Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Brickyard in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 05:22 PM
blur2ed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brickyard in Atlanta

Here are the pictures of the Brickyard Touring AT with frost interior at Team Nissan in Atlanta GA, that i promised about two weeks back,
enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard in Atlanta-dscn0744_039b.jpg  
Old 09-09-2002, 05:24 PM
blur2ed

another
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard in Atlanta-dscn0740_035b.jpg  
Old 09-09-2002, 05:25 PM
blur2ed

and another...
more on the way
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard in Atlanta-dscn0741_036b.jpg  
Old 09-09-2002, 05:31 PM
DrDrilZ

as of 2 days ago, this brickyard Z was FOR SALE. I'm surprised that it has been there for so long. maybe they are asking WAY over MSRP. they told me that it was ordered for a 19 year old that couldnt get approved financially. However, I personally dont like team nissans practices and therefore ordered elsewhere in atlanta.
Old 09-09-2002, 06:16 PM
wadd3456

DONT EVER EVER EVER GO TO TEAM NISSAN!!!!

FOr the love of JESUS CHRIST himself, id sooner SELL MY kidneys then let one of you good people get sucked into thier SHYT!

I had an order there, they SOLD the damn car, FORCED the deposit in my face then ACTED like they didnt know me when i asked "wheres my money!!"

I ownd a brickyard IDENTICAL to that one now. And plan on driving to team JUST so i can flick them off in my new Z!
Old 09-09-2002, 06:27 PM
evoluder

Default Team Nissan

I called and talked to the sales manager there before I purchase my Z. The guy sounded like a real ******* and he wanted like $2500 over MSRP (in march). He was a real fast talker who acted like he had better things to do than talk to customers. So I went to Regal Nissan and they hooked me up.

Spencer
Old 09-09-2002, 06:28 PM
wadd3456

Default ANUS HEADS

Yes you hit it on the head.

Those guys are SUCHHHHHHHHH ********. Ive delt with rotten dealers but these guys just push the envelope!!!
Old 09-09-2002, 06:32 PM
Pooh2002
Charter Member #30

Blur2ed,

Thank you for the pictures. The car is identical to the one I have on order. Looks VERY NICE!!

Let's see, mine isn't coming until November or later. San Francisco is a nice long drive from Atlanta . I have never driven through the South...............Should I give them a call?

I think I will take Wadd3456's advice and not deal with another crooked or incompetent dealer - I have one of my own and that's too many.
Old 09-09-2002, 06:58 PM
Zspot

Totally Agree abou Team Nissan...

Can the "Almost" Customers of Team Nissan fill out a Customer Satisfaction survey for them? I would love to tell Nissan about their tactics.

BTW I have seen their sales manager on Zcar. com ( gonzo) He has shamelessly posed as a customer and plugged his dealership numerous times. I know he surfs these sites. If you are out there.....Know, that I live 2 miles from your delaership, and you botched the deal...DA

Ohh, and how do I know gonzo is him? He told a story about driving his new black Z to me, while I was admiring it on the Team showroom floor. He posted the same exact story on zcar on the same night, and mentioned his dealership. What a tool.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:22 PM
DrDrilZ

Originally posted by Zspot
Totally Agree abou Team Nissan...

Can the "Almost" Customers of Team Nissan fill out a Customer Satisfaction survey for them? I would love to tell Nissan about their tactics.

BTW I have seen their sales manager on Zcar. com ( gonzo) He has shamelessly posed as a customer and plugged his dealership numerous times. I know he surfs these sites. If you are out there.....Know, that I live 2 miles from your delaership, and you botched the deal...DA

Ohh, and how do I know gonzo is him? He told a story about driving his new black Z to me, while I was admiring it on the Team showroom floor. He posted the same exact story on zcar on the same night, and mentioned his dealership. What a tool.
totally true about "gonzo" over at zcar.com he is always trying to rescue team nissan when they are flamed for their practices. i know for sure that the sales manager over at team nissan in marietta was the first to receive a Z. a black touring to be exact. he plugs his own dealership cuz everyone bags on them. when i went there to check out the Z that is pictured, a salesman approached me and asked if i was interested in buying this Z. i said "no, i already have one on order". then under his breath, he said "yeah, u wish" so i said " i would have bought it here except for your b.s. lojack, and paint protection plus 2500 markup. i know that i look young and look like i couldnt afford a Z, but that was uncalled for. they are so unprofessional there.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:04 PM
GUido

With all the people NOT buying new Z's at Team Nissan, 5 in this thread alone, including myself, ... (I laughed at their "great deal" back in April and thankfully went straight to Peachtree Nissan and got a REAL DEAL. )... it makes me feel sorry for the poor suckers who did buy cars from them. BTW, I just LOVE driving by their dealership in my Redline Z, just to remind them everyone in Marietta isn't stupid enough to buy from them, just because they're convenient.
Old 09-10-2002, 03:11 AM
ATL350Z

You know, I heard rumors of other dealers in Atlanta forcing high-margin "option" packages on people, but I never really got anyone to give me details. I bought from Gwinnett Place, so everything was MSRP and my experience was quite pleasurable. Can anyone describe what some of the low-life dealers were doing to run up price?
Old 09-10-2002, 03:14 AM
wadd3456

Default Profit!

1000+ PAINT PROTECTION CHARGE
1500+ customer Service Charge (hah wtf is this!)
500-1000 Document Fee's
2000+ Lo-jack installation

The list goes on......but MOST additional costs you got NOTHING out of the deal. They should just call it "profit charge"

Scott
Old 09-10-2002, 03:23 AM
ATL350Z

My god, $1k for a document fee??? That's robbery. Were these dealers reported to Nissan?
Old 09-10-2002, 03:26 AM
wadd3456

Default Private SELLER!

Been there done THAT.

NNA did NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING> Kept making claims that they were going to stop this immediately and send out HIM AND HER to evaluate the dealerships. NEVER HAPPENED>

My Nissan buying experience SUCKED. I will honestly NEVER EVER buy a nissan again unless its from a Private seller like I did this time.

Old 09-10-2002, 04:14 AM
blur2ed

I know TEAM nissan is total bs, thats why i just took pictures.
It sure is nice though, but the dicks want way to much.

more pictures coming....
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard in Atlanta-dscn0739_034b.jpg  
Old 09-10-2002, 04:37 AM
DrDrilZ

i never got to asking them how much they wanted for the brickyard Z. how much????
Old 09-10-2002, 06:19 AM
Mikey Likes It
Charter Member #44

Default I bought from Team Nissan

I bought my Silverstone from a Team Nissan dealer in Lithia Springs. Best deal for a car I have done yet. Paid MSRP, got a bunch of goodies, no BS charges, even came in two weeks early. The sales manager was a regional manager for Nissan for about 10 years, super-nice guy.

Sorry to hear everyone else has had problems. Maybe I'm the needle in the haystack.

Did anyone esle order from this dealer?

Mike
Old 09-10-2002, 04:20 PM
blur2ed

TEAM Nissan of Marietta is the one giving all the ******** problems. They told me, somewhere in the range of "32K", not included mandatory paint protection (1K) and lo-jack installation.
speaking of which, what the hell is lo-jack?
thx.
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard in Atlanta-dscn0742_037b.jpg  
Old 09-10-2002, 04:38 PM
GUido

Lo-Jack is a transmitter they put in your car. If your car is stolen, you call the police and give them your VIN and they send a signal via radio tower to the transmitter. THe transmitter then begins sending it's own signal which the police can track to the cars location and find your car and the criminal who took it. The car return rate is 5 times higher than the national average and most cars with lo-jack are returned within 12 hours of being reported stolen with an average of $500-$1000 damage rather than 3days-never and$1000-$5000 damage other found cars.

BTW, most dealers charge about $500 for Lo-jack.

Quick Reply: Brickyard in Atlanta