Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ever order something and recieve something else!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 04:55 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what a headache. mistakes like this is why i hate online shopping sometimes.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:56 AM
Pig Pen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve-O Z33
Their website tells which hoses are available in other colors. Power steering hoses don't say that other colors are available. I think there was a misunderstanding if you asked them about blue. Is it even going to be noticeable? I think I'd just install quality hoses and call it a day.
My point EXACTLY! As I stated earlier: If you can produce the communication you had with a Rep from Z1 that shows he said "YES, we have power steering hoses in BLUE", then you should be OK. Otherwise, you're probably S.O.L.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Z Infidel

I ordered EBC red stuff pads for 350Z w/Brembo and they sent regular pads. I didn't notice until installing them and by then I couldn't return them. And I still had to order new pads. FML.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Mapleleaf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was in Quebec City stopped for lunch ordered a club sandwich they brought me pogo sticks ........ Sorry couldn't resist
Old 11-10-2010, 08:26 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

tacobell on georgia ave in dc always ***** my order. One time I bought some red and black boxers from underarmour and when I got home and opened them, there where white ones I kept them becuase desputing that fight would be pointless
Old 11-10-2010, 08:44 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

To the OP: I'm sorry there was a problem with your order and you didn't get what you were expecting. I know this order was made through PM's and there was some confusion there. When you sent your e-mail about problems with your order to Z1 you did so using ALL CAPS on both occasions and it kinda ticked the guy answering off and he sent a generic reply instead of looking into the situation.
We do not currently have either of those power steering hoses in blue because we produced those hoses more for function that show since they have minimum visibility. I realize you asked for blue hoses and it wasn't clear these would not be so in the PM's that were sent.
Someone has replied to your e-mail in hopes of working this out to where things are good for you.

Last edited by bryan@Z1; 11-10-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 AM
NewJoyZ

Originally Posted by bryan@Z1
To the OP: I'm sorry there was a problem with your order and you didn't get what you were expecting. I know this order was made through PM's and there was some confusion there. When you sent your e-mail about problems with your order to Z1 you did so using ALL CAPS on both occasions and it kinda ticked the guy answering off and he sent a generic reply instead of looking into the situation.
We do not currently have either of those power steering hoses in blue because we produced those hoses more for function that show since they have minimum visibility. I realize you asked for blue hoses and it wasn't clear these would not be so in the PM's that were sent.
Someone has replied to your e-mail in hopes of working this out to where things are good for you.
Im sure there will be a mutually acceptable agreement made. If Z1 was wrong, they will rectify their wrongdoing. Problem solved. Shake hands.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:05 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Has the entire world forgotten how to use a telephone? As in actually "speaking" with someone? Did the OP ever call them? Doesn't sound like it, no pun intended.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:07 AM
JDMStanced

i should never **** off the vendor through PM
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Just remember to not use all caps and everything is good.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:47 AM
SA Z-boi

I think Z1 should send me some hoses for there mistake to the op

Im sure eveything will be settled in an appropiate matter

Last edited by SA Z-boi; 11-10-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Reality350

The OP has the right to be upset.... Wouldn't you be?
-Was the guy answering emails wearing his panties to tight?
Speaks volumes about your company... I am sure many ppl are listening.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Reality350

So if he sends an email using all caps, you won't help resolve YOUR F*K UP?
Old 11-10-2010, 10:20 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Never said we wouldn't resolve it.
We work to resolve all matters. However, we take an extra step to resolve those mistakes when everyone treats each other with a mutual respect and understanding.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:41 PM
zheiland

Default Customer Service

I have since recieved a second email from Chuck and all issues with the return of hoses not ordered have been addressed to my sastisfaction.
I would buy from this vender again.What was a misunderstanding on both behalf is now resolve.The hoses in question are hard to see when installed but I would have liked all blue hoses.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
JDMStanced

this issue couldn't have been solved if you didn't post it on here to share with everyone haha
Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 AM
zheiland

Default I just want to make a point.

I have experience in such events.When a vendor misplaces,mistakes or even
totally forgets your order.The nice, sweet,forgiving,oh,don't worry about it attitude.Will never,never get the same response as an aggressive,firm non-abusive response.Use the forum as a median to gain results.Maybe the vendors will give you the customer the service they should be given without
jumping thru hoops to achieve the same result.This thread would of never happen if vendor would practised good customer service from the beginning.
Aggressive,firm,non-abusive attitude wins again.Also,I will leave you with a
question.If no one complaints about nothing,how will other members know
what goes on behind the scenes to make a decision to buy or not to buy from certain vendors??
Old 11-11-2010, 05:42 AM
HDPDZO6

Was that particular employee retrained in proper customer service techniques?

Doubtful, since it appears you condone his/her actions...
Old 11-11-2010, 05:44 AM
zheiland

Smile Blue hoses

This problem was solved by an aggressive,firm and non-abusive response.
How could you say,haha,I rattled the cage to get a response.Problem solved.
Nice guys finish last and usually without the parts they ordered!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:48 AM
NewJoyZ

Originally Posted by zheiland
I have experience in such events.When a vendor misplaces,mistakes or even
totally forgets your order.The nice, sweet,forgiving,oh,don't worry about it attitude.Will never,never get the same response as an aggressive,firm non-abusive response.Use the forum as a median to gain results.Maybe the vendors will give you the customer the service they should be given without
jumping thru hoops to achieve the same result.This thread would of never happen if vendor would practised good customer service from the beginning.
Aggressive,firm,non-abusive attitude wins again.Also,I will leave you with a
question.If no one complaints about nothing,how will other members know
what goes on behind the scenes to make a decision to buy or not to buy from certain vendors??
Originally Posted by zheiland
This problem was solved by an aggressive,firm and non-abusive response.
How could you say,haha,I rattled the cage to get a response.Problem solved.
Nice guys finish last and usually without the parts they ordered!!!!!!
We got it. Z1 rectified the situation. Close thread.

Quick Reply: Ever order something and recieve something else!!!!!!!!!!