Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carrying a firearm in your Z??

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Amirs350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Its pathetic that a Canadian thinks the should have any say so in what we do. You people are the most PC, anti gun, liberal minded sorry nation.

It makes me happy that owning one of these pisses you people off

Sweet looking piece, sir!

After I buy my next Kimber 1911, I'm gonna pick up an M4. I like the AR15 platform, but I shot a Sig Sauer 556 and fell in love lol.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Sor

Originally Posted by dave079
Not at all little boy. Its actually not a big gun either sissy boy, if you knew anything before you spoke. Glad it makes you angry that we can own such things. Stay in your overly PC little world. Typical anti gun idiot who thinks the way they do because they have known nothing but.

Trying to compensate for your little one with your Z?
Haha, didn't know you got ticked off that easily, old man. A man with your stature should have ticker skin, don't cha think?

Angry? Nah, not really. Confused that there are so many idiots in your country? Perhaps.

If I'm trying to compensate with a 350Z, I wonder what your doing with a big boy pickup truck like a Nissan Frontier?

Haha, I'm surprised you didn't buy something that didn't come out of Detroit. Kudos to you.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Amirs350z

Idiots aren't just isolated in our country...

Are there idiots in America? Absolutely, but that doesn't absolve Canada from having any.

Guns are just like tools. I wouldn't call them "weapons" per se. You can turn anything into a weapon. Have you seen the Bourne Identity? Jason kills someone with a Bic Ballpoint pen. Does that mean we eliminate pens with ball points because they're weapons?

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:33 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by Sor
Confused that there are so many idiots in your country? Perhaps.
Gun owners are idiots in your opinion?
Old 05-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Sor

Originally Posted by Amirs350z
Idiots aren't just isolated in our country...

Are there idiots in America? Absolutely, but that doesn't absolve Canada from having any.

ATOMIC BOMBS are just like tools. I wouldn't call them "weapons" per se. You can turn anything into a weapon. Have you seen the Bourne Identity? Jason kills someone with a Bic Ballpoint pen. Does that mean we eliminate pens with ball points because they're weapons?

ATOMIC BOMBS don't kill people. People kill people.
Lets give everyone ATOMIC BOMBS because the militia might be called upon by the government
Fixed
Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Amirs350z

Atomic bombs don't blow themselves up...
Old 05-22-2011, 03:57 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Amir, that's a great post about atomic bombs.

As for the whiny guy who doesn't like us Americans, I'd like to know why 90% of the population lives within 100 miles of the US border? ***** envy? Want to be part of us? Come on over! We'd love to add to the tax base.

BTW, if it's not guns or bombs, everyone would carry something else. I'm sure we'd be having the same argument about that, except it would be around a bonfire in an undeveloped village instead of online.

War and advanced technology go hand in hand. It's human history. It creates innovation, and the rest of humankind eventually benefits from that innovation.

If some of you can't accept the fact that the human race is a violent species hungry for land and enjoys hearing the lamentation of your women, you better find another planet to live on.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Sor

- the assassinations of Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., and, more recently, the Columbine High School massacre, the Beltway sniper attacks, the Virginia Tech massacre, and the 2011 Tucson shooting

Firearm violence:

- Countries Amount
# 1 Thailand: 79.5805
# 2 South Africa: 59.2028
# 3 Colombia: 45.2092
# 4 Slovakia: 45
# 5 Guatemala: 42.0706
# 6 Zimbabwe: 39.6026
# 7 United States: 39.5604
# 8 Paraguay: 37.8987
# 9 Macedonia, Republic of: 35.6164
# 10 Uruguay: 35.2941

Thats some nice company, America.

"In the United States, firearms remain the most common method of suicide, accounting for 50.7% of all suicides committed during 2006." Who knew? A depressed, 17 year old teenager will be more likely to commit suicide if a gun is around by a simple pull of a trigger? No wai.

Don't give me that "Well, lets ban Knives too!" BS.

"In the United States, a quarter of commercial robberies are committed with guns. Robberies committed with guns are three times as likely to result in fatalities compared with robberies where other weapons were used." Have a gun? Its much safer to rob a store without getting hurt now. Go for it!

"In 2005, 75% of the 10,100 homicides committed using firearms in the United States were committed using handguns".

This took me 5 minutes of copy and pasting. Im done giving you guys a lecture. Why should I worry about the problems going on in a country other than mine, right? Bye.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Sor

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Amir, that's a great post about atomic bombs.

As for the whiny guy who doesn't like us Americans, I'd like to know why 90% of the population lives within 100 miles of the US border? ***** envy? Want to be part of us? Come on over! We'd love to add to the tax base.

BTW, if it's not guns or bombs, everyone would carry something else. I'm sure we'd be having the same argument about that, except it would be around a bonfire in an undeveloped village instead of online.

War and advanced technology go hand in hand. It's human history. It creates innovation, and the rest of humankind eventually benefits from that innovation.

If some of you can't accept the fact that the human race is a violent species hungry for land and enjoys hearing the lamentation of your women, you better find another planet to live on.
- A few reasons really. America and Canada are each others most relied business partner. We live closer to each other, easier the transactions we make. Plus, we first settled there and it gets colder as you go north of the equator, not sure if you knew that

- Everyone would carry something else? What do the citizens of Canada, Britain, France and other developed countries carry?

- More the reason to why NOT to give people guns.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:05 PM
jduet

lol at atomic bombs

someone's mad
Old 05-22-2011, 04:06 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Sor
This took me 5 minutes of copy and pasting. Im done giving you guys a lecture. Why should I worry about the problems going on in a country other than mine, right? Bye.
There's your problem. You're lecturing instead of trying to have a conversation. You have this high and mighty attitude like you're better than Americans, which comes off on your posts and gets everyone riled up.

I'm sure part of those statistics are skewed beyond belief, but here's what I think. We have over 300 million people in this country (the land of opportunity and wealth) which also attracts a lot of undesirables. I'm not talking immigrants, but criminals in general from all over the world and some that are home grown.

If we as a community allowed those criminals to be the only ones to carry guns, do you think those stats will change for the better or worse? Do you think anyone that abides the law would feel comfortable knowing that they couldn't defend themselves when the police are busy breaking up a mob riot on the other side of town? I think those stats would be worse. Anarchy gives the criminal element the freedom to create those kind of numbers.

BTW, I believe Japan has a higher suicide rate than the U.S. In fact, I believe they're ranked #1 in the world. I know they held that title for at least 1 year not too long ago.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:07 PM
cmcurran5

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

im still not sure why this dude is bashing america so bad. canada is like americas retarded cousin. we would never attack them and if anything every happened to them we would be there in a heartbeat. so why try to make yourself look better.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Amirs350z

Did it tell you which lives were fatalities? Most likely, the stupid *** robbers got shot. Which saves the country, state and other local governments money so we don't have to provide for those *** wipes while they rot in jail.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:12 PM
jduet

Originally Posted by Sor
blah blah blah i love ***** and queen elizabeth blah blah blah
* Canada: After enacting stringent gun control laws in 1991 and 1995, Canada has not made its citizens any safer. "The contrast between the criminal violence rates in the United States and in Canada is dramatic," says Canadian criminologist Gary Mauser in 2003. "Over the past decade, the rate of violent crime in Canada has increased while in the United States the violent crime rate has plummeted."

http://gunowners.org/sk0703.htm

read, understand
Old 05-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Sor

Originally Posted by jduet
* Canada: After enacting stringent gun control laws in 1991 and 1995, Canada has not made its citizens any safer. "The contrast between the criminal violence rates in the United States and in Canada is dramatic," says Canadian criminologist Gary Mauser in 2003. "Over the past decade, the rate of violent crime in Canada has increased while in the United States the violent crime rate has plummeted."

http://gunowners.org/sk0703.htm

read, understand
Way to go and not pull information from a non-biased source, champ
Old 05-22-2011, 04:16 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Sor
- A few reasons really. America and Canada are each others most relied business partner. We live closer to each other, easier the transactions we make. Plus, we first settled there and it gets colder as you go north of the equator, not sure if you knew that

- Everyone would carry something else? What do the citizens of Canada, Britain, France and other developed countries carry?

- More the reason to why NOT to give people guns.
Canada's biggest trading partner was or is Cuba (if we're talking about the Western Hemisphere). By proxy, we just happen to be one of your biggest trading partners.

As for other countries, you do realize there are more than just the ones you named? Since we're giving geography lessons here...
Old 05-22-2011, 04:18 PM

Let the mounties take care of their problems! lol
Old 05-22-2011, 04:18 PM
cmcurran5

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jduet

[
canada is like an all you can rob buffet. because no one has a way to defend themselves
Old 05-22-2011, 04:20 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Oh, one more thing. It's a well-known fact that immigration laws in Canada are looser than the senior ***** in a union-run brothel. So that means they let anyone and everyone into the country (war criminals and folks with bad intentions) to build up THEIR tax base.

The guy busted at the border in Washington state was a landed immigrant of Canada who lived in Montreal. He had a car load of bombs and was making his way to Los Angeles before a gun-toting border guard caught him on OUR side.

Way to go in controlling violence your country, Sor.

Quick Reply: Carrying a firearm in your Z??