Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HATERS... what have they done to your cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 01:58 PM
JedixSole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

me and my friend were in his Sti, and its not like we live in the ghetto or anything. we made a right turn at the main street, and then made a left at the next light. a black girl was driving this car, and she was in some kind of hurry, and driving like a maniac. we switch lanes to let her pass, then she switches in our lane, and were like wtf. then it got to the point where she was being blocked by us in the right lane and another car to the left of us in left lane. stop sign approached, then she started driving recklessly. she followed us, and was about to rear end us. we turned into a neighborhood, then she followed us in the neighborhood. then we got to the point where her car was in front of my friends.. my friend swerved past her, and sped off, then she chased after us again, and made a "gun shot" pose with her hands. idk if it was a threat or what.. she pulled into the shopping mart and walked to the side walk and was calling someone on the phone..

i still don't know what we did..
Old 02-06-2012, 02:03 PM
charmel

i think there's just lots of d*cks where i live... i was never a a jerk to anyone or anything.
i was just a normal driver.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:40 PM
shakuya88

Had some freaking 16 yo mexicans being cool in their mom's mini van spit on my G once.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:53 PM
freddys 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
I don't **** anyone off, therefore, no one messes with my car
not true, some people are just dicks. i went on my lunch break, making sure to park next to anyone.( dont want door dings). after i eat, i go to my car and find a nice long scratch on my front fender.from the headlight to the front windshield.

haters gon hate.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:58 PM
SLOPOS

Had my old 300zx (84) get keyed with it's own hood pins. Wrote 'Fu*k you' in the hood and everything (it was an ex girlfriends enemy). Had my old Neon egged, and had a giant yellow mark on the white paint for years. Also had a shorty antenna stolen off my 350z, but everyone gets that I hear. I don't understand people sometimes, but that's life I guess.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Steve-O Z33

People will try and throw food out while I'm behind them, drinks as well. I've came out of theaters to have drinks poured on it. People floor it at lights and if I'm passing, no matter what. Skipping, 3 running cylinder pickups to priuses, to every other camry. It doesn't matter. I just wanna get to work or get home. I don't wanna be blocked at 10 under the speed limit.
I've also had people spit on my windshield and put drinks/cans under the tires. I usually just walk around and remove them at this point if it happens. (Has happened several times)
I have also came out at an apartment to find a beer can sitting on top of the car. I knew who did that so I gladly punched in his screened sunroom and gave his beer can back.

I hardly ever drive the car, I have a garage at my apartment and it stays there. I'm looking into buying a house and it's pretty tempting to just sell the car and have more money as a down payment. It's hard to enjoy anything when people constantly annoy the **** out of you for having it.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:16 PM
angelo350z

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Daddy116
... and lastly i had a chevy silverado that a bank robber decided to use as cover when he was having a shootout with cops and the thing was full of bullet holes
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Originally Posted by Steve-O Z33
People will try and THROW FOOD OUT WHILE I'M BEHIND THEM, DRINKS as well. I've came out of theaters to have drinks poured on it. People floor it at lights and if I'm passing, no matter what. Skipping, 3 running cylinder pickups to priuses, to every other camry. It doesn't matter. I just wanna get to work or get home. I don't wanna be blocked at 10 under the speed limit.
I've also had people spit on my windshield and put drinks/cans under the tires.

I hardly ever drive the car, I have a garage at my apartment and it stays there.
lol when i get blocked in behind some slow in the head dumbass that intentionaly goes slow or doesnt move over i like to throw my drink at their bumper when i eventually pass them. i thought it was just me.

people are jealous as SH** in general, and usually the ones that F with peoples nice cars do it because they think the owner doesnt deserve them, meanwhile the punks are lazy as crap and have the morals of a rapper that got away with murder, and think they deserve to be given a mercedes. when they dont get a job or a mercedes 5 years later they think its ok to steal one.
/rant
Old 02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
SLIdEwAyZ25

kids thinking they are cool desided to attack my car with a golf club destroyed hood, busted out windsheild, busted out passeger window and busted out hatch window.

Busting up someones car makes you look like a douche and is comparable to beating up someones wheelchair bond grandma.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Arvin89

Had my mangowalk stubby stolen once.

And i have my roadster trunk lid wrapped in 3M dry carbon looking material. Flows real nice with the rag top, and a pain in the *** to keep clean. Some ******* (female or male) must have put they're kid on it because i came out of work one day with a child sized shoe print on it. That took a really ****ing long time to get out.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:39 PM
UrineDanger

Originally Posted by tSaroya
Been a while since I've been on here haha. My ex keyed my car a little while after we broke up. I was furious and wanted to go stomp that hoe and burn the b*tches house to the ground but cooler heads prevailed and I said eff it. Also, I was f*cking her now ex best friend at the time and she didn't have a clue which was awesome. Turns out a week later this dumb broad (my ex) is driving on the freeway with her cell phone in her purse on the passenger seat. She reaches in to grab it and knocks the purse to the ground. Now being the dumb c*nt that she is she takes both hand off the steering wheel, doing 90km/hr mind you, and tries to grab it and BOOM She swerves off the road and smashes the car. Then this retard tell her friends this story (which is how I know, through mutual friends) and it somehow, and I seriously don't know how, makes its way to the insurance company and they plead negligence on her part.

Long story short, the universe always has a way of evening things out. I kept my cool, let karma do its job, and she was stuck with what I heard to be almost a $10,000 repair bill.

Oh and to the dude talking about driving on crenshaw or wherever, I was laughing so hard when I read the first line, I swore you were going to retell the story of boyz n the hood when ice cube and the other black dudes try to fight the even blacker black dudes (I'm Punjabi so you can't call me racist!!!)
You sir are racist.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:04 PM
-Trav-

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Some of you people need to move somewhere else.

And to this Jok3r guy throwing drinks at slow drivers: youre a hazard to everyone around you. Sell the Z or whatever you drive, and buy a bus pass.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:00 PM
TS PRO-1
Vendor - Former Vendor

A friend was once almost mugged in a Walmart parking lot when trying to get into her 300ZX TT. Cops got the guy, so she asked him when they brought him over for her to make a positive ID, "Why did you choose to pick on me?"

His answer? "Because you have a nice car, so I figured you must have money."

She sold the car shortly there-after...but now has a 370Z.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Zredman

I dont **** anyone off yet within 5 months my car has been key'd twice and got egg'd saturday night. only when ive been at my parents house 2. when i lived else where or on base nothing ever happened to my baby. My parents live in a nice quite area 2 i really need to install cameras outside here.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:30 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
I don't **** anyone off, therefore, no one messes with my car
Originally Posted by freddys 350z
not true, some people are just dicks.

haters gon hate.
+1 look what happened to Rickdogg. nice peaceful guy becomes unfortunate victim of foolishness and immaturity.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,348 Likes on 2,637 Posts

Originally Posted by J 0 K 3 R
lol when i get blocked in behind some slow in the head dumbass that intentionaly goes slow or doesnt move over i like to throw my drink at their bumper when i eventually pass them. i thought it was just me.

people are jealous as SH** in general, and usually the ones that F with peoples nice cars do it because they think the owner doesnt deserve them, meanwhile the punks are lazy as crap and have the morals of a rapper that got away with murder, and think they deserve to be given a mercedes. when they dont get a job or a mercedes 5 years later they think its ok to steal one.
/rant
You complain about people messing with others cars yet you throw your drinks at someone while driving? You're immature and a hypocrite.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:49 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Originally Posted by Legacy406
You complain about people messing with others cars yet you throw your drinks at someone while driving? You're immature and a hypocrite.
difference is they deserve it. there time is less valuable than mine i can tell by there conservative POS car. and they are intentionally trying to **** me off. not a great idea, i will have the last laugh and continue my fast paced life. again some people deserve a cup to the face or even an *** kicking, no one should be killed, but some need to be taught a lesson to remind them what not to do.

"Some people are like Slinkies: Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Old 02-06-2012, 08:04 PM
CleanFairladyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I don't know if you guys live in the ghetto or if you make a lot of enemies, but I feel like the only person who has never had his car vandalized or attacked by douchebags.

Who keys a f**king Z? Ruins custom work? Deflates tires?

That isn't the kind of thing you do to a nice car because you're just a d*ck. That's the kind of thing you do to someone's car because THEY'RE a d*ck...
^sounds exactly like something someone who has never had their car vandalized would say.

the second your car gets vandalized out of nowhere by you have no idea who, you won't be going around saying "wow i must be a d*ck"
Old 02-06-2012, 08:07 PM
CleanFairladyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J 0 K 3 R
difference is they deserve it. there time is less valuable than mine i can tell by there conservative POS car. and they are intentionally trying to **** me off. not a great idea, i will have the last laugh and continue my fast paced life. again some people deserve a cup to the face or even an *** kicking, no one should be killed, but some need to be taught a lesson to remind them what not to do.

"Some people are like Slinkies: Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
i really hope i never meet you in my life. did you even read what you wrote? are we still talking about people "purposely being slow just to **** you off?" they should get an *** kicking or even a cup of something on their bumper?

i think i speak for everyone on this forum after reading your posts when i say that i don't want to live on this planet anymore
Old 02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Zhinobi

It's so **** up what people do to Z owners...smh.

Quick Reply: HATERS... what have they done to your cars