Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 11:15 AM
trixR4kidz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gidup - I love how you have taken nothing seriously. From what i can tell there is no argument here. Your simply posting to talk trash and troll. Its not that hard to turn everything into a childish name calling game (which you have done ever so well). The best part about your trash talking is that you have a convertible 350z that looks like it was thrown together by my little sister. Really? At least your not riding on Rotas.. What a surprise!

Have fun getting laughed at in your riced out vert. With the way you post it sounds like your next car should be a mustang. Thought old people had class? Guess not. Maybe you had some childhood issues yourself. Your attitude reflects.

"Cletus #1.... Nobody on this forum envies you"

^um? How did anything I say have to do with envy? Did YOU in fact drop out of high school? Ahhh nothing like older men arguing with teenagers. The lack of maturity here is absolutely unbelievable. I really hope you dont have kids...
Old 12-13-2010, 11:22 AM
TheCanuck

washed up old men.

Want to be ricer in a Convert, lmao I just noticed that. You drive a ***** car, the only bitches you obviously get is your avatar, some lube and a lonely Friday night

You call your hand cletus too? Imagining she is a teenager?

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-13-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:26 AM
trixR4kidz

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
washed up old men.

Want to be ricer in a Convert, lmao I just noticed that. You drive a ***** car, the only bitches you obviously get is your avatar, some lube and a lonely Friday night

Just let them get their anger out.. Its funny to see "adults" act like children..
Old 12-13-2010, 11:36 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

washed up old men.

You miss the point - we start with the car just to get you on the hook, then we reel you in. You say you work for Qlaser - no, you don't. You claim you sold 6 $10k units last week alone - we don't believe you. You say you live in a million dollar home along with your GF - pics of both or it's a lie. You say your dad talked you into dropping out of high school - either a lie or your dad is a moron. See where this is going?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:36 AM
JBF

lol @ this thread
Old 12-13-2010, 11:37 AM
06g35meister

i like popcorn (just had to post to get to page 445, link broken)
Old 12-13-2010, 11:39 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by trixR4kidz
gidup - I love how you have taken nothing seriously. From what i can tell there is no argument here. Your simply posting to talk trash and troll. Its not that hard to turn everything into a childish name calling game (which you have done ever so well). The best part about your trash talking is that you have a convertible 350z that looks like it was thrown together by my little sister. Really? At least your not riding on Rotas.. What a surprise!

Have fun getting laughed at in your riced out vert. With the way you post it sounds like your next car should be a mustang. Thought old people had class? Guess not. Maybe you had some childhood issues yourself. Your attitude reflects.

"Cletus #1.... Nobody on this forum envies you"

^um? How did anything I say have to do with envy? Did YOU in fact drop out of high school? Ahhh nothing like older men arguing with teenagers. The lack of maturity here is absolutely unbelievable. I really hope you dont have kids...
Cletus#1... No I didn't drop out of high school. So yes I'm still invited to my reunion. Hmmm.. Not like other people on this forum. Thanks for the comps on the car. Did you look at the pix of yours? Nice attempt to powercoat the wheels. Very nice. Done with a sharpie?

Oh.. my fault... Your post wasn't about envy? What does your last sentence state? And why would you post in this thread. To share? Share what? You offer nothing here other..I'm not scared of 280 horses and we're all felines?

Lets go back to the eduation thing you brought up... What are you doing with your time? Going to school or giving swim lessons to afford a G? I'll throw you some maturity... so you get an idea. Go to school. Get a real job. Move out of your parents home. Pay your own bills and than we will talk. Anyone who lives at home wiping animal butts can afford this car. Nothing shocking about it.

And Cletus... If you think all I own is a Z you really show your forward thinking.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

All i see is a bunch of angry ignorant old men in this thread. Come on people, you arnt driving Mercedes and BMW's now. Whats the big deal? You can get a 350z for around 13k (used baseline or what not). With a steady job its not that hard for 19 year olds to pay for a 350z...

-1GR8, whats the deal man? Not being a "teenager" i would assume you would behave like an adult. Your comments make you seem like a CHILD. Do realize that you are mocking a "teenager". Whats your goal with that? Sorry but If your complaining about kids driving 350z's and what not, try not acting like a kid..

And please if you think 19 year old's in general cant handle a 280hp car, then you are a bunch of p******.

For those of you wondering, Im 18 years old and make steady monthly payments on my car. I have been working/saving money for my car hobby before i had my license. My parents do not support my hobby, therefore i have literally paid for everything. Bash me if you want. Im fine with that. Because those who bash me probably wish they could have afforded G/Z at my age..

I hate old people ignorance..

And to answer your question. Yes, i live under my parents roof for the time being. Give me crap for it. I planned it that way. I wanted to tune a g35 since i was 14. It was my dream car and i made it happen. I realize that i needed to feed my hobby while its affordable. Since im not paying bills im able to use the extra money to mod my car while i can. You may see this as cheating but i see it as a pretty smart financial decision. Dont tell me that if you were 18 able to afford a 350z back in the day (living under ur parents roof) you would buy the car and support your modding hobby while it was more affordable (not paying electric bills/water bills and such).

Your parents don't help. . . except pay for your living expenses even though you are an adult. Are you in college?

You have wanted to "tune a G35" since you were 14. You make that sound like a lifetime, but that's merely 4 years ago.

I don't fault "you guys" (teenagers), as I was a silly teenager as well; however, I waited and rewarded myself with buying my first Z (a 300ZX twin turbo) when I graduated college and was completely on my own.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by PerfZ
You miss the point - we start with the car just to get you on the hook, then we reel you in. You say you work for Qlaser - no, you don't. You claim you sold 6 $10k units last week alone - we don't believe you. You say you live in a million dollar home along with your GF - pics of both or it's a lie. You say your dad talked you into dropping out of high school - either a lie or your dad is a moron. See where this is going?
Deal, I'll get you pics of both.. what do I get when I win? Currently I only have 6,000 or so of the commission is that enough for at least right now?

I work with Qlaser as a laser consultant under the Area of a distributor. It is Independent work, and is not my only job.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-13-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:44 AM
gidiup

washed up old men.

Cletus #2... Funny guy. Is that what happens on a friday night when you look at my avatar? Never thought of that. Cletus.. Make fun of the car all you want but lets get back to this story you tell.

Where's the pix of the commission check? The house? The girls? The office? Tell a story back it up.

Come on Cletus... Bring it.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:47 AM
TheCanuck

Would you like it in personal email? I would rather it be sent that way. Whats your email?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 AM
JBF

so what's the satisfaction of belittling someone who is younger than you?

just asking.

I'm not a teenager nor do I live at my parents house but I'd like to know what is driving this nonsense.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:49 AM
gidiup

Deal, I'll get you pics of both.. what do I get when I win? Currently I only have 6,000 or so of the commission is that enough for at least right now?

I work with Qlaser as a laser consultant under the Area of a distributor. It is Independent work, and is not my only job.
And the story starts to change. Really... Changes already.

Liar Cletus... There is no Qlaser in Houston. Now you are an entrepreneur??

High School drop out is now Sam Walmart. Gotcha..

Next try....
Old 12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by gidiup
And the story starts to change. Really... Changes already.

Liar Cletus... There is no Qlaser in Houston. Now you are an entrepreneur??

High School drop out is now Sam Walmart. Gotcha..

Next try....
I don't live in Houston haha. Give me your email so I can send you my pending and paid commission checks.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
trixR4kidz

Originally Posted by scotts300
Your parents don't help. . . except pay for your living expenses even though you are an adult. Are you in college?

Yes i am in college. Im at community college not far from home. I will be transferring to a university next year. And as i stated previously.. Yes, my parents do pay for my expenses obviously. Expenses such as electricity/water bill/house payments. Yet, aside from the house, i am completely self sufficient. My parents dont give me a penny if i want to go out to eat. That comes from me and the budget system that best suits my interests.

You have wanted to "tune a G35" since you were 14. You make that sound like a lifetime, but that's merely 4 years ago.

I don't fault "you guys" (teenagers), as I was a silly teenager as well; however, I waited and rewarded myself with buying my first Z (a 300ZX twin turbo) when I graduated college and was completely on my own.
Thats was YOUR choice to move out. Im completely contempt with living an extra year at home. I could move out if i wanted to but i have no need. I can juggle two jobs but i choose to have one and live at home. Make sense?

I never meant for my "tune a g35" comment would elicit such a "lifetime" goal plan but if you want something badly enough, saving/waiting 4 years can seem a long time.

There is no need to downtalk us because of age. Age is just a number. Being older than us does not make you superior.

Like i said, i dont understand why you old men dont encourage young adults to partake in the same hobby. After all we all have the same car and desire to mod and stay connected through the forums. I dont see why MY350z is such a drama fest.

Last edited by trixR4kidz; 12-13-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:55 AM
gidiup

Would you like it in personal email? I would rather it be sent that way. Whats your email?
Send it to mine... lyingcanuck@yahoo.com
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 AM
TheCanuck

Tomorrow it will double and all should be paid and not pending. Would you like pictures of the house now too?

suck it

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-13-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:01 PM
trixR4kidz

I don't live in Houston haha. Give me your email so I can send you my pending and paid commission checks.
Who gives a flying *** if this guys believes you. I wouldn't mail him sh*t. Regardless, you live the way your living and letting some old fart realize that your not BS wont help you live any better.

In the end these guys will keep talking trash. Even if you show them pictures. They will find a way. This thread was created for grumpy old men to get their anger out online. No face to face here. Only thing they will ever see from you are words you type on a screen, not who you actually are.

its sad the way people go about presenting them selfs here.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
gidiup

Oops.. DFW?

Why is the website down?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:12 PM
gidiup

Who gives a flying *** if this guys believes you. I wouldn't mail him sh*t. Regardless, you live the way your living and letting some old fart realize that your not BS wont help you live any better.

In the end these guys will keep talking trash. Even if you show them pictures. They will find a way. This thread was created for grumpy old men to get their anger out online. No face to face here. Only thing they will ever see from you are words you type on a screen, not who you actually are.

its sad the way people go about presenting them selfs here.
Can we talk about your education and what you do all day? I'll get back to Mike in a minute.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...