Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 11:52 AM
jelledge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post your Top 5 things to do with feathered tires

Top 5 things to do with all the feathered tires
Okay ezchief got me thinking now I just have to post:

The Top 5 things to do with feathered tires:
(Warning its Friday and I am already half baked...)

1. Ship them to Iraq to provide bullet proof barriers for our troops
or new tires for Iraqi cars (hey they won't know).

2. Hang some tires off the Statue of Liberty as a sign of defiance to "foreign oil" and Nissan Imperialism.

3. Ship all the tires to Oregon, make a giant pile, chain Boomer to the top of pile and say he is not getting down until Nissan comes out with a fix to stop this horrible pollution of the environment. (People in Oregon love that stuff).

4. Enclose Nissan's U.S. Corp. Headquarters with a giant ring of feathered tires and then set it on fire. We will all sit around the fire and roast hot dogs and marshmellows while recalling the glory days of anticipation before the 350Z was on sale.

And #5 ...drum roll please....

Declare a "Holy War" on Nissan. All Z owners will drive into the mountains and hide their cars refusing to make payments. We will become savage animals coming out of mountains only to steal gasoline, oil, twinkies, and new tires. We will spend our days auto x'ing and road racing in defiance of tire feathering.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:03 PM
ezchief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In response:

1. Just ship the tires to Detroit where all the Iraqi's live. Save on costs

3. Pioneer Square and the Eugene Saturday Market. Boomer in Eugene and Pit Bull in Portland.

4. Tough neighborhood so bring your guns. They will be needed. Does my TX concealed weapons license work in CA? Who cares!

5. As our tires feather we will use them as Xylophones and drums to dance by the fire. RX8 and Mustang invaders will be plundered with feathered tires rolling down the hills. Boomers head will be placed on a Pike in defiance of the NNA customer service agents rudeness and stupidity. Carlos Ghosn will be hung in ef***y (sp?) wrapped in all of the 350Z DVD's and Books given us by NNA. Palestinian Alaxa Brigade members will be given day passes to teach us how to light him up. We will dance and drink rum by the glowing embers as we feast on our bounty pondering the fate of the poor saps who never knew the joy of feathering tires.