Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HATERS... what have they done to your cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 08:02 AM
PrimeX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is the wallmart shopping, chain business employee that is truly a detriment to society
Originally Posted by J 0 K 3 R
criminals came to my apt.
Priceless.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:39 AM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh yeah if you read thru it you will see that i stated that i couldve have easily beat the crap out of that psycho even at the time of the eye gauging, i just had enough composer not to feel the need to retaliate especially due to the consequenses.
Someone stabbed you in the ******* face and you did nothing.

i didnt tell the rest of that story but criminals came to my apt. the next day banging on my door threatening me. again i kept my composer and i chose not to do something i couldve gotten in trouble for, or start war with some meaningless people over nothing. none of them would fight me like a man and resolve who was the better me.
Someone threatened your ******* life and you did nothing

it brings a much more real perspective to me of what guns do and the harm they bring to society. a drink never hurt anyone, homeless people with knives have.
In 2008, roughly 13,846 people were killed by drunk drivers while only 9,484 were murdered with firearms in the U.S. I guess "a drink" has hurt someone...

its just to remind them of their ignorance with obvious ignorance. i enjoy being an alpha male and showing my hard earned dominance over others, is that really detrimental, or should we not continue to better ourselves...understand?

only when someone challenges me do i act.

edit: sorry for the threadjack but this is a better discussion than the 1000 'my car got vandalized' threads.
Again, a few month ago you said your Z was so expensive that people fcuked with you non-stop, now it's a 1k POS shiit box? Did it fly off a cliff or something in the interim?

For being such an Alpha-male badass ninja you sure do get screwed with alot and yet do nothing about it.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:43 AM
jduet

Originally Posted by PrimeX
Priceless.
Funny because my friend worked his way from a stock boy in high school and is now a district manager at Wal-Mart clearing over 100k yearly.

Think his Wyotech education will let him out-earn my dumb Wal-Mart trash friend?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by jduet

Someone threatened your ******* life and you did nothing

In 2008, roughly 13,846 people were killed by drunk drivers while only 9,484 were murdered with firearms in the U.S. I guess "a drink" has hurt someone...

Again, a few month ago you said your Z was so expensive that people fcuked with you non-stop, now it's a 1k POS shiit box? Did it fly off a cliff or something in the interim?

For being such an Alpha-male badass ninja you sure do get screwed with alot and yet do nothing about it.
Zing!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:17 AM
William48151623

care to start. oh wait i forgot conservative nerds dont speak boldly for them selves. some need smith and wesson, but i doubt you could even handle them. who the hell are you anyway? ive never seen any entertaining or informative posts by you.

WTF is that jibberish Advan lol.

please guys, none of you have any halfway decent or original points, try to keep it slightly interesting, you are boring me.

and whats with the name calling and personal insults i havent called anyone anything or insulted anyone individually as harshly as dealt to myself (im surprised some of YOU guys dont get shot by some homophobe or other psycho hick) at least im subtle enough to where people in sideways or crowned, big brimmed hats cant comprehend what i'm implying. ive merely expressed my views about a particular type of people, if you fall under that category i'm sorry. try not to expose yourself or get too offended by the image you may give off.
J 0 K 3 R, this is you (a.k.a: Liberal Douche Garofalo):

&

Originally Posted by slow03z
Technically in Ohio you must feel that someone else's or your own life is directly in danger to engage them with a firearm. I'm sure many other states are similar. Getting hit with a drink isn't going to cut it as an excuse if you shoot someone.

but i digress...
True, different states have different laws. But if it's dark and you have someone riding your *** and driving like a maniac and then you let them pass, only for them to stare you down and start reaching for something. That could make you feel like your life is at risk. Or how about the fact that if you throw a drink at a cop car you'll get a fine for littering, and be arrested for assaulting a peace officer. Finally, if someone throws a drink at your car and it startles you and you wind up getting into a wreck or even dieing, Mr. Drink-Thrower would get charged with attempted manslaughter or manslaughter. Just saying...
Old 02-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

In FLA its misdemeanor assault if you throw anything at a vehicle when someone is inside.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:46 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@ jduet, i was the bigger man and walked away from a bad situation. i will do it from time to time. its like i said fight like a man or shutup and walk away, they wouldnt fight like men so i walked away. what would you have done? retaliated and risk spending the next ten years in and out of court.
you cant go around shooting people guys, unless at the time are TRULY backed into a corner, stop being psychos. if any of YOU get in a bad situation we will see how fast you can comprheand consequences and how fast you will try to pull a gun. you have too much to lose. chill out unless you can box.

Originally Posted by anonymous
18, Senior in High School and I just got mine for $8k a month ago
OTHER people think the z is nicer than it really is. i dont think its that 'nice' its a cool nissan budget sports car for the young at heart.

Last edited by J 0 K 3 R; 02-09-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:25 PM
350zeed

I was in the Marines, and I was taught if you get backed in a corner 1. Shouldn't have got in that situation, 2. Don't go down without a fight!! I guess im not the bigger man till im standing over you, lmao!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

@ jduet, i was the bigger man and walked away from a bad situation. i will do it from time to time. its like i said fight like a man or shutup and walk away, they wouldnt fight like men so i walked away. what would you have done? retaliated and risk spending the next ten years in and out of court.
you cant go around shooting people guys, unless at the time are TRULY backed into a corner, stop being psychos. if any of YOU get in a bad situation we will see how fast you can comprheand consequences and how fast you will try to pull a gun. you have too much to lose. chill out unless you can box.
Wait a second... I thought you were the Alpha Male? No one comes at me when I'm home and when I travel abroad to include countries we're currently at war with.. so does that make me a SuperDuper Alpha Male(I'm 29 BTW)? I've never seen someone run their mouth and when it comes to put up... they don't do **** like you do. You walked away because they poked you in the eye with a pen... it's not like they pulled a gun out on you either so please spare me the fail boat logic. I don't get in bad situations because I observe and act, you make excuses to why you couldn't use your awesome BJJ moves and an excuse is someone explaining their inability to do what they were either told to do or trained to do. Here in Miami they call people like you a straight b!tch... run their mouth and don't act. God your such a fake! Like every other thread you try to be a bad *** in ends up making you look like the biggest waste of life that is walking earth this very day. So why don't you chill out of this thread and go back to your Camaro POS thread and talk about how awesome those cars aren't.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 PM
deeno

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Puss_54def6_672209.jpg

Sorry I'm on mobile but I got
You Brah .
Originally Posted by tSaroya
He called me a conservative nerd....and now I weep.....

Dude you have just been aired out by everyone on this thread. Usually, when someone’s getting bashed, there are a few people that try to defend the dumbass but in this case NO ONE wants to hear from you. Go play in traffic. Better yet go play in traffic holding a f*cking drink in your hand to prove you male dominance over the road. You know what you are, this guy:

http://www.viperforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5460

Read that thread and the absolutely retarded things that moron says. You are him. Do the world a favor and die. Because you contribute nothing to society, you’re a waste of skin, and if you’re married then your wife is unsatisfied. That’s pretty much it for me on this thread. You keep e-thugging. At the end of the day all of your bullsh*t lies have been exposed. You’re a puss cake.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 PM
ctadashi09

Had my Car egged twice in my apartment parking lot.

First Egging scratched the paint, had egg eat through the carbon fiber hood in the morning sun, and egg inside my door panel.

Second Egging left egg shells imbedded in my carbon fiber hood and scratched the spoiler.

No i havent pissed anyone off. Just the price for having a nice car around dumb drunk college kids.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:31 AM
TS PRO-1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tSaroya
Go play in traffic. Better yet go play in traffic holding a f*cking drink in your hand to prove you male dominance over the road.
LOL!!!

I just get a hilarious image in my mind of this happening. I could see the news headline now...

"In other news today, a man was arrested on Interstate Highway XXX for roaming in & out of traffic while throwing drinks at various drivers, causing a menace to himself as well as others on the roadway. When questioned by police, the man launched into a tirade of screaming rants about his man-dominance, slow drivers, some Camaro, and how the world hates him because of his 350Z. The man apparently had what appeared to be an eye injury, but police do not believe that was sustained during the incident. He is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation at a nearby hospital."

Old 02-10-2012, 06:44 AM
kham25

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Someone put blood on my car, Someone keyed my passenger side door 2 10 inch marks. Some asshat broke my passenger side window and got only $1 .. Car is old now so i really dont care too much like before.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Legacy406

Received 3,348 Likes on 2,637 Posts

Originally Posted by TS PRO-1
LOL!!!

I just get a hilarious image in my mind of this happening. I could see the news headline now...

"In other news today, a man was arrested on Interstate Highway XXX for roaming in & out of traffic while throwing drinks at various drivers, causing a menace to himself as well as others on the roadway. When questioned by police, the man launched into a tirade of screaming rants about his man-dominance, slow drivers, some Camaro, and how the world hates him because of his 350Z. The man apparently had what appeared to be an eye injury, but police do not believe that was sustained during the incident. He is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation at a nearby hospital."

LMAO!

Anyone notice how he said he "kept his composer"? Why would he have one of those?

Old 02-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Done Deal DR

Originally Posted by Legacy406
LMAO!

Anyone notice how he said he "kept his composer"? Why would he have one of those?

You can tell by his intelligent, well thought out posts that he will become very rich, and we will all be "hating".
Old 02-10-2012, 08:02 AM
legends96

[QUOTE=J 0 K 3 R;9598419]everyones answer is guns huh. where is the pride in that? anyone can pull a gun and pull a trigger.

And actually to correct you, (and this refers to the legal carriers) 56% of the ppl that carry a pistol are willing to pull it..8 % of that 56% are willing to shoot someone. Guns can cause just as much harm as any other object or weapon. I know these stats bc i was a police officer.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406
LMAO!

Hehe
Old 02-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Apocelypse

[QUOTE=legends96;9601352]
everyones answer is guns huh. where is the pride in that? anyone can pull a gun and pull a trigger.

And actually to correct you, (and this refers to the legal carriers) 56% of the ppl that carry a pistol are willing to pull it..8 % of that 56% are willing to shoot someone. Guns can cause just as much harm as any other object or weapon. I know these stats bc i was a police officer.
Does that 8% equate to .08 of the gun-owning population or .0448?

In either case, it's a scary statistic considering how many people own guns these days. I absolutely hate firearms and am extremely uncomfortable being around them, especially knowing most people in this world are complete morons. Morons + deadly weapons = ??

Back on topic: My 2003 Convertible Mustang (V6 'cuz Daddy didn't love me..) has had "F*ck you" etched in the hood and two long marks down the driver side since the summer of 2006. Some crazy b*tch I never even hooked up with decided to take out some pent-up aggression on me one evening while my car was parked in the woods while attending a high school party. Yes, I said high school party. 24 y/o

Oh well, the car lasted me through college and until I found a career that allowed me to purchase a vehicle I truly admire, so s'all good.

Note: I spent that insurance check on partying Freshman year like a boss!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Brian KC

My Z was "doored" pretty good, left a lasting impression. I've only owned it for 6 months though, so maybe I have more to look forward to...

As far as anyone being able to pull a trigger...that is true, hitting the intended target, however, is not something "anyone" can do. Especially considering a dynamic situation where both you and the target are moving... While it is quite easy to hit a paper target at a range since you aren't moving and neither is the target, I have seen complete misses from within 7 yards.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Landarose

Last edited by Landarose; 05-20-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: HATERS... what have they done to your cars