Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does owning a Z turn you into a douche??

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Blonde06Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY NOW!!

...Knock on wood...

ive never been in an accident~!
im not that chick driver....i might have been stopped???

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
No wonder the z's are crashing. She's taken pictures while driving.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:56 AM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

no one tries to race me

Originally Posted by Romanteni
yep annoying as *fuc*. Especially when taking a date out, and from driving from her house to the restaurant - like 3 or 4 cheap *** riced out civics try to race you... its emberassing. I guess those morons get really intemidated by our cars.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:10 PM
BlueZ Brother
Custom Title.

Owning a Z didn't turn me into a douchebag...quite the opposite, it has turned a few people around me into douchebags! I get cut off almost every time I take the Z on the road by people in econoboxes driving like they're trying to impress me or something.

I've narrowed it down to the fact that I'm 28 (turning 29 in a couple weeks) but I've been told that I don't look a day over 18. So young-looking guy + sporty car = many people get a preconception that I'm a spoiled brat whose parents bought him the Z. It got to the point where I got a little self-conscious driving it around and didn't enjoy it nearly as much.

Last edited by BlueZ Brother; 10-19-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:52 PM
jimpactmfsc

in my area current, ( ATL ) i always flash the highbeams when i see other Z's but they all give me confused looks ? Lol, in the bronx where i am originally from i always got a flash back.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by str8dum1
no one tries to race me
+1. at when im driving my Z. the 02 civic si i got rid of a year ago, always had people reving at me when i drove it.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:29 PM
zeemonic

Owning a Z didn't make me a douche. I was a douche before I bought one.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Depends...

what's your chrome to HP ratio?

- RB.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Blonde06Z

+1 hahaha love it!!!

Originally Posted by zeemonic
Owning a Z didn't make me a douche. I was a douche before I bought one.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:56 AM
BlakOuT

I don't think owning a Z turns you into a douche. I haven't been waved at or acknowledged by another Z owner yet, but I live in Miami so a large perctange of drivers down here are douches that don't drive too well and hate anyone that drives a manual transmission car.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:59 AM
tuned

well, im back and forth from chicago to springfield...in chicago the culture is cool cool...in springfield all i see is older guys driving the z..thats all, and there is no tuner culture in springfield unless you want to count F&F hondas and what not.there is one car i wave it and its a neon..not an srt4, i only wave because its respectful to what hes done to his car, nothing gaudy its pretty fast to..
Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by jimpactmfsc
in my area current, ( ATL ) i always flash the highbeams when i see other Z's but they all give me confused looks ? Lol, in the bronx where i am originally from i always got a flash back.
dude cuz in NY u got tons of europians and back there, ppl know what flashing is, everyone does since they're liek 4 years old. Here you either get 1. ppl see if and give u the confused look, 2. ppl dont even notice it. 3. they see and wave/flash back or something.

when i see another z, i look right away to see who's the driver, and what they've done to the car. As long as its a nice clean ride- i always give props. There is one that drives around with primed RICE, horrible fit bumpers, probably on stock cut springs to lower it, and he always tries to race. I don't even look that noobs way.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:56 AM
Ghalleo

Originally Posted by BlueZ Brother
Owning a Z didn't turn me into a douchebag...quite the opposite, it has turned a few people around me into douchebags! I get cut off almost every time I take the Z on the road by people in econoboxes driving like they're trying to impress me or something.

I've narrowed it down to the fact that I'm 28 (turning 29 in a couple weeks) but I've been told that I don't look a day over 18. So young-looking guy + sporty car = many people get a preconception that I'm a spoiled brat whose parents bought him the Z. It got to the point where I got a little self-conscious driving it around and didn't enjoy it nearly as much.
Same Here. 4yrs younger tho . Im totally not a douche either. I've been a victim of douchiness by a Z once. After a few cars refused to let this guy driving a Z out of teh corner. I was like "oh a fellow Z'er" SO I let him out and then He does nothing, No hornblow, now wave no nothing. I was like "DOUCHE BAG"
Old 10-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by Ghalleo
Same Here. 4yrs younger tho . Im totally not a douche either. I've been a victim of douchiness by a Z once. After a few cars refused to let this guy driving a Z out of teh corner. I was like "oh a fellow Z'er" SO I let him out and then He does nothing, No hornblow, now wave no nothing. I was like "DOUCHE BAG"
you were a victim of Z douchiness? hahaha I guess now not waving/flashing another Z member is a hardcore felony oi oi.
Mods plz investigate, find the douches, and take appropriate actions.