Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

contacting intensepower.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 12:50 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^hmm weird. without knowing the whole story if i was han i woulda quickly fixed watever issues the cc company had with his business if it was indeed somekind of misinformed "false pretense" reasons for why the cc company did wat they did.

and he couldnt fix the primary reason in time so he was gonna somehow get more funds to secure the business instead of fixing watever the REAL problem was first? that doesnt sound very good
Old 10-11-2011, 12:52 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
And if they knew this was going on, why did they continue to accept cc orders to begin with? I think I know the answer, but I'm not here to bash anyone, just pointing out the loopholes in multiple stories. Regardless of the reasons, this is one of the most egregious lack of customer service I have heard of, even in the performance parts business.
It is my understanding that they did not continue to accept CC orders once they learned the full scope of what the merchant company was doing. I hope Han will post again in regards to this and clarify.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:54 PM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to clear things up, my issue had nothing to do with the CC company thing.

Back in February I ordered a Veilside CF lip from intense under the pretense that they had them in stock. Intense was always answering my pm's and emails quickly until I actually paid for the item. Once that payment went through I could never get a response via email, pm, or phone. I felt like once they had my money they could not give two shatts about me.

Luckily Brian from Veilside USA kept me notified on the progress of my lip for the 2 months it took to come from Japan. I wasn't mad that it took two months but I was pissed that I was led to believe that my lip would arrive within a week and then got no update after two, three, five weeks despite daily calls, pm's, emails.

I wouldn't even call it bad customer service because the service was non-existent.

Last edited by jduet; 10-11-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:57 PM
saywat?

i also wanted to add...so with all these related posts the loyal customers kept saying parts are hard to get and take times so gotta be patient and stuff when in the end it had nothing to do with it and intense was jus in some kind of financial crisis this whole time?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:02 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by saywat?
^hmm weird. without knowing the whole story if i was han i woulda quickly fixed watever issues the cc company had with his business if it was indeed somekind of misinformed "false pretense" reasons for why the cc company did wat they did.

and he couldnt fix the primary reason in time so he was gonna somehow get more funds to secure the business instead of fixing watever the REAL problem was first? that doesnt sound very good
Disputes with credit card companies aren't always a quick fix. He was trying to secure additional capital(cash) so that he could take care of his customers' orders and avert a customer service/public relations nightmare while he tried to resolve the problems with his CC merchant company. He was trying to prevent his customers from being significantly affected and inconvenienced by the problem. Makes sense to me.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
saywat?

^oh ok. damn dude musta did or allegedly did something really fuked up for the merchant to do wat they did then.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:04 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

i also wanted to add...so with all these related posts the loyal customers kept saying parts are hard to get and take times so gotta be patient and stuff when in the end it had nothing to do with it and intense was jus in some kind of financial crisis this whole time?

This.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:14 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 411 Likes on 235 Posts

and i owned that in a previous post today.

I supported these guys. And i still do to a degree.. but when it became apparent that it was more than the things i had previosuly cited.. i looked into it.

Im not defending, you can all make your own decisions.. im just adding facts as i know them.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:19 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

bottom line is that i support these shops becuase it suports all of us.

Be happy theres freaks out here like ol Brian here that dig in and put up roots on here. But to the same token, if its going south for real, i had a huge hand in the honey pot, and made sure to dig in and see what was really going down.

I will say again and again that the communication issues and the non airing of dirty laundry bit us all in the @ss.. not just them. It screwed us all that we couldnt have made other arrangements. I do feel that i got fckd.. sure. Of course i do.. in fact i ahve been so steaming mad you wouldnt want to be araound me over all this....But ive had other friends that have let me get fkd before too. Am i more watchful of them now? Of course. Are they still friends.. of course. So we just deal w it and move on..

the last thing i say now is " hey look at all this stuff i know that i should never have to deal with as a customer... and becuase of that we should all feel warm and fuzzy even though no one TOLD me for half a year" .. oh no, not at all.
We all should have known.. but i see why we werent told, and i get it. I just have precious little energy left for dealing with this whole situation.
Again, just facts.

Im sure these are lessons well earned now, but in the meatime, i just want my damn car finished, and im taking steps to allow that to happen.

Last edited by bmccann101; 10-11-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:40 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

My support of people, even friends, suffers when they lie to me. And it ends when they lie a second time. I've been in business far too long to think that the lies won't catch up - always always always bite the bullet, be up front the first time, and then do what you say you are going to do.
FYI - chargebacks are NOT going to happen if the funds are not in Intense's account. Merchant Services ddebits their account holder before issuing the credit to the cardholder.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
saywat?

^damn id be raging if i was in ur shoes and had that much money paid for upfront ($10k?) with no results and my car jus sitting there.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:45 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

"My support of people, even friends, suffers when they lie to me. And it ends when they lie a second time. I've been in business far too long to think that the lies won't catch up - always always always bite the bullet, be up front the first time, and then do what you say you are going to do. '

NEAR VERBATIM to my sentiments expressed to Han in the office last week, and i agree with you.

I am also calling back the CC vendor to further clarify based on your comment.. there may be extenuating circumstances they were unaware of etc. I had talked to hem a few weeks ago and said they reccomended i chargeback thru my card company under "services not performed" and if there was no dispute, it would be an easy clear. Im hoping that is true, but i will surely take your mention and advice and look into it. Thx.

I was/am fuming mad.. ive just had enuff sleepless nights, explanations to family about the money, and car not being back, etc and enough blood vessles standing out on my neck to still allow myself to light up like that.. and as u can see.. sometimes i still do. haha.

Ill post back when i know the chargeback scenario is cool.

Last edited by bmccann101; 10-11-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

in regards the reason i asked who he was is becuase his comments sounded like he was a close affiliate to intense almost employee or business partner like for him to kno all those things that only a close associate to intense would kno. but at the same time i got the impression that hes a customer who spent a good chunk of change and is jus rehashing watever BS intense told him which coulda been BS too.

i wasnt saying "who are u?" like in a mean way like "who the *** are to be coming on here making these comments". i jus wanted clarity as to where hes gettin his info from cus it something only intense and their employees would kno. maybe my wording was off.
so just because he doesnt troll like the peanut gallery he must be a intense employee?....you are dense

^oh ok. damn dude musta did or allegedly did something really fuked up for the merchant to do wat they did then.
no... but its your constitutional right to keep making stuff up and repeating it 10 times ...and i guess it becomes fact to some...

FYI...the merchant services company isnt in litigation issues with just intense...but a few other big retail companies around the valley....
Again, us being more local, its easier to to see the story and the fact... here, moderator has backup documentation..as best as it gets. for a message board.
Besides that..comunication issues...sure, its been rough and i wont make excuses for them, but the whole malicious issues some are making it look, isnt the case...

^damn id be raging if i was in ur shoes and had that much money paid for upfront ($10k?) with no results and my car jus sitting there.
id be raging too, but are you saying that your expectations are for a shop to go through and start working on 15k project even though they have received no fund?...LOL
we are not talking about an "exhaust install" project here

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-11-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 982 Likes on 745 Posts

watch out saywat...ur surrounded by IP nuthuggers.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM
saywat?

^
Old 10-11-2011, 03:15 PM
saywat?

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
so just because he doesnt troll like the peanut gallery he must be a intense employee?....dense
wat happen to ur proud intense affiliation info in ur sig? it was there a sec ago

in regards with the info he was posting yes i wouldve assumed he was a close associate becus that was something only intense would kno behind closed doors. but he wasnt so that was odd to me. are u gonna make like u know them personally too and all their business dealings because they worked on ur car?

Last edited by saywat?; 10-11-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:51 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
watch out saywat...ur surrounded by IP nuthuggers.
says he known IP hatter of many years...lol

never wasting a chance to troll huh, give it up, you just got on that postition years ago because you are buddies with another vendor. Nobody here is rehashing it... you are the one that cant let go and just look to add to peanut trolling.

wat happen to ur proud intense affiliation info in ur sig? it was there a sec ago

in regards with the info he was posting yes i wouldve assumed he was a close associate becus that was something only intense would kno behind closed doors. but he wasnt so that was odd to me. are u gonna make like u know them personally too and all their business dealings because they worked on ur car?
Took it off so nobody thinks i am an employee there or something as its been incorrectly assumed before. link still there.
Note, the story was explained to me and seemed reasonable and amazing he managed to survive missing on over a quarter(of a year) of income CC sales, and i did not make a comment on the board until after they did it as it was not my place to saw so, its their business to replay to the accusation and they did..... as Intensepower posted here, they made a "summary"...
...to make the story short
the bulk of the proof of info was FW to the moderator. You are the one that keeps making assumptions here as i quoted you in above post. I am just calling that out and defending bmccann101 because of people ganging up on him because he isnt part of the troll peanut gallery

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-11-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

hey man, i appreciate that and its true, but i gotta be honest:

I didnt find out about this issue until a few weeks ago, in fact, Han told me the car would be DONE by october.. again hedging on whtever he had to fix this situation... were talking stuff like " youre engines done, we need x days to install, tops three weeks. To which i replied, good lord, thats october man.... the charge was 6/14/11.. and to be honest, its affected my life profoundly.

This car is my daily driver.
who in their right mind would ever have done this, ya know? ive burnt friendships over getting a ride to work, lost a relationship, what next, let it affect my job.. its crazy. Credits jacked, not buying a new car... dunno, just dunno.

Like.. what would you do if you were me now?

I am fuming mad again.. i called the credit card company.. .i had 60 days to dispute this... and they sometimes go as far as 120 days.. it is day 119... i swear to god, right out of the ph agents mouth.

They are sending a letter to me and to IMR, i made sure they ha the right address as well. They have up to 45 days to yank back which of course they wont, but the process itself to get me the funds back in the black to my bank account is now set at 90 days.

90 more days. so if its been five months already, it will now be 8 months before it can begin again.. and whats worse is that my car is in pieces literally, engine is at the machinists whos not paid and im completely hocked between imr, thier bodyshop, and thier machine shop.. on my daily driven car.

Im completely despondednt at the moment. Have no idea what to do . None.

I cant get a ph call into anyone, text answers are hit or miss.. just at my wits end.

Ive left lessage to be prepared for me to stop by when i get off the plane thursday for confernece calls at the shop w all parties involved.
My concern is not getting a call back acknowledging the makeshift meeting im forcing, and if i stop by, that the proper parties will not be there to resolve this.

Now im concerned i wont get this cash back.. dunno, not sure what to think., and probably not thinking clearly right now anyway.

Last edited by bmccann101; 10-11-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
saywat?

im really curious as to why intense was put in the situation theyre in by the merchants. wat'd they do?!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:01 PM
saywat?

Originally Posted by bmccann101
Jorge, true, but i didnt find out about this issue until a few weeks ago, the charge was 6/14/11.. and to be honest, its affected my life profoundly.

This car is my daily driver.

Like.. what would you do if you were me now?

I am fuming mad again.. i called the credit card company.. .i had 60 days to dispute this... and they sometimes go as far as 120 days.. it is day 119... i swear to god, right out of the ph agents mouth.

They are sending a letter to me and to IMR, i made sure they ha the right address as well. They have up to 45 days to yank back which of course they wont, but the process itself to get me the funds back in the black to my bank account is now set at 90 days.

90 more days. so if its been five months already, it will now be 8 months before it can begin again.. and whats worse is that my car is in pieces literally, engine is at the machinists whos not paid and im completely hocked between imr, thier bodyshop, and thier machine shop.. on my daily driven car.

Im completely despondednt at the moment. Have no idea what to do . None.

I cant get a ph call into anyone, text answers are hit or miss.. just at my wits end.

Ive left lessage to be prepared for me to stop by when i get off the plane thursday for confernece calls at the shop w all parties involved.
My concern is not getting a call back acknowledging the makeshift meeting im forcing, and if i stop by, that the proper parties will not be there to resolve this.

Now im concerned i wont get this cash back.. dunno, not sure what to think., and probably not thinking clearly right now anyway.
id like to happily welcome u to our side of the block. it about damn time u saw the damn light! lol

Last edited by saywat?; 10-11-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Quick Reply: contacting intensepower.com