2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2005 Z Coupe Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:10 PM
LollerShakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good imput, i was thinking about the K&N Air FIlter but i figured, a Cold Air Intake would be better :/. I have searched, i mean maybe you guys have some magic search button, because the 180 threads i searched through on tech forums didnt say crap about the difference between PopCharger/CAI/K&N Air Filter :/ Thanks for you .02. Very informative, and I do know some people well still b#### and complain about what you do to your car, im just trying to make the "right" decision for the car, screw what people think. its my car i want it to look how I want it to look IMO.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:37 PM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I will sell you my borla exhaust and make the decision easy for you. PM me.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:13 PM
LollerShakes

Yea i definitely interested pmme back.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:30 PM
LollerShakes

well the 06 of a touring be the same as an 05 enth?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Kyle R

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Is it me or we're getting a high influx of F**KEN RETARDS here lately. Where do these idiots come from? This guy is proof positive that these new guys are a totally new breed of douchebaggery. Its simple kid.. use the "search" feature.
Is this really necessary?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:03 AM
LollerShakes

Thats what I was saying Kyle. I want to get information on a car I am about to drop a bank on. Guess im an idiot for using the Search button and looking through 180 Threads on Tech forums, and their is not one that compares the K&N Air FIlter CAI from injen or Stillen, or JWT PopCharger, i placed it in the wrong place yes, but is that really a HUGE deal when it was OBVIOUSLY my first post.............
Old 07-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle R
Is this really necessary?
Yes
Old 07-10-2010, 05:40 AM
LollerShakes

I see Flo Rida has 1 friend on here since hes been a member of April of 2008 LOL. Congrats man
Old 07-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by LollerShakes
Thats what I was saying Kyle. I want to get information on a car I am about to drop a bank on. Guess im an idiot for using the Search button and looking through 180 Threads on Tech forums, and their is not one that compares the K&N Air FIlter CAI from injen or Stillen, or JWT PopCharger, i placed it in the wrong place yes, but is that really a HUGE deal when it was OBVIOUSLY my first post.............
I understand that but at the same time its common sense.. for instance a Pop charger is in the engine bay so it does suck in hot air but you dont run the risk of taking in water as in the case of a CAI. No body puts an intake on and goes to the dyno to see what they put down. When we mean "search" we also mean the FNG area... I did most of my reading there, you might learn somethings and not ask what can be perceived as a dumb question. I'm actually surprised this hasnt been closed but oh well.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:51 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

I see Flo Rida has 1 friend on here since hes been a member of April of 2008 LOL. Congrats man
If I wanted friends I wouldve joined Match.com... My car is respected. Your more than likely never going to get to my level. Start checking other peoples "friends" and you'll see very little people have more than like 8 friends.. this isnt myspace or facebook retard.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:56 AM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

Can't we all just be friends?????? We were all new at one time and I'm sure asked questions that others thought were dumb. Back when this forum started, people asked questions and others gave advice. There was not the back stabbing and flaming that is going on today. The forum was much nicer back in 2003-2004. Maybe it was because we were all newbies and no one knew anything about the Z. We just helped each other. Does it really matter if a question has been asked before? NOPE. If you don't want to answer it, don't. Just ignore the thread.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:56 AM
LollerShakes

your Z is respected LOL, thats good that something about your profile is respected cause you are obviously not. Did you really just comment from a rap song from 2005.... get on my level.......... LOL. Man dude how bad and lame are you. How mad are you that your "respected" Z is the only thing that has any matter in your life..... hope you keep it for 20 years bro, cause it sounds like you need it a lot more than me. My Z does not show anything about me. I dont even Drive my Z it sits in my Garage......and Dog on it now, I've had it less than a month. I didnt say anything about myspace or facebook, but since I got a good feeling your prob like 30 something living at home with your Z you probably dont need me to tell you anything, that you dont already know every morning when you wake up and look in the mirror and just can't stand to see what you see. I hope you spend a lot of time behind the steering wheel of the Z. I bet your the really cool kid who does a burn out at every stop light taking off too....... LOL
Old 07-10-2010, 06:02 AM
LollerShakes

And as for Respected, your pictures show you ahve exhaust and rims, real respect there.........
Old 07-10-2010, 06:09 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

https://my350z.com/forum/event-photo...some-time.html
https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...6-bbs-lms.html
https://my350z.com/forum/media-share...-z-update.html

Well of course the Fu(K Tard doesnt know how to check one threads started or post so has no idea what he's talking about. Quoting a Song... your def cool. Since Missouri is such a Cool place to live in all. You probably know like 10 people in your imbread little town. I'm out of the coutry for 7 months a year so my car sits in a garage.. The funny thing is why bother posting?.. your stupid *** is more than likely going to wrap the Z around a tree anyway.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:12 AM
LollerShakes

the car would be worth respecting if it wasnt owned by a tard, you just called STL an "imbred town" cause Miami is OBVIOUSLY so much bigger than STL and we do, theirs like 15 of us, all family members, call us adam and eve we be staying in the family...... i guess all the time you spend out of the country has impaired your judgement of the rest of the US. do me a favor, take that wing off the Z, get some better wheels, and learn how to shift from 1st to 2nd, and how not to brake before 8/10's of the course............

Last edited by LollerShakes; 07-10-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 AM
LollerShakes

hey Flo-Rida I just talked to my Grandpa 76 years old, he said he would teach you how to granny shift that thing, if you need help?
Old 07-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

the car would be worth respecting if it wasnt owned by a tard, you just called STL an "imbred town" cause Miami is OBVIOUSLY so much bigger than STL and we do, theirs like 15 of us, all family members, call us adam and eve we be staying in the family...... i guess all the time you spend out of the country has impaired your judgement of the rest of the US. do me a favor, take that wing off the Z, get some better wheels, and learn how to shift from 1st to 2nd, and how not to brake before 8/10's of the course............
Your actually kinda entertaining... kinda like a **** midget. Lol.. so what do you suggest for some wheels? I obviously had to shift from 1st to 2nd to get to 5th right? I called your grandpa too.. he thinks your a ***.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:30 AM
wierdoazndude

this thread has gotten so far off topic... i say lets just help the guy out and all be friends. BTW: i dont know where the better wheels suggestion came from but BBS LM > all. .... just saying... anyways back on topic....

Last edited by wierdoazndude; 07-10-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

^I stopped caring after post #75.. He obviously doesnt know what to get for his own car so its kinda funny he'd try to crack on mine. He probably thinks that BBS' are made for a Camry. I'm letting him "prove" a point...
Old 07-10-2010, 11:51 AM
LollerShakes

i didnt crack your car i said I liked it, just had no respect for the driver, im still trying to figure out while your posting on here.

Quick Reply: My 2005 Z Coupe Need Help