Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Posted On The Club Rx8...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Mikestro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just looking on their web site. Several people with ZERO mods on their RX-8's have had to get new engines. I know of no 350Z's that have blown engines except for a few that had superchargers poorly tuned.

*mike goes looking for more funny pictures*
Old 11-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Conceyted

Although this is retarded to argue with, as many people have different preferences, I found it funny that they claimed the rx8 gets all the looks and the 350z gets none. Wow they must live in a box.

Anyways, how about we stop posting on other forums and bitching at everyone? What do you expect, them to say oh I see what your saying, sorry for bashing on ther 350z. It isnt going to happen. Just live with it don't go talk **** to everyone on their boards. You know we don't like it when people do it to us, so don't do it to them!

<3 <3
Old 11-21-2003, 12:08 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

"Four racing seats."
Old 11-21-2003, 12:17 PM
Dissolved

Default Don't let some bad apples spoil all!

Let me chime in here. I'm a member over there and have even attended a few RX8 events. Overall they are very nice people. Last event, I was one of the only 2 350zs there. All the FD, FC and RX8 guys paid nothing but compliments to me over and over. Some even asked if they could sit in it and take pics. I met some of the best tuners on the east coast at these events.

Don't base the RX8 community on a few kids behind a computer. Of course they are going to like their car better than yours. That's how it goes.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Mikestro

Default Re: Don't let some bad apples spoil all!

>>Let me chime in here. I'm a member over there and have even attended a few RX8 events.

Was anyone doing their secret rotary hand signals to each other at those events?

>>Overall they are very nice people.

I'm not saying they aren't nice, just those six in the picture could use some more testosterone.

>>Last event, I was one of the only 2 350zs there. All the FD, FC and RX8 guys paid nothing but compliments to me over and over.

That is because you car is much better than theirs.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:38 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Default Re: Re: Don't let some bad apples spoil all!

Originally posted by Mikestro
>>Overall they are very nice people.

I'm not saying they aren't nice, just those six in the picture could use some more testosterone.
oh, that is so messed up! LOL
Old 11-21-2003, 12:51 PM
RAR

Originally posted by JFritz
you guys are unbelievable, true hipocrits.

Agreed.

OK People... everyone who has pride in their car thinks their car is the best... thats just the way it is, why not be the bigger people and let them think what they want? (no matter how incorrect they are and stupid they look) I mean you can't complain about them if you are doin the same thing.

In other news the picture is ghey as hell.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Dissolved

Originally posted by RAR

In other news the picture is ghey as hell.
I couldnt hold it in any longer
Old 11-21-2003, 12:57 PM
Mikestro

someone needs to post a link to this thread over at the RX-8 forum..... I think I'll be the brave soul to do it.

Edit: here is the link to the thread I created. Great Matrix overtones in my post.

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15055

Last edited by Mikestro; 11-21-2003 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:57 PM

why do you have to start "gayest" associating with cars..

I dont like style of maza I like style of Z - but there are people that like RX. Its like them saying "z " fetish is gay.. Comon now..
You can like or disslike a car but dont disslike the owner for it or generalize...

And for Z not handeling curves well - and RX putting better hanedling - that is bolognie - Z compares to the porsches when it comes to curves. If you want straight output - you should compare it to BMW...
Old 11-21-2003, 02:22 PM
meatwad79

after reading some of this stuff...i feel bad i own a z
Old 11-21-2003, 04:35 PM
jor8888

I read that forum alot before I got my Z. I like both RX8 and Z but its just plain stupid to bash someone just because they didnt get the car u got.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:57 PM
nigevellie

(in my best homer simpson voice): MMMMMMmmmmm, spell check...
Old 11-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why do you guys care so much what others think? People in this world are close minded - enthusiasts are the exception, not the rule. To me, those who post stuff like this are no more "enthusiasts" than the RX8 guys bashing the Z's.

I agree the guys with the rotors signs are a bunch of tools, but you know what, there are loads of tools here too (ehhem, the guys who quote how many coats of Zaino they have - I mean 'mon people, its freakin' wax).

The Subaru guys are much the same when comparing it to the Evo....ust seems that people can only jsutify their decisions throgh the reaffirmation of others, rather than having their own beliefs. Most people think their s&it doesn't stink...when in fact, it wreaks.

Let's not kid ourselves here - we are not driving gods gift to cars, so let's not act like it. Neither are RX8 guys, or any car guys for that matter (well, maybe the GT3 guys are ).

I actually don't see alot of car bashing on this board at all, which is refreshing. Maybe we are generally an older crowd? Whatever it is, I just love talking cars...Z's are what I happen to own, though I'd easily buy something else if it caught my eye.

Adam

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 11-21-2003 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Stabber

Z1 Performance, I think the problem is we dont start threads bashing RX8s and rarely even bring them up here. But they do it to us , we must threaten them

You dont need to do anything really if you ask me, deep down the RX8 guys know what the better car is. It's not about being cocky or thinking your sh*t doesnt stink. It's about being realistic and having respect. If you said you could beat a Z06 or M3, those guys would bash too. I will never belittle another car especially when it out performs mine. That just makes you look jealous and bitter. The Z outperforms the RX8. Plain and simple. If they continue to talk crap then oh well. There are countless threads where you can see them rationalizing their purchase of an RX8. "the 350z didnt feel that much faster than my 8" "I think i could hang with one" On one occasion someone posted a pic of a Z next to an 8. Instead of complimenting it, the majority of the users said "the 8 looks so much better. that z looks like crap from that angle etc...." Looks are a personal thing so I wont say anything there. I let the ladies decide

Just all the more reason to smoke their *** on the highway. Everything would of been cool if they showed mutual respect like *most* z owners do
Old 11-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Mikestro

No one is bashing, no one is hating. Get your facts straight.

I just posted a pic of some hella gay **** going down at an RX-8 meet. Which, by the way, garnered many compliments.

PS. 350Z is God's gift to cars, but you are entitled to you opinion

Talk about some worthless replies, at least my posts are entertaining. Read my sig.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Dissolved

I like this guy more and more each day
Old 11-21-2003, 10:00 PM
EVO Killer

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say! Everyone here is a child and I am ashamed to be a part of this club!

We are enjoying the glory days right now, between the STI, EVO, 350Z, RX8 and S2000 all in the same price range it has never been a better time to be a car lover. But rather than embrass this everyone has to talk $hit about other cars. To each his own. People like certain cars and others don't, you don't have to bash people if they don't share your opinion.

- Drew

P.S. I am sure you clowns will find someway to tell me that the Z is better then every car I just named. It's not, the Z is a great car but you people need to know where you stand. An STI or EVO will kill any of you any day of the week and it cost the same if not less then most Z's depending on what trim package you get.

Sorry for the rant and I did not mean to insult anyone that has defended the RX8 or any other car besides the Z, I'm just pissed!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:11 PM
ypwpat

For me I like both car.
the 350Z has more Luxury and class looks. I don't think i'll modify the car too much

But the RX8 is more sporty looks and will be great to modified into more Ricey style

That's my opinion. Too bad the RX8 doesn't go Faster as it looks. Need the Twin Turbo from RX7
Old 11-22-2003, 02:02 AM
joust75

Go back to your hamburger man

Look the RX 8s a great car. I personally hate the setup. the 4 doors breakup the lines that could be on the car. They incorporated gimmicks (4 doors, rotary engine) instead of trying to go all out and make a really pretty sports car
I really love the interior though, and it handles amazingly.
The point is , everybody has their opinion. People talk **** about other cars because it makes them feel better about their purchase decision.
Its also human nature. Its fun to make fun of others. I love to pick on people but I dont because I hate to hurt peoples feelings. So by picking on a group of car owners I can satisfy this mean streak in me and not hurt anyone.
So Jerseys Finest, don't act like your poop dont stink. Let the RX8ers do what they want on their site and lets talk some **** here!

Last edited by joust75; 11-22-2003 at 02:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Posted On The Club Rx8...