacks common sense for going 170 on the street, i only see nut huggers licking his ***** about it. alberto is just an example (no offence alberto if your reading this), he was just the first one that popped into my head that can post whatever he wants and nobody will dare say a word against him...

and i wasn't talking about you specifically either about not calling veteran poster about street racing, just the forum in general

edit:
the only reason nick hogan was able to get in pro drift events is cause he had enough money to sponsor his own team, and picked up sponsors for celebrity status, not his driving skill (or lack thereof). he would not have been able to get into pro drifting if it wasn't for that, no regular drift team would hire him on as a driver...

Last edited by warmmilk; 10-08-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:50 AM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sir captian
One evening last summer me and my wife were coming home from dinner and i had the windows down and the stereo turned down.We stopped at a traffic light and my clutch started clattering like crazy,my wife stuck her head out of the window and looked up at the sky.I asked her what she was doing and she replied "I thought I heard a helicopter flying real low".

That is absolutely hilarious.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 PM
warmmilk

Originally Posted by xlopezx
just so you know i graduated high school with a 4.3 gpa got accepted to UF and have bright futures scholarship,

thats how it know its bullsh*t
Old 10-08-2009, 12:20 PM
xlopezx

u know its bs cause of a 4.3 hs gpa??? if u take AP classes u can get a gpa higher than 4.0. and really everyone is still going to keep talking about my story just let go and post funny stories so that everyone can have a good laugh!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:34 PM
warmmilk

^ok, my bad, take it back, not BS...
Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was showing 2 of my buddies the car for the first time, and they had some freshman with them I didn't know. They kept tellin him what a 350Z was and how its a higher performance sports car ect... and I open the door and the freshman says "WTF 3 Pedals?????"

The 3 of us broke out laughing. He'd never heard of a clutch.......or a manual transmission.....the idea was completely foreign to him lol.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just thought of the other one. When I bought the car I couldn't drive manual very well so I had my father drive it home for me and me and my brother followed in the minivan.

Literally on the drive home from the dealership we see a police car on the side of the highway with his lights on. As we get closer we start to wonder.....could it be??

SURE ENOUGH, it was my father in my new 350Z pulled over to the side of the highway for a ticket less than 2 hours after getting the car!!! (he's not had a ticket in 10 years) My brother and I were laughing the rest of the way home about it.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:46 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Originally Posted by xlopezx
u know its bs cause of a 4.3 hs gpa??? if u take AP classes u can get a gpa higher than 4.0. and really everyone is still going to keep talking about my story just let go and post funny stories so that everyone can have a good laugh!!
I graduated with a 4.7...doesn't mean sh*t though really....I played sports and never did my work and cheated but was in college credit classes so I graduated 4th in my class.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:22 PM
scrillasherv

Originally Posted by I DTW I
I was showing 2 of my buddies the car for the first time, and they had some freshman with them I didn't know. They kept tellin him what a 350Z was and how its a higher performance sports car ect... and I open the door and the freshman says "WTF 3 Pedals?????"

The 3 of us broke out laughing. He'd never heard of a clutch.......or a manual transmission.....the idea was completely foreign to him lol.
Hahahaa what planet was he from
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM
axncatsma

Default funny...but not

I bought my Z in August. We've had magnificent weather ever since then. I've been lovin' life, top down, cruisin' around town, etc.. Weather forecast was for rain - heavy rain - ALL DAY today.

So, I decide I'm going to take the truck to work for two reasons: 1) Just detailed the Z (again), 2) not fond of the idea of driving a car with wide, flat tires in a deluge. I get no further than 3 miles from home in the truck, when WHAM! -- it just stops running.

Hubby picks me up, we go back home and I drive the Z to work. Found out later that the truck threw a rod. Dang. I feel somehow like the truck was throwing a temper tantrum because she knows I like the Z better. ; )
Old 10-08-2009, 07:51 PM
travis0260

Default I hit a Coyote the other day and got it on video

Well I'm really not sure how funny this is but... I just recently bought a new camera for filming some of the AutoX events that I attend. I wanted to give it a little test before the event so I mounting it up to my CruiseCam mount and hit the road early Sunday morning. I was almost home when a Coyote jumped in front of the car. Shortly after I realized the camera was rolling when it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nygmSRZlXbw

I didn't actually run it over. The coyote hit the corner of my bumper and I believe I bounced it right off the road. The car did take a little damage. The corner of the front bumper was snapped off.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:05 PM
joepro

I got the funniest of all, you guys bickering back and forth like school children, 30 some year old men acting like a 15 yr old HS kids, THAT IS funny.(only read to page 3 because it got too overwhelming)

Anyway My experiences:

The Z is undoubtedly and old guy magnet, only have owned it for 3 months now and had at least 5 old guys stop me in parking lots to compliment or strike up a story about old datsuns(sp?)! One even asked me if it was brand new, its an 03 with 70k and the rear bumper does not match the rest of the car due to an accident with the prior owner and the rear bumper was not painted, that's funny!

An my personal opinion about this feud, street racing is a part of life, and is any other "dangerous" activity. EVERYTHING we do in life has a certain amount of risk involved. To everyone here, you cannot tell me that you have never endangered someone else, whether on purpose or not. EVERY-TIME a human being gets behind the wheel of a car, we endanger each other, other wise why do we have safety measures? The arguments about street racing are also hollow, look, it going to happen, before cars, it was horses, trains planes, whatever, people race, its a human instinct to outdo the other person, its natural. With all that being said, I do street race, but would never in traffic, or on roads that have pedestrians, literally the only people at risk are those who are racing. I NEVER race with a passenger unless they agree, and NEVER with a woman. I can not tell you how many times a women has stopped me from chasing down a mommas boy in a civic with a fart can that piped me and smiled.

You only live once, and life is too short to not take risks. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow because the driver was on his cell phone, or by a street race gone bad, what is the difference?

I did a report in college on street racing, and the facts are remarkable!

-804 people were killed in racing-related crashes between 2001 and 2006

-150 were in 2006, there were 38,648 fatal crashes in 2006.

.004%
(YES 2 zeros) were related to street racing. on a scale of 100 that is .4....

Compared to THESE REALLY DUMB POS PEOPLE:

-12,150 people were killed in alcohol related crashes in 2006.

.323% were related to alcohol, on a scale of 100 that is 32.3...almost 1 in 3! that is 32.3%

Stop harassing these kids and go to the bar and stake it out for drunks, save someones life for real. I have many friends who have had DUIs, and let me tell you, if I would be convicted of street racing in PA, my sentence(license suspension- for at LEAST 1 year) and fines would be more severe than what my friends had assessed upon them. THAT IS SAD AND PATHETIC.

This has been a getting the facts strait by Joepro!

*I DO NOT CONDONE ILLEGAL STREET RACING, BUT PLEASE, BE SMART ABOUT IT IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO. THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE( ROADS THE YOU KNOW< AND NOT IN THE RAIN, JUST FORGET IT!), NOT ON THE CROWDED STREETS.

BTW, the z runs side by side a new audi s5 coupe, do not ask me how I know

Last edited by joepro; 10-08-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:44 AM
LLL'sZ

WOW! Whatever, don't try to justify why it's okay to do something.....
It's probablly a rush to rob a bank too if you don't get caught and don't hurt anybody is that cool too? i mean illegal is illegal for a reason is all i'm saying. Do it if you want to but just man up and don't try to defend it with stupid words.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:49 AM
gone-zo

... well, this thread is chock full of twisties (put's helmet on, shifts down to 3rd, and watches drama unfold)..
Old 10-09-2009, 04:37 AM
NismoZ123

Default dont be mad

its just troubling knowing ppl are madd about this and that and hey, really, don't drink and drive...

Last edited by NismoZ123; 10-09-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:00 AM
NismoZ123

Default ...

wat
Attached Thumbnails Funny stories in your 350z!!!!-2jd0ro6.jpg   Funny stories in your 350z!!!!-20070311-122657.jpg   Funny stories in your 350z!!!!-panda.jpg   Funny stories in your 350z!!!!-you_fail_043.jpg  

Last edited by NismoZ123; 10-09-2009 at 05:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!