Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 09:28 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Glocken
Did you interpret Broke Back Mountain as a sign to show off your homosexual feelings in public?

Old 04-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Glocken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyce99
Courtesy of Dictionary dot com.

Main Entry: conversate
Part of Speech: v
Definition: to socialize and chat; to converse with another
Etymology: back-formation from conversation
Usage: slang
Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
I am a female. Seeing one does nothing for me. Good try.
So my being wrong on that part is the only thing you can get on? According to Dyce and his googling, my so called "made up" word is on a dictionary site although it is in fact to be considered a slang. So apologies are in order on my part for being misinformed on your gender so let me reiterate; I can't imagine what a guy in a cut out tank top made out of plaid would make you feel like down in Souf Curalinah yall.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:54 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

So, you're back again? And I'm the troll?
If trying to answer other's interest/ questions is trolling then by all means call me a troll.
I'm not back again, I never left. And really, no one here is all that interested, just entertained. But by all means, keep giving us fodder.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:04 AM
tobyluvr2000

So my being wrong on that part is the only thing you can get on? According to Dyce and his googling, my so called "made up" word is on a dictionary site although it is in fact to be considered a slang. So apologies are in order on my part for being misinformed on your gender so let me reiterate; I can't imagine what a guy in a cut out tank top made out of plaid would make you feel like down in Souf Curalinah yall.
My apologies, I didn't realize that it was Dyce that found that. I saw the dictionary thing and didn't bother to look and see who posted it. I've just never heard anyone use the word 'conversate', but it's not the first time I've been wrong and won't be the last.
As far as the South Carolina thing goes, you're sorely mistaken if you think the toothless, barefoot, plaid/flannel, backwoods stereotype applies to everyone who lives here. Walhalla SC, perhaps, but there are plenty of South Carolinians that don't act like a hick.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:04 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by colin8868
Basically we would start work around 5am everyone would meet up at our shop, stock the trucks up and go, I would do my very small route (the more important calls that my dad only trusted me with) anyways I would get back to the shop around 8-9 and I would have to take stock and mostly do computer work... make orders... pay bills, invoicing... then when the other drivers got back usually around 10-12 I would send most of them home after they cleaned out there trucks and stuff then I would send 1 or 2 of them to pick up orders and do certain things... if machines broke down they would go fix them... go to the bank, different jobs, and basically that's what I did all week then when friday came around I would have to sort all the money and roll it and take it to the bank, pretty simple stuff but it was a lot with trying to manage a gf, friends and night school. for that year I didn't really have a life until my dad got better and could come in and help out with the computer stuff he wasn't allowed to go anything really physical for awhile
I don't think you understand the situation, My dad runs his own business, and he had a heart attack and had to have triple by pass surgury at only 45 years old and no one else knew how to run the company except me because I worked with him every summer since I was in grade 8.
All of them have been working with my dad for over 10 years and pretty much have become part of the family.

OK, so by your own admission, it was all pretty simple stuff and all you did was:

Stock the truck
Make deliveries
Bill customers
Pay invoices
Inventory and place orders
Make deposits
Customer service

So it makes me very curious, just how stupid are your dad's employees that they couldn't learn how to do those simple tasks? I mean the owner's idiot teenage kid could figure it out in less than 4 years, but those retards on his payroll couldn't figure it out in 10 years?

And there were customers that your dad only trusted you with delivering to? It's stocking a vending machine, just how inept are your coworkers that they can not be trusted delivering to someone?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:06 AM
JEKL

Toby =
Old 04-30-2010, 10:07 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I wonder why you're still in the position of working with them and not above them?
I didn't have to read any further than this response to know that you have very little career experience, and probably lack serious ambitions.

I'm a senior role at my job (not including the business) and have been for a few years now, but I can name about 5 places that I would take a junior position at in a heart beat.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:20 AM
pangoman

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary dot com...I believe that this would be more appropriate.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=conversate
Old 04-30-2010, 10:26 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not "altering anything" maybe you skimmed over or misread, but I clearly stated that I've had and been phasing out improper speech patterns and words. I am here to impress nobody. If you or the many others feel this way then I wonder how stimulated one gets from something besides "big words" over a thread. And I find it extremely funny my words are considered big; when I have to speak to counselors and professors they throw so many things at me that I have to break down what they are trying to tell me or ask for repeating.

So, you're back again? And I'm the troll?
If trying to answer other's interest/ questions is trolling then by all means call me a troll.

Using words like intelligent is hard? I'm sorry but what world do you live in? If I were trying to use high IQ words, I'm pretty sure you would not understand anything especially with statements like that; Secondly why would I use words that I don't even understand, does that make sense to you?

And conversate isn't a word? Maybe it's considered not a word/ slang to you but go look it up. Conversate is the act of conversing. And again, if using words in a post impresses you; I can't imagine what a female can do to you when they stand near you or guy, however you role.
Thanks for yet another of your brain droppings. You don't know enough about me to make such an arrogant assumption. However, your dumbass posts have repeatedly shown that you have a tendency to talk out your *** with vocabulary and critical thinking skills that are severely lacking. I'm very capable of utilizing my college education (USC '99, BA International Relations & East Asian Languages and Cultures... along with almost another bachelors degree worth of law enforcement related classes since then) and my extensive vocabulary to counter the pretentious wannabe intellect you have displayed here in this thread.

D'OH!!! (The kid inserts foot in mouth AGAIN)

Exactly.

And this kid continues to...

Old 04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
tobyluvr2000

Originally Posted by pangoman
Courtesy of Urban Dictionary dot com...I believe that this would be more appropriate.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:39 AM
chunky_baby

I hate that ****ing word. I want to punch things or people when I hear someone use that.

Say "TALK" for crying out loud. ****ing conversate my ***...
Old 04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by PerfZ
I'm not back again, I never left. And really, no one here is all that interested, just entertained. But by all means, keep giving us fodder.

Some of these kids just don't know when it's best to STFU. It's funny to watch them dig their own holes, put their foots in their mouths, and get owned... yet still continue running their ignorant mouths with their foolish crap!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:47 AM
marhot

Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

ZING!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:57 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by JEKL
So it makes me very curious, just how stupid are your dad's employees that they couldn't learn how to do those simple tasks? I mean the owner's idiot teenage kid could figure it out in less than 4 years, but those retards on his payroll couldn't figure it out in 10 years?

And there were customers that your dad only trusted you with delivering to? It's stocking a vending machine, just how inept are your coworkers that they can not be trusted delivering to someone?

There you go again ... using logic.

Don't confuse the child.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Glocken

Um okay? You just keep coming back and saying these one liners like it's going to make me stop posting? If by me fending from multiple people feeds your apetite then you're one weird person. Maybe you should troll in a white van rather over the internet where you can't get any physical pleasure? or maybe you do?

My apologies, I didn't realize that it was Dyce that found that. I saw the dictionary thing and didn't bother to look and see who posted it. I've just never heard anyone use the word 'conversate', but it's not the first time I've been wrong and won't be the last.
As far as the South Carolina thing goes, you're sorely mistaken if you think the toothless, barefoot, plaid/flannel, backwoods stereotype applies to everyone who lives here. Walhalla SC, perhaps, but there are plenty of South Carolinians that don't act like a hick.
Don't take what I wrote too seriously; As you can see there are many who like to bicker over nothing and therefore I just like to respond in a way to get them upset since trying to communicate humanly doesn't work; as you can see by reading their responses. So sorry if I really did offend you; seriously.

Originally Posted by FineWine
I didn't have to read any further than this response to know that you have very little career experience, and probably lack serious ambitions.

I'm a senior role at my job (not including the business) and have been for a few years now, but I can name about 5 places that I would take a junior position at in a heart beat.
I don't doubt there are some lower level jobs that are worth switching too. And yes I don't have a career experience. If you followed up on whats going on it's because of that sole reason that everyone is disputing all their nonsense.

However the reason for this as I already mentioned is that I am still currently in college therefore a career is not possible. You can assume that I'm ambitionless but that is yours to make. I don't feel like trying to explain further as more of your friends will jump in and start new issues.

Also, the job I currently have is very blue collared but the hours and pay > over any other white collared jobs I've had. So from my understanding, I know that status at work only means status at work. And fun doing something always beats work for other reason imo.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Thanks for yet another of your brain droppings. You don't know enough about me to make such an arrogant assumption. However, your dumbass posts have repeatedly shown that you have a tendency to talk out your *** with vocabulary and critical thinking skills that are severely lacking. I'm very capable of utilizing my college education (USC '99, BA International Relations & East Asian Languages and Cultures... along with almost another bachelors degree worth of law enforcement related classes since then) and my extensive vocabulary to counter the pretentious wannabe intellect you have displayed here in this thread.
I'm not regretting anything I say; and if by being wrong is equal to me having my foot in mouth it's no wonder so many people already stopped posting? Likewise I can do whatever I want seeing how you deem to know everything about me. Everything that I have post were either my opinion or my answer to someone elses asinine post.

You see how you started getting defensive and added info. about your life? What have I've been doing? Only difference is everything I say is stupid or irrelevant. And like I mentioned before if I can't speak with others in a humane fashion then I guess my only option is to get people

So....., next?

Last edited by Glocken; 04-30-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LULZ

http://www.soflasportbikes.com/forum...-weston-7.html
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Um okay? You just keep coming back and saying these one liners like it's going to make me stop posting? If by me fending from multiple people feeds your apetite then you're one weird person. Maybe you should troll in a white van rather over the internet where you can't get any physical pleasure? or maybe you do?

Don't take what I wrote too seriously;
No, I stay around because i want you to keep posting. WTF, I'm easily amused. And don't worry yourself about anyone here taking you too seriously.
I'm still trying to figure out how you "fend from multiple people". Or is that slang again?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Glocken

WTF, I'm easily amused.
Wouldn't doubt it, a simpleton from Ohio tells me all that needs to be said.

I'm still trying to figure out how you "fend from multiple people". Or is that slang again?
Refer to above.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM
JEKL

I can't imagine what a guy in a cut out tank top made out of plaid would make you feel like down in Souf Curalinah yall.
Wouldn't doubt it, a simpleton from Ohio tells me all that needs to be said.
You know, it's not like Brooklyn is known for being a mecca of intelligence. But you don't see anyone here making ignorant regional assumptions like you are. Just saying.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...