Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Dallas Z Meet *Sunday, Sept 8th*

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 07:51 PM
aggie300zx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dallas Z Meet *Sunday, Sept 8th*

Looking to gather some Dallas Z folks this Sunday (Sept 8th) for some picture taking and swaping of break-in stories with our new babies!!! Lets meet...3pm at the Snuffers on Lower Greenville. There is a nice patio out there so we can stare at our pride and joys.

I know DaKine79 is in and others have mentioned wanting to do this (ColecatZ, etc.). If you're planning on stopping by, give me a shout so we can expect you as I'm sure we might move to a different location to take pictures as the evening progresses.

Oh, having a Z is obviously not required to attend, so come on!

Email: aggie300zx@yahoo.com (*I know I need to update my address)
Old 09-04-2002, 08:13 PM
DaKine-Z-

I am looking forward to seeing Aggie300zx along with all you other guys and girls from the Dallas area!! SO, make plans to come out and meet with us. Hopefully we can get some real good photos of our cars together. A good photo I was thinking of would be in that parking lot downtown with the mural on the side of the building...See you 3pm at Snuffer's.........................Ricky
Old 09-04-2002, 09:27 PM
ColecatZ

I'm in .....tint goes on on saturday....will be there Sun.

Will be nice to meet folks.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:27 PM
LowFuel

Hey guys, btw it's looking likely that I will be out there THIS FRIDAY to get my car, not next thursday!!
Are any of you available friday night to meet for dinner? I'm dying to try a great Texas steakhouse or BBQ.
I'll post again tomorrow once I know for sure if my car will be in on friday.

I realize it's short notice, but if anyone wants to get together lemme know! I'll PM you my cell phone #.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:38 PM
cbr600

I don't have Z but sure like to be there on Sunday. Saw the non-production Z in auto show. Very nice! Would like to see the real one.

Last edited by cbr600; 09-04-2002 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2002, 10:01 PM
infinite z

Sounds great, me and my baby (and my girlfriend too ) will be there Sunday! That is gonna be one pimpin parking lot!
Old 09-04-2002, 10:02 PM
infinite z

Originally posted by LowFuel
Hey guys, btw it's looking likely that I will be out there THIS FRIDAY to get my car, not next thursday!!
Are any of you available friday night to meet for dinner? I'm dying to try a great Texas steakhouse or BBQ.
I'll post again tomorrow once I know for sure if my car will be in on friday.

I realize it's short notice, but if anyone wants to get together lemme know! I'll PM you my cell phone #.
Are you getting your car Friday? Will you be in town for the meet Sunday? I may be able to do something Friday nite, but I'm not sure right now. I'll let you know.
Old 09-04-2002, 10:27 PM
InternetABYSS

3pm sunday snuffers sounds cool....i'll be there.

Please post a reminder on Saturday...the break in fumes from the Z has killed many brain cells.

Low fuel....gimme a call and i'll meet up with you. My girlfriend may want to come if its gonna be a night thing but if its a day thing thing i'll just skip alittle work and meet you.

I haven no problem posting my home phone or cell since were are all professionals here.

214-488-8433 hm
469-231-3234 cell
Old 09-05-2002, 05:10 AM
LowFuel

Hey guys, sounds good. I'm defintely thinking a dinner / nighttime type deal.
It seems about a 50/50 chance I will be getting my car Friday, but I will hit the road back to San Diego on saturday bright and early, so I wont be around Sunday for the meet.

I'll give you guys a call tonight if I'm coming out tomorrow to figure out the details.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:16 AM
wooglin

I'm landing from Vegas around 6pm that Sunday...
Do you think y'all will go from Snuffer's to a sportsbar to watch the Cowboy / Texan game that start at 7:30 that night. Love to take my girl to dinner and meet y'all there.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:21 AM
aggie300zx

Not sure what we will do after, but PM me your cell number and we can ring you (or leave a message) as to where we go from Snuffers.

Right now, it looks like we have 6 Z owners coming on Sunday, should be a great time. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Old 09-05-2002, 06:26 AM
infinite z

Awesome, this is gonna be fun. I can't hang around but for an hour on Sunday, but it will be sweet to see all those Zs. If you guys decide to go to dinner or whatever tomorrow, post where you're going and I'll try to meet up with you. I can pm someone my cell # if you want. Let me know.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:39 AM
wooglin

I won't make snuffers- but have an idea that's worth a shot. Someone should call Snuffers today and ask for the manager. Tell him (lie) that your looking to have a 'Z Group' meeting there every Sunday and you want to see how it goes this Sunday...see if he will cone off 6 or however many spots in that little front parking lot. He'll probably see $$ signs and do it. What a pic that would be! Otherwise you might get there and all have to park in that crappy back lot or something.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:01 AM
DaKine-Z-

Originally posted by wooglin
I won't make snuffers- but have an idea that's worth a shot. Someone should call Snuffers today and ask for the manager. Tell him (lie) that your looking to have a 'Z Group' meeting there every Sunday and you want to see how it goes this Sunday...see if he will cone off 6 or however many spots in that little front parking lot. He'll probably see $$ signs and do it. What a pic that would be! Otherwise you might get there and all have to park in that crappy back lot or something.

Good Idea! I didn't even think about that...... Once I get out of school today I'll give them a ring if somebody doesn't do it before hand......
Old 09-05-2002, 11:34 AM
cbr600

If the manager agrees, could you please reserve one spot for me?
I don't have Z but I am planning to drive my NSX there. I am big Z fan:-)
Old 09-05-2002, 01:35 PM
Zay

D*mn! The first Dallas meet and I don't have my car yet! I guess i'll have to catch the next one. Have fun guys!!!
Old 09-05-2002, 01:51 PM
DaKine-Z-

Originally posted by Zay
D*mn! The first Dallas meet and I don't have my car yet! I guess i'll have to catch the next one. Have fun guys!!!
Man,............ you don't have to have your car, just come out and meet with us and shoot the shi- for a while, meet everybody and get acquainted. Ricky
Old 09-05-2002, 05:40 PM
Elistan

You guys suck, I can't make it. I'll be at Motorsports Ranch all day.

Any of you autocross?

Quick Reply: Dallas Z Meet *Sunday, Sept 8th*