Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Parking FTL; Are you f(#$* kidding me?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 05:10 AM
1_BAD_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, this happens a lot! I bought my Z with no dings in it and park miles away (or so it feels like) from work, class, the store etc. Still will come out to that one jerk parked right next to me. I now have all kinds of door dings in my car... stupid...
Old 03-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Apocelypse

Originally Posted by Duckeee
one of the campuses i go to always has a packed lot. i remember this one day when i was heading to class i signaled for a parking spot for a good 5 minutes. there was a another girl driver directly ahead of me as the car in the spot i wanted was pulling out.

i was like there's no way shed pull into my spot after KNOWING and SEEING that I'm signaling for it. well, she drove directly in. mind you i was attempting to make a left into the parking spot, so the other girl had the chance to drive in the spot as the other car that was pulling out blocked me.

needless to say, i was furious because by then i'd be late to class looking and waiting for another spot to open. i took my frustration out and keyed her driver side doors pretty well. looking back, it was not the right thing for me to do. it made me just as low as her.

but whatever. wont be doing that anymore.

You're a piece of sh*t for doing it even just one time. And to think that somehow what you did merely put you on par with her offense is moronic..

Last edited by Apocelypse; 03-14-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:20 AM
XxTexasfuryxX

This is one of the reasons I hate truck owners.
They think just because they have a big *** gas guzzler, that they can do whatever they want.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Deedilus

That really sucks. I hate parking my Z places, a while back I went into the store with a dent/rash free car, I come back out and it looked like someone hard reversed directly into my bumper. I have a giant roundish dent and TONS of scratches in my rear bumper. It literally looks like someone gunned it in reverse, hit it, then stopped and tried reversing some more while turning, and then left. People suck but sometimes it's just out of your control. Insane that the guy didn't even talk to you about it when you confronted him.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Killabee350z

Default no respect

Some people have no respect for other peoples property...I would've lost all control and maybe cut a tire or something. Hopefully you didnt have to come out of your pocket for this idiot.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:22 PM
hyuk28719

what a douche Good thing that it's being taken care of.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Steve-O Z33

Originally Posted by XxTexasfuryxX
This is one of the reasons I hate truck owners.
They think just because they have a big *** gas guzzler, that they can do whatever they want.
That's it. They park like ****, pull right out in front of everyone, and make lane changes even when you're right beside them. I have to run off the road while beeping my horn at least once a week because of some douche bag in a truck.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

just be glad he didn't hit your car then repark somewhere else. you would have been eating that one on your own. : P

new paint + clear bra ftw! your car will appear much newer. it's nice to see some good come out out of a frustrating situation.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:12 PM
RussianAccent

What blows my mind is that he didn't even try to move.
What did he say when you confronted him? I need to read this dialogue for my own sick satisfaction of knowing justice was served.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Entaille
just be glad he didn't hit your car then repark somewhere else. you would have been eating that one on your own. : P
I saw that happen in a parking garage the other day. I chased the guy down, asked him about it, and he completely denied it. So I parked the car, got out to go look at his front bumper, and he proceeds to get into his minivan that he just parked (after supposedly driving around for 20 min looking for a spot). Then he drives off so I follow him in stealth mode, he parks, gets out and leaves. I ended up taking photos and gave the info to building security.

Sadly, it was an older guy who tried to park in the same spot as a brand new G37. What a guy...
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
RussianAccent

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
I saw that happen in a parking garage the other day. I chased the guy down, asked him about it, and he completely denied it. So I parked the car, got out to go look at his front bumper, and he proceeds to get into his minivan that he just parked (after supposedly driving around for 20 min looking for a spot). Then he drives off so I follow him in stealth mode, he parks, gets out and leaves. I ended up taking photos and gave the info to building security.

Sadly, it was an older guy who tried to park in the same spot as a brand new G37. What a guy...
You are a an awesome person for confronting the guy.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:40 PM
FlipCpt45

I always park too far from the curb / any spot (like 2 feet). I'm scared to scrape my front lip lol

eh, I witnessed one of the faculty members at my college hit another car while parking.. Spoke to her afterwards and said, "Those cars (5.5gen Maxima) have pretty bad turning radius huh?" Then she acted like she didn't do anything.

Reminds me of another dude who was flailing his arm out of his window while I was walking into a mall.. Then he just backs up into a car and yells at me saying he was asking me to help him park his big *** truck.. How am I supposed to know out of a crowded parking lot that he was flagging me down individually.

I'm starting to get the impression that nobody knows how to drive around here.. and the Nismo is staying in the Garage!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:12 PM
K-SWIZZ

i hate it when people can't park.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 PM
ProZach626

should have called the cops.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:35 AM
350ZNISMO673

When I first got my Nismo, some large female at a burrito shop dinged my door getting out of her car. I was parked as far left as possible to allow even the heftiest of people to get out of their car easily. Didn't stop her from letting her door swinging out and hitting my door. Unfortunately I didn't see the ding until the next morning. Luckily for me my Nismo was going in for some work at the dealer and they hooked
me up with paintless dent repair and it was good as new.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Phthom

I spent 4 months of looking for a aesthetically perfect z........ then two weeks after picking mine up an *** hat chucks a beer bottle into hood going opposite direction 45mph. Week six spent it's first night outside friends house w/ my other buddies qx56. We took homeowners Lexus ISF thats never seen a garage out for the night. Come back the next day to find it keyed the hell out of the left rear quarter (other friends temp tagged qx56 had over 14k estimate for paint repair ). Bout a month later find that some mf attempted to cut a corner and scuffed the right front fender through the clear.

Long story short at least you know who's *** to beat. Three separate instances w/ no ****ing clue taking place in less time than spent looking for the vehicle, is just pure unadulterated ********.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
STITCHIT68

i'd say it's time to bring out some paint thinner... that's messed up and what makes it worst is the person just left it like that.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:33 AM
Slyguy_38

Two wrongs don't make a right and i understand how you feel. I'd just make sure I snapped pictures, got the plate # and VIN and let my insurance handle the rest.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:57 AM
angelo350z

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

^ I agree, two wrongs don't make a right.

A bit off topic OP, have you ever tried throwing shattered porcelein spark plug pieces on glass? It goes through like hot knife on butter creating minimal to no sound. Moving on ...
Old 01-21-2013, 05:01 AM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Why do the utility workers place cones all around their trucks in parking lots ?

Quick Reply: Parking FTL; Are you f(#$* kidding me?!