Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HATERS... what have they done to your cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian KC
My Z was "doored" pretty good, left a lasting impression. I've only owned it for 6 months though, so maybe I have more to look forward to...

As far as anyone being able to pull a trigger...that is true, hitting the intended target, however, is not something "anyone" can do. Especially considering a dynamic situation where both you and the target are moving... While it is quite easy to hit a paper target at a range since you aren't moving and neither is the target, I have seen complete misses from within 7 yards.
I'm working on hitting things from 15yrds lol.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:20 AM
SLOPOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, Joker is a joke. Throw anything from a car at another car in Florida, and we will run you down, and most likely shoot you when you try to show your dominance.

Saw this happen to a newer beemer. I guess the guy cut someone off, so they went in front of him, cut him back off, and threw a full can of soda at him. I followed, as well as the beemer, almost getting hit as the guy in the truck was trying to run away. We got one in front, one behind, and pulled him off the side of the road. Called the cops, but the guy kept trying to hit either of our cars, and finally got out and tried to fight. I'm a CCW carrier, and so was the BMW owner, so he got shut up real quick. Luckily, there was no reason to fire any bullets, but JOKER would probably have run his mouth, and tried to fight someone until it happened. I have to assume that he's actually a 350lb internet troll that is just here for lolz, because he sounds like he's never actually been in any type of altercation. Sub'd for more haha-larious responses from the Joke.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:13 PM

I had a guy push my car into a ditch with his truck because I was doing it with his wife. Was I wrong?
Old 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
titanium777

Originally Posted by ctadashi09
Had my Car egged twice in my apartment parking lot.

First Egging scratched the paint, had egg eat through the carbon fiber hood in the morning sun, and egg inside my door panel.

Second Egging left egg shells imbedded in my carbon fiber hood and scratched the spoiler.

No i havent pissed anyone off. Just the price for having a nice car around dumb drunk college kids.
Gotta watch out for those CSULB parties man
Old 02-11-2012, 09:22 PM
SLOPOS

Originally Posted by 122554
I had a guy push my car into a ditch with his truck because I was doing it with his wife. Was I wrong?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:37 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nothing to the Z yet, but I also have a garage which is good.

But.....

When I had my yellow Cavalier daily I went to wal mart one last night and came out to a racoon on my hood just chilling dead as hell with blood dripping out its mouth. Talk about a WTF moment.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:57 PM
SLOPOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8

I figured this fit.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:09 PM
ctadashi09

Originally Posted by titanium777
Gotta watch out for those CSULB parties man
But i go to UC Irvine. It's all asians. They're supposed to stay inside studying all the time...
Old 02-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Daddy116

inb4jokercries
Old 02-15-2012, 01:43 PM
PeterSellers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLOPOS
Haha, Joker is a joke. Throw anything from a car at another car in Florida, and we will run you down, and most likely shoot you when you try to show your dominance.

Saw this happen to a newer beemer. I guess the guy cut someone off, so they went in front of him, cut him back off, and threw a full can of soda at him. I followed, as well as the beemer, almost getting hit as the guy in the truck was trying to run away. We got one in front, one behind, and pulled him off the side of the road. Called the cops, but the guy kept trying to hit either of our cars, and finally got out and tried to fight. I'm a CCW carrier, and so was the BMW owner, so he got shut up real quick. Luckily, there was no reason to fire any bullets, but JOKER would probably have run his mouth, and tried to fight someone until it happened. I have to assume that he's actually a 350lb internet troll that is just here for lolz, because he sounds like he's never actually been in any type of altercation. Sub'd for more haha-larious responses from the Joke.
Please tell me you did not actually brandish your firearm in this situation.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
tkuntz

Originally Posted by TreeFiddyGee
I had my rear window get shot up during a car meet
dude i don't know where you live or where in sam hill you have car meets.... but i suggest not havn car meets in the hood!

no not wrong, but maybe choose a different spot then infront of their house!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by tkuntz
dude i don't know where you live or where in sam hill you have car meets.... but i suggest not havn car meets in the hood!

no not wrong, but maybe choose a different spot then infront of their house!!!
You're right. But in my defense, I was young and stupid!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
tkuntz

You're right. But in my defense, I was young and stupid!
ha it's all good we've all bin there done that, aslong as we learn by the mistakes it sometimes was well worth the lesson, unless she wasn't worth your time :P
Old 02-15-2012, 06:30 PM
tkuntz

but in response to the title of this thread,

i have had a grapefruit thrown at my car, egged and broken into twice... all on my parents driveway. someone didn't like the prelude in the neighbourhood! ha.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:43 AM
ocdz

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

There wasn't any damage done to my car but it is a pretty good hater story:

I was 18 during the summer after I graduated high school, sitting at a red light with my window down in my olds Alero (definitely not a car to attract haters). Suv pulls up next to me and sits there at light. When the light turns green I get hit in the face with something warm and wet and the suv guns it and takes off. I follow, they pull a couple u-turns in gas stations and drive generally crazy. Eventually they drive down an unmarked dead end. I turn way behind them as I know it is a dead end and pull in the first driveway with my lights off. I frantically look for something to throw at them but I have nothing except for one thing, an old Jane's military index my dad gave me. Incase you haven't ever seen one, it is an enormous book. I crouch beside my car and wait for the suv to return. When they finally drive by I run out to the road and slam the book across their windshield. They pull across the street and jump out to examine the damage, I grab my book from the road, jump in my car and drive like a bat out of hell. I never saw them again. The warm wet object was a burger king cheeseburger covered in zesty sauce. I found it under my seat when I finally stopped.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM
titanium777

Senior year in highschool. I had my 1996 mustang gt. Some drunk kids in a Chevy truck (tint w/ rims) pull up, and all of them are drunk. We're stuck at a red light. The driver spits and it lands right next to my car. My buddy in passenger seat rolls down the down and says "keep you and your piece of s*** Chevy way from this Stang (Ford vs Chevy @ its finest). Light turns green and he takes a full beer can and chucks at my car. I full throttle, the beer misses, and their Chevy can't keep up. Eventually I hit another red and they literally threw three full Keystones at my passenger door.
Definitely put some dents in.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:40 AM
TS PRO-1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by titanium777
hey literally threw three full Keystones at my passenger door. Definitely put some dents in.
Why do douche-bags always drink cheap crap beer? Does being a douche make one drink crap beer, or does drinking crap beer turn one into a douche?

Discuss.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Apocelypse

Originally Posted by TS PRO-1
Why do douche-bags always drink cheap crap beer? Does being a douche make one drink crap beer, or does drinking crap beer turn one into a douche?

Discuss.
Ah, the age-old chicken and egg discussion..

I think the answer is God.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 PM
tkuntz

this didn't happen to me, but a broad i graduated high school wit.

chick slept with another girls bf, and well at the end of class that day everyone unloads into the parking lot. there is this god awfull stench coming from somewere. I was parked across the lane from this chick's car which was an old buick with the upright hood emblem. someone had taked a whole fish, and i mean like a something about a foot long. looked to be a salmon and gutted it all over her car and stuck the fish through the hood emblem. all i could do was laugh and drive away as the smell was wayyyyy to much for me to handle when it was +30C out ha.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:03 PM
jduet

Damn they taked the whole fish?

lol I keed

Quick Reply: HATERS... what have they done to your cars