Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 08:38 PM
zerostyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok but what im saying is...im not in some retail store or in a fast food restaurant...im working out back getting sweaty/dirty/bloody...maybe i should send you a recording of a days work at my job. and i do work my butt off, matter fact i just got my evaluation today, and i received 5's all around in every category. which im the only ever to do that in the discount tire i work in...and yeah for a first job it does pay good....i make 10$ an hour
Old 11-23-2009, 08:42 PM
zerostyle

im saying the job is physically demanding!!! man im so stupid i didnt realize 600$+ worth of bills for a teenager still in school isnt considered a REAL BILL..my bad.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:44 PM
El Dude

Originally Posted by zerostyle
ok my bad im still in high school...let me drop out so i can get a full time job...lol you seriously are an idiot. i just got done saying without them i woudlnt have the car....yeah they purchased extended for 1000 which got added on towards the total of the car...which means that....uuuuuuhhhh im paying for that....
Hey kid, you sound no different than a cheerleader saying she got new implants and with her parent's credit, and now needs to work her *** off. Just don't get knocked-up.

A part-time Job with a note of $300+ just that alone is a huge hit. Insurance is about what?… another stack of Benjamins? Congrats on your ride. You still have a long road ahead of you.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:48 PM
1GR8350Z

Try being responsible for a department with 103 employees under you. While I don't have to physically work my **** off anymore I promise you if you had to run that discount tire store yourself and it was your responsibility to keep it afloat you would realize how easy it is to change a tire and how little you are actually doing for that 10 an hour.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 PM
zerostyle

anyways...ill let yall have your fun harassing me with your comments...and you forgot gas...and mods to the car...oh and daily expenses, food etc.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:50 PM
zerostyle

thanks 1gr8350z for proving you are superior to me.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
zerostyle

yeah i do so little...without the people out back. we wouldnt have customers cuz there would be nobody doing the labor of changing tires,mounting,balancing etc etc etc. and even then without efficient workers out back we wouldnt have any customers cuz they would sick of waiting and waiting and waiting. so yeah your right, my role is miniscule.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:58 PM
billsrcursed

yeah i do so little...without the people out back. we wouldnt have customers cuz there would be nobody doing the labor of changing tires,mounting,balancing etc etc etc. and even then without efficient workers out back we wouldnt have any customers cuz they would sick of waiting and waiting and waiting. so yeah your right, my role is miniscule.
Easily replaceable would be a better phrase.

No offense kid, but a fairly well trained monkey could change, mount, and balance tires. You're not exactly maintaining a departmental budget....
Old 11-23-2009, 08:58 PM
zerostyle

take into consideration that peoples lives are at stake if my job is done wrong... i can kill someone by simply bolting on a wheel wrong to a car, by not making sure the wheel is sitting flush on that hub. i can cause damage to their car by simply mounting the tire on right, by balancing it wrong... and i can go on and on...

so yeah my role is pretty small.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:01 PM
zerostyle

ok well i say me and you make a movement in the united states, to replace all tire,wheel etc techs. with trained monkeys, and if customer satisfaction is the same, sales, the death rate not any higher. i will personally hand you my car...
Old 11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
billsrcursed

take into consideration that peoples lives are at stake if my job is done wrong... i can kill someone by simply bolting on a wheel wrong to a car, by not making sure the wheel is sitting flush on that hub. i can cause damage to their car by simply mounting the tire on right, by balancing it wrong... and i can go on and on...

The kid behind the counter at my local Burger King could kill someone allergic to onions if he reads his board wrong. What's your point??

Look, I get it, your job is demanding, hard work, and a better place because of you. You're awesome, 20 hours a week.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
1GR8350Z

Your' just a regular just a regular Isaac Newton aren't you. If there wasn't grill boys we wouldn't have McDonalds either. How long would it take to replace you and how long does it take to become an efficient tire changer
Old 11-23-2009, 09:06 PM
zerostyle

lol your making it seem like i think im the savior of the world. im just defending myself since im being attacked. i actually average around 30 hours a week and it would be more if i didnt go to school
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
zerostyle

i can go on forever...but this bickering is rather irratating. so i will decease.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by dave079
+1 Trust me I am doing all of that right now. (except I have just one kid and going back to school for a different degree besides a Masters)

Wait till the real world hits kid. Hell wait till college. High school was a cake walk in comparison
I would love to have a life as easy as this kid.

Originally Posted by billsrcursed
Easily replaceable would be a better phrase.

No offense kid, but a fairly well trained monkey could change, mount, and balance tires.
Probably a retarded one could pull it off.

Agreed. Want to know why your regional manager makes more money than you do per hour? Because his job is not trivial like yours. Do not mistake physical labor with hard work.

By the way, is there a reason you feel the need to prove (which you are not ever going to be able to do) how important you are or how much you bust your ***? Impressing people on the internet = fail.

Lastly, no one here would accuse you of being spoiled for having a $15,000 car. You would have to actually have something nice for us to call you that.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:13 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
People that feel the need to lie over the internet... lawl
what about lying to chicks????
Old 11-23-2009, 09:15 PM
zerostyle

can you get to work without tires on your car...no.
harassing teenage drivers on the internet=fail.
im pretty sure you drive a Z, so if my Z isnt nice then yours must not be either...sorry my car isnt valued higher next time ill tell em to jack up the price to 30k before i buy the car so my car becomes 2343243 times nicer.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:16 PM
zerostyle

so what do you guys do...since yall wana do nothing but criticize
Old 11-23-2009, 09:17 PM
zerostyle

and high school is a cake walk... i never said high school was hard. high school is a joke.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:18 PM
zerostyle

high school is to keep kids within a confined space for a certain amount of time to keep them from doing stupid stuff.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...