Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 11:11 PM
TittieZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs
Since you said you have direct deposit and no scanner or camera phone i'll give you another chance. You said you had direct deposit correct? I'll assume you have online banking. Print screen the acount activity where it shows the deposit your job made into your account. Block out personal information and prove us all wrong.
Oh you'll give me one more chance?! Thank you! Haha no I didn't say I don't have a camera phone. I said ok, I'll do that for you guys but I don't have my stubs here at work and I don't have the motivation to do it tonight. I'm feeling kinda lazy having only slept two hours in the past three days But I will maybe when I have time at home, or next Tuesday when I'm back at work... Suitable?
Old 07-24-2009, 11:31 PM
TittieZ

Seems like you intentionally commented on the useless part of my comment. I knew you would. You're a fake. Now go to your banks website and print screen the money deposited in your account from your job.
I'm a fake huh? I'll try not to lose too much sleep over that. Why don't you stop being so pushy, and give me a couple days. I'm ******* tired and the only reason I'm on here is to keep me entertained and awake mmm'kay?
Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Z little Z

grow bewbs, they lower insurance
this is getting crazy, at least he works for it, not like some kids here that are
"look at me, I have a Z, I'm cool now, mommy and daddy bought me a Z, I have to be good or mom and dad will take it away"
thats the epitome of pathetic
Old 07-24-2009, 11:43 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by theZtosuccess
grow bewbs, they lower insurance
this is getting crazy, at least he works for it, not like some kids here that are
"look at me, I have a Z, I'm cool now, mommy and daddy bought me a Z, I have to be good or mom and dad will take it away"
thats the epitome of pathetic
Ha! It's true. Which doesn't make sense to me personally

But yeah no kidding! All these guys want to do is prove that I'm one of those dumba$$ lazy kids, and they can be my guest. I'm up for answering their question just because of lack of entertainment...
Old 07-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Elan

Who cares?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Z little Z

Originally Posted by TittieZ
Ha! It's true. Which doesn't make sense to me personally

But yeah no kidding! All these guys want to do is prove that I'm one of those dumba$$ lazy kids, and they can be my guest. I'm up for answering their question just because of lack of entertainment...
just being female lowers insurance for some reason
for some dumb reason insurance companies think, hmm, male, he races too much. for females it more like, hmm, she dosn't drive so low risk
its good entertainment, like watching jerry springer but without all the trailer trash
Old 07-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Z little Z

Statistics show men are more willing to take risks while driving than women. I'll take paying more for insurance than bleeding for a handful of days a month.
don't bleed, don't want kids, kids mean Z goes away
besides I've seen some chicks and they can't drive worth *#@&.
too busy gettting fatter/ covering ugly/ dealing with little demons ect.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:13 AM
TittieZ

Statistics show men are more willing to take risks while driving than women. I'll take paying more for insurance than bleeding for a handful of days a month.
I've always heard that you can't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die. Maybe the insurance companies should look into that...
Old 07-25-2009, 01:15 AM
TittieZ

And the statistics can SMD, I'd rather be in the car with a male that "takes risks" than a woman doing her makeup, talking on her phone (I don't care WHAT you say, women can't multi task worth sh**), and even driving with a woman period. That's some scary sh**!
Old 07-25-2009, 05:34 AM
JEKL

I stand corrected tit. You are an hourly wage employee who has to work 60 hours a week on the chit shift while in college. You live in a coworker's basement that even with all utilities included is only worth $350 a month. You spend more money on a depreciating asset than you do on housing. You are too financially ignorant to realize that a down economy is the absolute best time to invest. And you feel the need to prove to people on the internet how much money you have/make. I am sorry, your life is infact not "lame".

Here is where you come back with a 'haha', 'lol' or some cute smiley and say how this is just entertainment for you.

Last edited by JEKL; 07-25-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:09 AM
tobyluvr2000

[QUOTE=TittieZ;7584817]Hahaha you guys are getting somewhat obsessive. I could care less if you believed me or not.
QUOTE]

False. If you cared less you would have stopped trying to back yourself up a long time ago and would have just gone with it. But no, you insist on trying to back up your useless information without any real proof that you do, in fact, make what you say you make.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I could care less if you believed me or not.
Yes you do, if you look at your past posts they all revolve around proving yourself to us.

The more you stall the more you're apt to post up a bogus check IMO.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:24 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by jekl1000
I stand corrected tit. You are an hourly wage employee who has to work 60 hours a week on the chit shift while in college. You live in a coworker's basement that even with all utilities included is only worth $350 a month. You spend more money on a depreciating asset than you do on housing. You are too financially ignorant to realize that a down economy is the absolute best time to invest. And you feel the need to prove to people on the internet how much money you have/make. I am sorry, your life is infact not "lame".

Here is where you come back with a 'haha', 'lol' or some cute smiley and say how this is just entertainment for you.
Ouch... that's going to leave a mark...
Old 07-25-2009, 06:58 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm 19, and it's Allstate. The reason it's so cheap is cause I'm still under my moms insurance plan makes it cheaper for both of us!
I don't know why insuring a teenager with a high performance car would make it cheaper for your mom.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:02 AM
tobyluvr2000

I'm a fake huh? I'll try not to lose too much sleep over that. Why don't you stop being so pushy, and give me a couple days. I'm ******* tired and the only reason I'm on here is to keep me entertained and awake mmm'kay?
Only having slept two hours in the past two days, how much more sleep do you have left to lose? I'd try to change my sleeping habits if I were you. A primary cause of premature aging is due to lack of sleep.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:15 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Hmm... Well I believe it could be so cheap because in my moms policy, I'm listed under her car, and she's listed under mine. It makes it cheaper for me, and I pay the difference that she would otherwise have to pay.
So in other words, his mom is the primary driver on the Z. So his original screen name was right, it isn't daddy's Z, it's mommy's.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Z little Z

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
Only having slept two hours in the past two days, how much more sleep do you have left to lose? I'd try to change my sleeping habits if I were you. A primary cause of premature aging is due to lack of sleep.
easy for you to say, your daddy bought you your Z.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

the only reason I'm on here is to keep me entertained and awake mmm'kay?
That's my line...

So in addition to being a liar you can't even be original?
Old 07-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
A primary cause of premature aging is due to lack of sleep.
That explains why I look 51 at 31.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:26 AM
GENOME

I don't recall myself ever being that inconsistent. All besides maybe my estimates may be off from each other every now and then.

But I'm a CNC Machinist, it's on my profile. I make parts for rockets on a Mazak 7-axis lathe. Any more details you need?
Funny. I have a few friends who are CNC machinists... they had to complete a 2 year program before they could get a job.

Just sayin.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...