Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 07:36 AM
infinit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Secret - Updated

We have lift-off!

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/aerokit/Z33/z33.html

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/aerokit/Z33/z33-2.html

Can anyone translate the text to English?

-=-de-=-
Old 09-03-2002, 07:44 AM
John

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahhh, my eyes!

Old 09-03-2002, 07:49 AM
SandMan

Hey look a 747Z
Old 09-03-2002, 08:20 AM
airgate

Default Re: Top Secret - Updated

Originally posted by infinit
anyone translate the text to English?
It will make for some rough reading but you can go to AltaVista.com and use BabelFish to translate the webpage from Japanese to English. You'll get the point on what they are saying.
Old 09-03-2002, 08:24 AM
ross@downforce.net

its the perfect sportscar for caterers - just back right in and lay out the buffet on the built in "rear table" option...

that thing is uckin fugly.
Old 09-03-2002, 10:00 AM
raceboy
Banned

I can translate this into English:

"We have built this new wing especially for the American market. While we don't sell these in Japan because no one is stupid enough to buy them, it seems Americans go apeshit for the things. These wings serve no purpose but to slow the car down by increasing the CD from .30 to .50. This will ensure that anyone that has one of these wings will surely lose any contest of speed. We expect to sell 10,000 a year to our target demographic: American male, 14-30 years old with IQ under 75 and still living off mommy and daddy's money. We plan on selling this wing as a package with out light up windshield washer nozzles and underbody neon kit."
Old 09-03-2002, 10:13 AM
Brad4rdHay

Ahhhhahahahahahah! Too funny raceboy. Please dont let them sell it here. No please!
Old 09-03-2002, 10:36 AM
skywalk

PLEASE DO NOT RICE OUR BELOVED Z.
Old 09-03-2002, 10:48 AM
articfury
Charter Member #55

I personally will not be buying such a wing. But sky, this isn't OUR Z. It is yours, mine or theirs. I really don't understand why everyone makes statements like this. Someone will absolutely buy a wing like that and stick on a Z. Get over it. Enjoy YOUR car, and let them enjoy THEIR's.

Good, parody Steve.

D
Old 09-03-2002, 11:38 AM
Aldous

RICE RICE RICE.....(no explanation required)
Old 09-03-2002, 11:55 AM
jleighZ

OMG that is terrible and just plain wrong!!!
Old 09-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

I saw a black Ford Focus 4 doors sedan with a matching black wing very similar to this one. No decals, no stripes, just the hugh black wing, look wider than the car itself. Well, it draw attention allright. I just shook my head.
Old 09-03-2002, 12:11 PM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

I only want it if I can get it with this pipe...

Old 09-03-2002, 02:01 PM
Kahanakyu

Originally posted by VQracer
HAHAHH I pity you fools!!! Ignorant people! Top Secret RICE? HAHAH BS. Obviously you guys don't know Top Secret. You guys need to go to Japan and realize the differance between "RICE" and "RACE".
Easy there VQ. You may be a veteran here on this site, but no need for calling people with different opinions fools. You know better.
Old 09-03-2002, 02:26 PM
articfury
Charter Member #55

Back on topic-

Here is the babelfish translation of the first page:

"Photograph: OPTION-10 month number publication
ƒXƒ‚ - intuition of ƒLƒC: Don't you think? first we would like to go with the ƒ?ƒJƒ`ƒ…?[ƒ“. Immediately the ƒwƒbƒhƒ`ƒ…?[ƒ“. The high cam and strengthening valve spring, feeling you turn on well with the val tie. First in beginning the bottle bottle to enjoy seasoning which it turns with torque full of the NA, after that thought that turbo kana. The aerodynamics (aero), the suspension the ƒXƒ‚ of the highest speed - is the field which the ƒLƒC makes proud and this and is pleasant straw raincoats 1. By some chance, whether you aim for worldwide most speed with the ƒ{ƒ“ƒlƒrƒ‹ and the silver state. By the way, the silver state that record is stated in the Guinness book, the extent where above the even speed per hour 320kmh the hole is vacated in the floor approximately 30 minutes keeps stepping on race/lace. Of course, the high-speed corner, there is straight advancing jump with the 300kmh and with the hydraulic pump of the driver (the heart) it is not avoided that also strengthening becomes necessary. The last time, as a driver you participated " the die/di ‚¿ ‚á it is " to be, the framework, " it is the highest peak of the ƒX and the street don't you think? ". The photograph right : VOLKTE37 19x8. 5 and 9. 5 inches. The rigid strengthening type which makes the length of the inner rim short and the form which cancels the air volume insufficiency of the low-profile tire. From fashion characteristic the design which makes point of view efficiency. "

Second page:

"Z33
Titanium muffler. Front day few the -. GT wing. Height pitch kit. The next few days sale "

As you can see it is a pretty bad translation. Maybe FairladyZ or one of our other Japanese members could elaborate.

I will definitely be watching Top Secret's developments closely...well, as closely as I can without reading Japanese Where are those damn Berlitz tapes, I know there around here somewhere?

JD
Old 09-03-2002, 02:50 PM
Traffic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VQ is right. Anyone who knows anything about Top Secret knows they are the real deal. I know their JZA80 Supra widebody definitely needed rear downforce. Anyway, that's their Z, they can do whatever they like to their Z, and when you have your Z, trust me not to offer unconstructive criticism of your Z and your mods.
Old 09-03-2002, 03:45 PM
Alang

The problem is that some numb nutz is going to bolt that ugly thing on a bone stock Z and think its the best thing since instant quick grits!

I don't have a problem with people expressing themselves by customising their cars, its just that the bozo that does the above will also be the zipper head that drives like a moron and adds to the hatred against sports cars that already exists. One of the biggest reasons that I won't own a Mustang is that I don't want to be associated with the mouth breathers out there that do!

Don't flame, I'm not down on all Mustang owners, but there are enough of them out there that the Mustang has a rep for moronic behavior.

Personally I am against mods that do nothing more that scream LOOK AT ME, cuz you know the loser that has them has social problems and no clue how to resolve them.

Now if I saw that wing on a Z that actually needed it on a track, I wouldn't think badly of it at all. However I think it would take a lot of other mods to justify that thing.
Old 09-03-2002, 04:02 PM
S2kRob

I suggest all you people screaming RICE read the Babblefish translation. Sounds like they are going to slap a Big F---ing Turbo onto the Z and enter it into the Silver State Classic. If you don't know what the Silver State Classic is, I suggest you do some reading about it. The ballsiest roadrace in the world.

They then state that they must maintain a speed of over 320km/h (200mph) to be competitive in the race.

Still think that wing is rice? You have been schooled.

Damn, I can hardly freaking wait to see this project unfold. Mmmm, turbo . . .
Old 09-03-2002, 04:08 PM
Danimsta

skyline engine in a supra
i dont these guys are rice

top secret is so bad ***

no i dont like the wing

and yes, this will be in super street in a heart beat

Quick Reply: Top Secret - Updated