Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 04:25 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^LOL
Old 12-09-2010, 12:19 PM
1GR8350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gidiup
Maybe Santa will get another 17 year old a Z for Christmas and he'll post here.
There will always be a 17 year old bish willing to unzip Santa's(Daddy's) pants before stting on his lap to tell him he wants a 350Z. Bring it Bishes
Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
There will always be a 17 year old bish willing to unzip Santa's(Daddy's) pants before stting on his lap to tell him he wants a 350Z. Bring it Bishes
Is this true little kids? You have other intentions than just telling santa you want a Z.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
TheCanuck

This sucks, gives "kids" such a bad name for the ones who actually work for their cars.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:06 PM
billsrcursed

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
This sucks, gives "kids" such a bad name for the ones who actually work for their cars.
Meh... it's kind of a no-win situation.

Why would a 17 year old kid who does not make enough money to support themselves waste what little money they have on a sports car??

It's certainly none of my business, but it would be more productive to graduate High School and focus financially on College as opposed to blowing money on a Z.

Why a parent would feel it necessary to help their child do this is beyond me, but there isn't a "smart test" for people looking to become parents... hmmm
Old 12-10-2010, 03:55 AM
gidiup

Tell us your story....
Old 12-10-2010, 04:23 AM
1GR8350Z

Tell us your story....
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:48 AM
TheCanuck

What do you want to know?
Old 12-11-2010, 05:18 AM
gidiup

Tell us how you actually work for you car. And why you aren't one of those sucky kids.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:00 AM
TheCanuck

I don't know why it's such a big deal even if parents buy their kids a 350z. I mean I think 350z's are highly overrated and really not that great of a sports car. Anyone can buy one and anyone can afford it. I payed for the down payment on my car and I am currently on the loan as well making my payments.

There is a difference between some one who is ignorant and a bastard child and someone who is mature and handles themselves correctly on a forum and in life. The way the person acts has nothing to do if they bought the car or it was bought for them.

My dad withdrew me from school for work. I have my own office in Frisco TX and I work 40+ hours working the doctors from all over. I am a Cold Laser Therapy and Laser consultant full time. I don't make a crazy amounts of money but affording a nismo is easy for a hard worker or someone with rich parents. Either way that still doesn't change their personality

So I am a high school drop out, and have parents that are not going to support college. I have to work for my stuff and do it quite well.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-11-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 AM
1GR8350Z

How old are you and yes it does make a difference if you bought it yourself or if you are still sucking mom's teet.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:13 AM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
How old are you and yes it does make a difference if you bought it yourself or if you are still sucking mom's teet.
I am 19 years old as of November 28th. You can think it does, but if the kid is respectful has a job and can handle himself correctly it just makes you look bad, no matter who bought the car.

Because the only thing that upsets you in the end is he has a better teet then you do or your wife does. Basically making you look like a jealous old man that is giving a kid a hard time for owning something nice. Which is just pathetic, I have friends that own maseratti's and lambos, they work and are great people. Sure they have a nicer "teet" so to say but dwelling on the fact that they are spoiled or what ever doesn't make me a better person. I don't focus on materials of other people, maybe thats why I am where I am at.

I am not bashing anyone or calling anyone out. Just playing devil's advocate.

It's always best to judge people by who they are or how they handle themselves, not based on what they have or their age. Generalization is lame.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:41 PM
gidiup

I don't know why it's such a big deal even if parents buy their kids a 350z. I mean I think 350z's are highly overrated and really not that great of a sports car. Anyone can buy one and anyone can afford it. I payed for the down payment on my car and I am currently on the loan as well making my payments.

There is a difference between some one who is ignorant and a bastard child and someone who is mature and handles themselves correctly on a forum and in life. The way the person acts has nothing to do if they bought the car or it was bought for them.

My dad withdrew me from school for work. I have my own office in Frisco TX and I work 40+ hours working the doctors from all over. I am a Cold Laser Therapy and Laser consultant full time. I don't make a crazy amounts of money but affording a nismo is easy for a hard worker or someone with rich parents. Either way that still doesn't change their personality

So I am a high school drop out, and have parents that are not going to support college. I have to work for my stuff and do it quite well.
Let me get this straight.... Your old man took you out of high school?? You aren't working on getting your HS diploma? You aren't saving your money for college? And you think your a kid with a good head because you bought a car???
Use the fact that you live at home on the old mans jock and get some structure. HS diploma, Community College, Off to college and leave those parents who pulled you from HS (I think there is more there) behind.

Seeing it in writing do you get the picture? A 19 year old kid who thinks because they own a car is being responsible....Great.

When the laser thing doesn't work out you can always dig ditches.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:54 PM
TheCanuck

Let me get this straight.... Your old man took you out of high school?? You aren't working on getting your HS diploma? You aren't saving your money for college? And you think your a kid with a good head because you bought a car???
Use the fact that you live at home on the old mans jock and get some structure. HS diploma, Community College, Off to college and leave those parents who pulled you from HS (I think there is more there) behind.

Seeing it in writing do you get the picture? A 19 year old kid who thinks because they own a car is being responsible....Great.

When the laser thing doesn't work out you can always dig ditches.
I am can see you took my " thats why I am where I am at" comment wrong. That was implied towards responsibility and maturity.

I am behind because I purchased this car. My parents are the reason I am doing great with my job and I owe them the world. The youth is the future and everyone starts out different, they need outside guidance. You Assume I don't save money or have a GED and trying to make time for night classes. If you showed as much care in helping the youth as you do being a keyboard warrior you could help a lot of people.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-11-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
gidiup

I am can see you took my " thats why I am where I am at" comment wrong. That was implied towards responsibility and maturity.

I am behind because I purchased this car. My parents are the reason I am doing great with my job and I owe them the world. The youth is the future and everyone starts out different, they need outside guidance. You Assume I don't save money or have a GED and trying to make time for night classes. If you showed as much care in helping the youth as you do being a keyboard warrior you could help a lot of people.
Junior.... Save your lectures for your boys and parents. You don't admit to having a GED or night classes or anything.
Another one who just spends what they really don't have. My tax dollars will go to helping you in the future... Fantastic.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 AM
TheCanuck

Haha from how you handle yourself on here it sounds like you like paying for people. Like I said, guidance and maturity. If you could grasp those two things and impliment them on here you would be a cool guy. Maybe you would even help out someone so they weren't just another government rat. This isn't a lecture its Just common sense. If you feel like its a lecture then you know right from wrong, and you know your being a douche.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:31 AM
1GR8350Z

You sure do put a lot of weight on how someone conducts themselves on a car forum. So you admit to dropping out of high school, living at home on the parent's dime while only having to pay for a car yet believe we should view you as responsible and mature because you try to sound that way.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:41 AM
gidiup

Cletus... Youre just one of these kids who tries to prove themselves with some rational of why they deserve a Z.

Poor me.. Got taken out of high school. Poor me... On my own dime for college. Poor me.. Live with my parents for free. Booo hooo..

If you think I need a 19 yr olds approval for anything youre crazy. Don't distract the issue. You don't like being talked down to. Or is it other issues? Dad tells you how disappointed he is with you? Mom doesn't brag about her son. Or brags more about your siblings.

And I see you saw my occupation. So after reading it you should have realized I do more good in the world than 2 of your life times. You offer what again.... yes I remember smooth skin and the same story every other 19 yr kid.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LOL...

yeah, internet traffic and post pumps!

- RB.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:40 AM
TheCanuck

Well what ever makes you sleep at night man. Your making nothing but assumptions of things you have no clue about except for a false sense of intelligence. The other members that can see that, are above the ignorance you slander on this board. I consider helping people when someone that is diabetic came off their meds under my companies care. Or someone that had a stroke and thought they wouldn't regain speech due to nerves never connecting the same, but slowly they are speaking to their loved ones again.

I could sit here and make assumptions of you all day long. But in the end your the "adult" trying to mentally beat down a "kid".

"I suck" is that what your striving for? You got it man, Congrats. If it makes you feel better to be "mentally" more accomplished than a "kid" then you have bigger issues. But Congrats, you beat up another kid on the forum. I never said I was smart or well off. I don't have to because that still doesn't alter my personality of being a nice person or being responsible and mature. I voiced my opinion... and took your "facts" into consideration, they where a great welcome to the forum.

I wish you good luck for when you get a family and kids.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-12-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...