Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Getting bonus check, help me decide what to get...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 02:41 PM
eddogz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
aww come on man. From 03 till now i'd expect one to know whats good for 800 being the z's been out for so long already.

I believe that telling you to save your money was a wise idea in the long run you'll come to find that out yourself as well. (with age)

How do you also know my abilities with banking? I perhaps might be a Financial adviser at a bank for that matter.

Regardless of the "trolling" comment answer me where you stated that you had an Intake and Exhaust when i originally through that idea out?
I'll help, read post 17
Old 08-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Tackett

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
aww come on man. From 03 till now i'd expect one to know whats good for 800 being the z's been out for so long already.

I believe that telling you to save your money was a wise idea in the long run you'll come to find that out yourself as well. (with age)

How do you also know my abilities with banking? I perhaps might be a Financial adviser at a bank for that matter.

Regardless of the "trolling" comment answer me where you stated that you had an Intake and Exhaust when i originally through that idea out?
I'm sorry bro. I tend to be touchy these days. I appreciate the attempt to help, and your right, I never listed my current modifications, nor was I very specific in the type of answers I was looking for.

I had some extra dough and have had a list milling around in my mind of things I had been dying to do for some time. If you look at my join date, you'll see I've been a member here for a long time and I know pretty much what I can and can't get for the money. I was just unsure about what to get out of the list of things I wanted and was looking for a few to sway me. Which they did and I finally decided. However I was harsh and you did give me some good advice, and for that I apologize.

I really don't know what has gotten me so touchy.

Peace and friends bro.