Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406
Yes and I would like a F16 but I dont see that happening
And I'll take an F/A-18 Super Hornet and we can fly around all day saying, "Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full." to each other.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,381 Likes on 2,663 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
I bet he already likes the penor. If not, he will come around. They always do.
I've had one of them tell me "Once you go Hraes thats what you praise"
Old 11-16-2009, 05:15 PM
JEKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406
I've had one of them tell me "Once you go Hraes thats what you praise"
I hear butt sex makes you say crazy things.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:25 PM
BearJew

Originally Posted by hpka365
dude...just leave and don't come back here. You're making the teens like me who aren't spoiled ignorant idiots look bad.
I don't get how having a nice car and plans for my future makes me spoiled? I work hard and pay for everything I own but that car (and my furniture). And what makes me ignorant? That part I really just don't understand.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:33 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by BearJew
I don't get how having a nice car and plans for my future makes me spoiled? I work hard and pay for everything I own but that car (and my furniture). And what makes me ignorant? That part I really just don't understand.
So you are 16 and you don't pay for the car your parents allow you to drive. But you pay for everything else. What exacty do you pay for? Are you talking about your XBox games and your Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops? Maybe your iPhone too. If so...

Old 11-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Elan

Originally Posted by Hexxus
And I'll take an F/A-18 Super Hornet and we can fly around all day saying, "Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full." to each other.
You would actually need to be in F-14 Tomcats! :P
Old 11-16-2009, 05:52 PM
BearJew

Originally Posted by hpka365
dude...just leave and don't come back here. You're making the teens like me who aren't spoiled ignorant idiots look bad.
So you are 16 and you don't pay for the car your parents allow you to drive. But you pay for everything else. What exacty do you pay for? Are you talking about your XBox games and your Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops? Maybe your iPhone too. If so...

I can list a few things and you'll get the idea from there:
Laptop - $1700
Speakers - $200
Last 3 iPhones - $700
Food (not at home) - Over $100 a week
XBOX 360, Wii, Games, Accessories - About $750
Flat screen, wall mounted TV - $600
Various electronics bought within the last year - Around $400
Simple car mods - $560
Clothing within the last year - $250
and the list goes on...

Honestly, I don't care what y'all think about me because I have a Z at 16, but to call me spoiled because I have one is rediculous. And I still want to know how I'm "ignorant."
Old 11-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Elan

Oh and I know a kid who bought a Mustang GT Shelby package and he was only 16...except his parents were giving him $100 a week since the day he was born...So it depends how you look at it. Either way...you didn't buy the car without help...unless your a drug dealer.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Where in Texas are you located?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:00 PM
BearJew

Originally Posted by Spork
Where in Texas are you located?
About 130 miles SE of you.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:09 PM
JEKL

I can list a few things and you'll get the idea from there:
Laptop - $1700
Speakers - $200
Last 3 iPhones - $700
Food (not at home) - Over $100 a week
XBOX 360, Wii, Games, Accessories - About $750
Flat screen, wall mounted TV - $600
Various electronics bought within the last year - Around $400
Simple car mods - $560
Clothing within the last year - $250
and the list goes on...

Honestly, I don't care what y'all think about me because I have a Z at 16, but to call me spoiled because I have one is rediculous. And I still want to know how I'm "ignorant."
I didn't call you ignorant originally, so I can't say someone else called you that. But I can say why I am starting to agree that you are.

1. You actually think that the things you own are impressive, regardless of your age.
2. You felt the need to let us know that you own a bunch of items that are not impressive. Unsolicited I might add.
3. When questioned, you actually made a list of said non impressive items.
4. Your rebuttal will probably be as equally ignorant as #s 1-3.

And yes I do agree with you. You are not spoiled for driving your parents used average sports car that probably only cost $14k. You would have to drive something nice in order to be called spoiled.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

About 130 miles SE of you.
Since you're baller, I'll sell you my LMGT4 Nismo wheels for $2500
Old 11-16-2009, 06:18 PM
BearJew

And yes I do agree with you. You are not spoiled for driving your parents used average sports car that probably only cost $14k. You would have to drive something nice in order to be called spoiled.
Thank you for proving my point
My list, regardless of how mediocre the said items are, was just an attempt to do the same.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:26 PM
scrillasherv

I didn't call you ignorant originally, so I can't say someone else called you that. But I can say why I am starting to agree that you are.

1. You actually think that the things you own are impressive, regardless of your age.
2. You felt the need to let us know that you own a bunch of items that are not impressive. Unsolicited I might add.
3. When questioned, you actually made a list of said non impressive items.
4. Your rebuttal will probably be as equally ignorant as #s 1-3.

I applaud you adults for paying for your own things and whiping your own ***. That's really great. Now let the younger guys on here live. Everyone's life is different. So let it be. You are solving nothing. Except making yourselves feel better about how you pay for your own things. Which is quite sad.

Have a great day.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:52 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by scrillasherv
I applaud you adults for paying for your own things and whiping your own ***. That's really great. Now let the younger guys on here live. Everyone's life is different. So let it be. You are solving nothing. Except making yourselves feel better about how you pay for your own things. Which is quite sad.

Have a great day.
Who said I pay for all my own things?

Pay attention tiny, it's not a matter of if you pay for your own stuff or not. It's a matter of coming in here and claiming that you pay for your own stuff. And once the onion is peeled back a layer or two the truth comes out. The kids never ends up paying for anything meaningful.

But I do have to admit, that I think it is cute as hell that you think people give a *** what you have to say. And that your words will make a damn bit of difference. But hey, you keep fighting the good fight there princess.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:55 PM
scrillasherv

That was a nice essay. Now keep trying to make yourself feel better.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:02 PM
BearJew

Who said I pay for all my own things?

Pay attention tiny, it's not a matter of if you pay for your own stuff or not. It's a matter of coming in here and claiming that you pay for your own stuff. And once the onion is peeled back a layer or two the truth comes out. The kids never ends up paying for anything meaningful.

But I do have to admit, that I think it is cute as hell that you think people give a *** what you have to say. And that your words will make a damn bit of difference. But hey, you keep fighting the good fight there princess.
I like the names you come up with - that's what I think is cute. What you think is meaningful is most likely completely different from anybody else, but that should be obvious. You also seem to be getting angry over this, with the words and whatnot. Calm down - I'm just some 16 year old kid writing on a message board. That doesn't seem to be something to get all worked up about.

And as a side note, seeing as how you are the "Grammar ****" and all, take another look at your 3rd, 4th, and 5th sentences.

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this and I'll let you continue your thoughts about how I don't deserve to share what I have to say and how I am worthless in your eyes so you can feel better about yourself or whatever else you're getting from this.

See you around the forum
Old 11-16-2009, 07:06 PM
scrillasherv

I'm over it. Just here to learn more about the Z before I buy one. It'd be nice if people would help out, not make it harder on the person. See you guys around the forum.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM
xlopezx

I like the names you come up with - that's what I think is cute. What you think is meaningful is most likely completely different from anybody else, but that should be obvious. You also seem to be getting angry over this, with the words and whatnot. Calm down - I'm just some 16 year old kid writing on a message board. That doesn't seem to be something to get all worked up about.

And as a side note, seeing as how you are the "Grammar ****" and all, take another look at your 3rd, 4th, and 5th sentences.

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this and I'll let you continue your thoughts about how I don't deserve to share what I have to say and how I am worthless in your eyes so you can feel better about yourself or whatever else you're getting from this.

See you around the forum

i pay for my things too. But at 16th is hard to believe you bought the car with your own money. At 16 you can't even have the car under your name. its good that you dream high, but it takes a lot of sacrifice to achieve all those dreams, so don't let these guys ruined it for you. they just hate to see a teen driving the same car as they do. We are all here in this forum cause we are all Z enthusiast, regardless if you bought it with your money or not. All the more experience drivers should give advice instead of flaming on teens as soon as they post that they are 16-23.

Last edited by xlopezx; 11-16-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
JEKL

I apologize for having acted like the typical teenage punk kid talking **** to guys older than me. I won't even check back into this thread anymore, I'm sure there will be more messages criticizing this and such. Out like the vapors
Only reason I came back on this thread to post is because.....LOPEZZZZ IS BACKKK. Unbanned??

I'm over it. Just here to learn more about the Z before I buy one. It'd be nice if people would help out, not make it harder on the person. See you guys around the forum.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...