Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 08:56 PM
TittieZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
scan paycheck.

I noticed you ignored that request the first time.
Scan paycheck? Haha WTF does that mean?
Old 07-24-2009, 08:57 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by GENOME
I'm on my parents' policy also... with virtually a spotless track record.
Eh, well you must have expensive insurance! I dunno why mine is that much, I just pay what they tell me to.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TittieZ
Scan paycheck? Haha WTF does that mean?
Proof of your claim. You said you make XXXX, I'm calling BS.

I thought it was pretty clear.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:07 PM
TittieZ

Proof of your claim. You said you make XXXX, I'm calling BS.

I thought it was pretty clear.
Haha oh because I have a scanner, right here and all Why would that be so unbelievable? It's not a very extravagant claim. I make $16 an hour and work between 55-60 hours a week. You can do the math if you want
Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 PM
GENOME

Eh, well you must have expensive insurance! I dunno why mine is that much, I just pay what they tell me to.
Not really. Ours is below average in our area, and also below the state average. I find it hard to believe that someone of your age is able to insure a vehicle such as the Z for that low of a rate... even on their parents' plan.

Also, where do you work again?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Haha oh because I have a scanner, right here and all Why would that be so unbelievable? It's not a very extravagant claim. I make $16 an hour and work between 55-60 hours a week. You can do the math if you want
Years of experience in dealing with the infestation of loud mouth teens on here has lead me to believe the majority of stuff you say is exaggerated in an attempt to make you feel better about your mediocrity in life.

Call me pessimistic... I call it a safe bet.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:25 PM
GENOME

But I make between $2500 and $2700 a month so I wouldn't say that I'm living a lame life
This claim amounts to 32,400 annually before taxes.

This claim amounts to 49,920.... before taxes. Assuming your work 60 hours a week year round(Unless my math is wrong... I don't think it is, but hey.. I've made worse mathematical errors before).

So how can you possibly deviate by 17k annually? That's quite a big difference.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

scan paycheck.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 PM
vthao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, his thread is for 17 year olds
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by vthao
LOL, his thread is for 17 year olds
No, we don't make anything for kids here. Maybe a shark pit.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:49 PM
GENOME

scan paycheck.
lawl
Old 07-24-2009, 09:49 PM
TittieZ

This claim amounts to 49,920.... before taxes. Assuming your work 60 hours a week year round(Unless my math is wrong... I don't think it is, but hey.. I've made worse mathematical errors before).

Hmm... Well I believe it could be so cheap because in my moms policy, I'm listed under her car, and she's listed under mine. It makes it cheaper for me, and I pay the difference that she would otherwise have to pay.

And that math is BEFORE taxes, AND insurance is taken out of my check. Also, I have direct deposit, so my check is partially deposited into my savings, and I get the rest, AND that's my base pay. I actually get a 14% shift differential for working split shift at night. All these equations you're basing my claims on are COMPLETELY generalized. I typically don't get a full 60 hours as well, that's only when I have to cover for someone else.

And I work at Klune Industries. Google it.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:52 PM
TittieZ

Years of experience in dealing with the infestation of loud mouth teens on here has lead me to believe the majority of stuff you say is exaggerated in an attempt to make you feel better about your mediocrity in life.

Call me pessimistic... I call it a safe bet.
Hahaha and chances are, I HAVE exaggerated some things in one place or another. But it wasn't on purpose to make myself look better. I'm just giving you some averages.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Was about to point this out. Not to mention, working 55-60 hours a week and going through college? He either a) doesn't sleep, b) doesn't work that much, c) doesn't go to college, or d) has no social life and doesn't know what a vagina is.

scan paycheck.
Or take a picture of it and block out the private stuff. This gets rid of the "no scanner" excuse... Unless you actually don't make much money and don't have a camera or even a cell phone with a built-in camera.

I imagine you'll come up with more excuses and try to play it off with a remark you believe is witty.

Originally Posted by marcus sanders
I'm pretty educated last time I checked
Your spelling and grammatical errors say otherwise.

What'd you score on your ASVAB again?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:06 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by Spork
Was about to point this out. Not to mention, working 55-60 hours a week and going through college? He either a) doesn't sleep, b) doesn't work that much, c) doesn't go to college, or d) has no social life and doesn't know what a vagina is.

Or take a picture of it and block out the private stuff. This gets rid of the "no scanner" excuse... Unless you actually don't make much money and don't have a camera or even a cell phone with a built-in camera.

I imagine you'll come up with more excuses and try to play it off with a remark you believe is witty.
Hahaha you guys are getting somewhat obsessive. I could care less if you believed me or not.

But I work that much as of now, and the fall semester hasn't started. And really I'll probably still work that much, seeing as I work from 5pm to 5am and that won't interfere with my classes too much with the exception of sleep.

And yeah! That's a VERY good idea with the camera. I would tonight, but I don't have any of my stubs here at work with me, and I'm feeling particularly lazy tonight anyway. I'll post one ASAP

I find it entertaining that you guys take so much interest in proving a teenager wrong. Trying for intellectual peers, eh?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:21 PM
GENOME

And that math is BEFORE taxes, AND insurance is taken out of my check. Also, I have direct deposit, so my check is partially deposited into my savings, and I get the rest, AND that's my base pay. I actually get a 14% shift differential for working split shift at night. All these equations you're basing my claims on are COMPLETELY generalized. I typically don't get a full 60 hours as well, that's only when I have to cover for someone else.

And I work at Klune Industries. Google it.
I know. I clearly said "before taxes."

I have a direct deposit also... that doesn't have any bearing on the final amount of my paycheck. Nor does the fact that the total amount is divided among different accounts.

I wouldn't really call them equations... simple multiplication is really all it is. Maybe a hint of magic here and there... And yes, they are generalized. The purpose was to give a rough estimate of maximum annual earnings. Which you're clearly unclear about.

All I'm (and everyone else) doing is pointing out your inconsistencies... The more inconsistencies that are a part of your arguments... the more you're going to be criticized. And from what I've gathered... you make it quite easy.

So tell me, what is it exactly that you do at Klune Industries?

Originally Posted by Spork
+4, one for each point.

Last edited by GENOME; 07-24-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Z little Z

to TittieZ, dude how did you change your name, mine sucks, got a better one on az350z
no one better have little Z
Old 07-24-2009, 10:23 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by theZtosuccess
to TittieZ, dude how did you change your name, mine sucks, got a better one on az350z
no one better have little Z
Just email an administrator and tell them what you want it to be, and they'll change it for you.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:37 PM
TittieZ

I know. I clearly said "before taxes."

I have a direct deposit also... that doesn't have any bearing on the final amount of my paycheck. Nor does the fact that the total amount is divided among different accounts.

I wouldn't really call them equations... simple multiplication is really all it is. Maybe a hint of magic here and there... And yes, they are generalized. The purpose was to give a rough estimate of maximum annual earnings. Which you're clearly unclear about.

All I'm (and everyone else) doing is pointing out your inconsistencies... The more inconsistencies that are a part of your arguments... the more you're going to be criticized. And from what I've gathered... you make it quite easy.

So tell me, what is it exactly that you do at Klune Industries?

+4, one for each point.
I don't recall myself ever being that inconsistent. All besides maybe my estimates may be off from each other every now and then.

But I'm a CNC Machinist, it's on my profile. I make parts for rockets on a Mazak 7-axis lathe. Any more details you need?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,348 Likes on 2,637 Posts

Wait I thought tittiez is the one who said he had 2 jobs being a cook lol. If it isnt him who was it.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...