Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

contacting intensepower.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 11:17 PM
MaelstrØm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More entertainment

I found this gem on their website customer service page.. this is gold - they tell you NOT to e-mail, but to CALL them. On their homepage, they say NOT TO CALL but to use the website because they have limited phones. And who doesn't have voicemail in this day and age? And it takes a WEEK to get back to you? Ha!

Due to the high volume of emails, please call us at 480-635-8888 for product information, pricing, and availability. We do not have an answering machine or voicemail, so if you are attempting to contact us during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 1230PM & 1:30PM - 6:00PM PST)and nobody is answering, please continue to call back or email us. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for email replies, due to the high volume of calls and emails. Please do not call for tech support on products purchased from other vendors.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:32 AM
VQpwr03z

Originally Posted by srsairbags
i got the provisional credit too . . but the dispute mostly hasnt been finished yet . . . if the dispute does not go in your favor . . you may loose that provisional credit . . . (but that is highly unlikely . . . unless highline goes under or something)
yea thats what bank of america told me, the only way for me to loose the provisional credit is if they prove that i received the part, which is impossible to prove because they never provide me with a tracking number or a confirmation stating when i will get my part. Hopefully you can win the dispute and be over with this INTENSE NIGHTMARE.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
srsairbags

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VQpwr03z
yea thats what bank of america told me, the only way for me to loose the provisional credit is if they prove that i received the part, which is impossible to prove because they never provide me with a tracking number or a confirmation stating when i will get my part. Hopefully you can win the dispute and be over with this INTENSE NIGHTMARE.
nice to hear that . . . cant wait to get the dispute thing behind me
Old 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM
djraid619

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's because of website vendors like this that I love my AMEX. AMEX credited my account so quickly.

I remember that they kept on saying the parts is on back order and it will be shipped on this date...this date. I got sick of their BS and demanded a refund. They had the audacity to say no. Worst customer service ever.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Cool Z

Talking Good Vendors

Props to Summit Racing (Reno) and Import Parts Pro (Texas) low prices, free shipping, timely and provided tracking info. Totally professional in every sense of the word. IPP even sent me a letter of thanks in the mail , that goes a long way with me.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:32 AM
jmahad01

I also have provisional credit at this time. I hope they decide in my favor....
Old 09-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Boosted 350z

Originally Posted by mgellatly
I ordered coilovers, camber arms, and toe arms from intense over 3 months ago... still don't have all my parts.

AND NO RESPONSE FROM THEM EITHER!!!

They suck dick, and I hope they go out of business.
This ^^
Same thing happened to my friend by these guys. He ordered some coilovers that these guys had in stock but when he contacted them, they would say that it would be in this friday every friday for about three months. Then he (Intense) said that he would not refund the money and if he wanted to file a complaint through his (friend) credit card company that he could since they would take a few weeks to refund him. He got the cash within 2 days of filing the complaint BTW. Horrible way to treat a customer so from that I never bothered.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:37 AM
VQpwr03z

Originally Posted by jmahad01
I also have provisional credit at this time. I hope they decide in my favor....
is good to hear you got the money back
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 PM
exZilaration

Like the rest of you guys I too am sick of calling these guys only to hear ringing off the hook. I understand fully about supplier delay and/or shortage of a product. But why would you not list that a product is out of stock or special order? And more importantly WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE? Its straight up ridiculous. And to you guys that are sucking on the tit please don't explain to us their shortage of staff or their hectic schedule. If you have 4 phones ringing off the hook why not at least get a friggin answering machine? Do something that will ease the minds of paying customers and give us some type of accurate update of what is going on regarding products and an ETA. I would rebut on sending emails or pm's but if I were to send an email to pluto I probably would get a faster response. Just today I sent a pm....only to see it was read but never replied as I'm feeling ignored. But hey business is business I'll be getting my refund and moving on to the next one. I hate slandering a business as I'm trying not to but it is an honest experience. Intense will never receive my business again. Plain and simple. Peace sign up, index finger down.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 PM
exZilaration

and I just realized this is a "how to contact". My apologies for thinking it was a review thread. But I will still answer the OP's question. Get 2 paper cups, 2 paper clips and a piece of long as5 string!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 AM
makdaddynuge

i can sit here and write an entire paragraph about these guys bad customer service. I was dumb and ordered from intense power without researching them first. Now I feel like I am getting into the same problems everyone else is having. I called today 5 times letting phone ring over 2 minutes each time (one i let ring for nearly 5 minutes). I also have emails and pms out to them. This company should not be a sponsor...sponsors should be good at communicating. Hell, the point of a forum is comunication and they fail at that
Old 10-04-2011, 11:24 AM
kelsey_kaye

I don't understand how they're still a vendor on this board.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:09 PM
srsairbags

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kelsey_kaye
I don't understand how they're still a vendor on this board.
^ seriously . . . i wanna know too
Old 10-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Bmurray350z

Received 91 Likes on 47 Posts

Good thing their only an hour away from me! but just because of the horrible reviews, they probably won't ever get any business from me.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

jus incase u guys missed it if u go on bbb it says theyre no longer in business. yippy!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:51 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by saywat?
jus incase u guys missed it if u go on bbb it says theyre no longer in business. yippy!
I'm thinking the folks whose money Intense still has are not exactly saying yippy. Of course it's not like anyone didn't see that coming, at least since this thread started.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thank you for the support over the last few years. We have grown to many leaps and bounds with the awesome customers and friends that have backed IntensePower. Over the last few months, however, we have not been to our level of commitment we would like to be at with our network. We would like to apologize for our lack of communication and response to the many inquiries and questions that we have been presented. We have been financially side swiped by our Credit Card Merchant Provider that we have been with for over 2 years (with no issues). To make a long story short, they withheld our funds under a false pretense and we are currently in a legal battle over taking a monetary reserve without notice. Our charge-back ratio was within the acceptable standards for an e-commerce company and was improving based on certain steps we took to narrow our product line. Unfortunately, the CC Merchant changed and they decided to withhold our funds. They told us everything was fine for the first few weeks and that we will receive our funds shortly. We carried on business as usual and continued processing and shipping products that we had in stock. It wasn’t until our local sales representative pressed further did he find out what they were doing. In the end, we lost over 6 weeks of sales and charges and have not been able to re-couperate. None of the funds taken over that period were ever deposited into our account, leaving us in an unfortunate situation. We have done what we can to try to push through many orders even though we never received the customers funds. However in this economy, it is proving a tougher task than originally anticipated. We were working on separate financing so we could resolve the issue before it got to this point. Unfortunately, that has not happened and we are left to ride out the reserve time frame. Our merchant provider can only legally withhold our funds until the end of December, and we will be able to step back up to fulfill our commitment to our customers.

We are still in business contrary to some rumors that have been put out there and are continuing to work through our projects in house and with our body shop (which has taken us away from our retail and internet side quite a bit as of recent) and hope to have the matter resolved soon. This is not the first case of this particular credit card processor doing this to businesses but unfortunately we were not aware of this prior to signing with them.

At this point, we are encouraging anyone that has not received product to go ahead and charge back with your credit card. It will not affect us as it will come out of the reserve that the merchant provider has. We will not dispute your charge-back if you have not received the product. It is unfortunate that it has come to this point, but we will do what is right when our funds become available to handle any remaining orders or refunds.

We deeply apologize for the inconveniences caused by this and will update everyone with any changes this point forward. I will work with our sales team to make sure we contact you personally regarding the situation and work on a remedy. If for some reason you are not able to do a charge-back with your credit card we will be happy to refund you the funds once we receive it in December. I will forward our documentation from the CC Merchant to the moderator so they can verify the situation. We have all intentions to make right on the situation and I hope you will give us the chance to do so. IntensePower has been a loyal vendor for over 8 years and take great pride in our accomplishment and support of this forum.

Sincerely,
Han and Staff

Last edited by INTENSEPOWER; 10-10-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:13 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 411 Likes on 235 Posts

i will attest these facts above to be true, i have been working side by side with them concerning my build and this issue. No ones order is more valuable then any other, but please know that my withheld funds were to the tune of Eight Thousand dollars that the credit card vendor just just decided to hold hostage.

Pete and I are working on a trap door to hopefully be able to channel funds back in to continue my build now.

Ill also add that IMR paid out of pocket for all of my engine internals, even having received no funds from my credit card.

It sucked pretty bad not getting the straight shoot for awhile, well, a LONG while, but due to the legalities of what they are trying to fix, i see why they kept it under wraps until all the levels of the onion had truly been peeled back.

This has apparently only affected those previous orders as well.
New money goes towards thoise orders, not back orders.

I will however state to you all that if there continues to be issues aside from the explanation given that I will share those with you. As of now, I undersatnd the situation, and its frustrating , but it is what it is.

I apprecaite Han logging on here and baring the truth for everyone so the pieces can get picked up and we can all move on and move forward.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Being in business myself, and dealing with credit cards and merchant services, I have only one question: How could Intense possibly go for 6 weeks without ever seeing that the money was not being deposited into their account? Merchant Services typically take 3-5 days to 'settle" and then direct deposit the funds into the merchants bank account. If I did not see a deposit in that time frame, I would not be processing any more transactions without an explanation.

Quick Reply: contacting intensepower.com