Originally posted by Pure Tremble
Your car will be able to do that..........if it's running
Have fun in the timebomb
it runs just fine, thanks.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Conceyted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone,
On behalf of the My350z.com community, I would like to let everyone reading this know that we have 2 members among us who act like complete jerk-offs. Mikestro and Pure Tremble go around making fun of everyone and hating on others because it makes their days better. They sit at home on weekends and drink hot chocolate around an open fire talking about who they made fun of that week and cuddling in a big blanket together. For any and all of you posting on this that are not the two members stated above, I recommend you just give up. They are obviously above ALL of us and no matter what we do they will always be one step better. This does not reflect the mentality of the rest of the members on My350z.com and I would like to apologise to everyone who was offended by what they have posted. As previously stated, they are a bunch of jerk-offs and should not be taken seriously.
Thank you for your time. <3

Last edited by Conceyted; 11-24-2003 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:15 PM
longbowe

Originally posted by Bebopin Spike
If I get a warning, it was worth it.
I got a hoot out of it!
Old 11-24-2003, 07:29 PM
srmd22

I love my ZR, but I think the RX8 looks pretty cool. That pic with the
/ \
| |
| |
\ /
sign looks pretty funny though.

Last edited by srmd22; 11-24-2003 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Mikestro

Originally posted by Conceyted
Hi everyone,
On behalf of the My350z.com community, ...... <3[/i]
blah blah blah,

I think everyone can read this thread and see who threw the first stone. I tried about 4 times to tell you I have nothing against anyone and just found a funny picture. You should try to keep your emotions in check.

Even with your latest rude post, I still don't have anything against you. Your maturity is obviously superior, as your last post clearly points out.

If you ever want to visit SoCal, just let me know. I'll have some hot chocolate ready

Peace,
Mike
Old 11-24-2003, 07:38 PM
zerobanger

play nice. Both the rx8 and the 350Z suck dirty filthy sweaty stinkey donkey ***** anyway. I have decided to wait for this instead:

http://roadandtrack.com/article.asp?...article_id=868
Old 11-24-2003, 07:41 PM
Conceyted

Originally posted by Mikestro
blah blah blah,

I think everyone can read this thread and see who threw the first stone. I tried about 4 times to tell you I have nothing against anyone and just found a funny picture. You should try to keep your emotions in check.

Even with your latest rude post, I still don't have anything against you. Your maturity is obviously superior, as your last post clearly points out.

If you ever want to visit SoCal, just let me know. I'll have some hot chocolate ready

Peace,
Mike
Okay that was hilarious seriously. Maybe I am wrong about you, as you seem to be a nice guy and I probably barked to soon. As for Pure Tremble, no chance I was wrong about that one.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:41 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Originally posted by zerobanger
play nice. Both the rx8 and the 350Z suck dirty filthy sweaty stinkey donkey ***** anyway. I have decided to wait for this instead:

Need the "Old news is exciting" image.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:47 PM
Dissolved

Hi everyone,
On behalf of the My350z.com community, I would like to let everyone reading this know that we have 2 members among us who act like complete jerk-offs. Mikestro and Pure Tremble go around making fun of everyone and hating on others because it makes their days better. They sit at home on weekends and drink hot chocolate around an open fire talking about who they made fun of that week and cuddling in a big blanket together. For any and all of you posting on this that are not the two members stated above, I recommend you just give up. They are obviously above ALL of us and no matter what we do they will always be one step better. This does not reflect the mentality of the rest of the members on My350z.com and I would like to apologise to everyone who was offended by what they have posted. As previously stated, they are a bunch of jerk-offs and should not be taken seriously.
How long did that take?
It's just the internet Conceyted. Relax. It will be ok
Old 11-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Mikestro

How long did that take?
It's just the internet Conceyted. Relax. It will be ok
you should have offered hot chocolate to him. it calmed him right down when I did
Old 11-24-2003, 07:53 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Hi everyone,
You forgot the whispering sweet nothings in the ears!
Old 11-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Logik
4 cars ahead

Originally posted by Mikestro
found this picture on their website. Possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen. They are all forming the shape of a rotor with their hands....
OMFG... LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 11-24-2003, 10:29 PM
reiver

The RX-8 is ugly. It looks like a kit car to me.
That Lotus is the ugliest looking turd I have ever laid my eyes upon.

I actually like the looks (especially the tail) of the G35 coupe better, but I ended up taking the sportier 350Z.

Reiver

P.S. I think the Mazda 6 looks sportier and nicer than the RX-8.
Old 11-25-2003, 04:30 AM
FairladyZ

Originally posted by NissaNZ
...B-B-But the rx8 rOxOrZ man, the X-MEN drive one too. HAHA.

Stands up, bends knees, and makes big X by crossing arms. X-MEN!!!

The guys saying they like the front end of the car prolly, like the mazda miata front end as well. Every time I look at the front end of the Rx-8 I think miata w/ Saturn Ion rear doors.

Now I gotta see X2.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:19 AM
Dissolved

Look at this. The FD all over again? Look how many have needed new motors.
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?threadid=14267
Old 11-25-2003, 06:22 AM
Dissolved

Originally posted by FairladyZ

Stands up, bends knees, and makes big X by crossing arms. X-MEN!!!

ROFL
Old 11-25-2003, 06:34 AM
zerobanger

Look at this. The FD all over again? Look how many have needed new motors.
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?threadid=14267
My roommate needed 2 shock replacements, 3 ecu's, 3 recalls and a host of other stuff before he had 5000 miles on his G35.

Don't act like the G35/350Z are trouble free.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:40 AM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

My roommate needed 2 shock replacements, 3 ecu's, 3 recalls and a host of other stuff before he had 5000 miles on his G35.

And a partridge in a pear tree.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:47 AM
WashUJon

I've only heard of one recall with the G35/Z and that's for an engine crankshaft sensor and it hasn't even been enacted yet.

TSBs are not recalls.

I'd take 2 new shocks, 3 ECUs, 3 TSBs, and a partridge in a pear tree over a NEW friggin' engine that soon. These reports don't bode well for the latest in the Wankel line. Its just the next chapter in a long story of disappointments...
Old 11-25-2003, 07:14 AM
zerobanger

Here are 2 recalls that I found in about 30 seconds, I think he said it was recalled for a brake issue too. I dont dis-agree about the rx-8, mazda had more than enough time to QA that engine. I do recall that when mazda first had the 10A engine it was very unreliable until they made some basic changes in the design and it then the 12A\13B (N/A versions) were very reliable. I do believe mazda will get there with the renisis, but again They had more than enough time in the last 5 years to fix this.

Infiniti recalls G35
Full recall details here

Nissan recalls 2003 Infinity G35

Nissan has recalled the 2003 Infinity G35 because the fuel pump hose may not have been properly attached.
Number of Units Affected: 18300

Manufactured: 01/2002 - 07/2002

Defect Summary:

ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE FUEL HOSE CONNECTION FOR THE OUTLET OF THE FUEL PUMP WHICH IS LOCATED AT THE TOP OF THE FUEL TANK MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PROPERLY ATTACHED WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS ASSEMBLED AND COULD COME LOOSE WHILE DRIVING OR WHEN STARTING THE ENGINE.

Consequence Summary:
IF THE CONNECTION COMES LOOSE WHILE DRIVING, THE ENGINE WILL STOP RUNNING DUE TO LACK OF FUEL, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH. ALSO, IF THE CONNECTION COMES LOOSE WHILE DRIVING OR ATTEMPTING TO START OR RESTART THE ENGINE, SOME FUEL WILL DISCHARGE FROM THE FUEL PUMP. IF THIS SHOULD OCCUR IN THE PRESENCE OF AN EXTERNAL IGNITION SOURCE, A FIRE COULD RESULT.

Corrective Summary:
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, PROPERLY ATTACH THE FUEL HOSE TO THE FUEL PUMP. OWNER NOTIFICATION IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN OCTOBER 7, 2002. OWNERS WHO TAKE THEIR VEHICLES TO AN AUTHORIZED DEALER ON AN AGREED UPON SERVICE DATE AND DO NOT RECEIVE THE FREE REMEDY WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME SHOULD CONTACT INFINITI AT 1-800-662-6200.

NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 02V245000.

2003 Make:
Infiniti Model:
G35 Recall Date:
12/12/2002

Potential Number of Units Affected: 36,000
Manufactured:
Defect Summary:
Certain sedans fail to comply with the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment. In the assembly of the headlamps, it is necessary to have a means to adjust the headlamps. Tamperproof caps to prevent horizontal adjustment of the headlamps are then installed. Some of these vehicles are missing the tamperproof caps.
Consequence Summary:
There is no Consequence Summary currently available.
Corrective Summary:
Dealers will install the missing tamperproof caps on the headlamp assemblies. Owner notification began January 20, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Infiniti at 1-800-662-6200.

Quick Reply: Posted On The Club Rx8...