Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

350z for White People Only?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Shin Beats

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can't wait, Spork.

Nismo, you sure you want to go with GTM?
Old 08-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by Shin Beats
Can't wait, Spork.

Nismo, you sure you want to go with GTM?
Well, from what I've been able to research from their products are high quality and I've been in communication with National Speed in Wilmington NC and they are giving me the thumbs up on their product. The biggest reason is because of their extensive line of products accross the spectrum and capabilities to upgrade with their products once I want more power, etc. I'm not sure their is a more extensive product lone for the Z. Especially seeing momentum is out. I may be wrong.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:19 AM
kuyo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Golfpro525
shut the fk up we can talk whatever language we feel like talking you pc of ****... and you know whyyyyyy..... cause its america ahahahahah..
Technically He's right..you can speak whatever you want but you must learn English first...That's why it's a requirement in all schools...Just saying

Originally Posted by Spork
I am prejudice against little whiny bitches such as yourself. I'd curbstomp you the second I had a chance.
There are good and bad of each "race." Get off your high horse, kid.

You haven't been around here long enough to know what the f*ck humor or sarcasm is? Okay, f@ggot. I'd curbstomp you also. Read around and get to know sh*t before you go off like you're some badass.

Whiny pussies these days.

/rage post end
lmao at you getting butthurt over a jokeThen you contradict yourself calling us whinning pussies while your whine for a full 2 paragraphs. I swear the E-thuggery is strong in this thread

Of coruse their are good and bad in every race...If that wasnt the case every white person in colorado would be stoned to "prevent another coloumbine" for the third time

Black people in Detroit would get kick out the city

The border's would be close off to Mexico

China Town wouldnt exist in San Fran after Pearl Habor..I know that japnese bombed us for the smart asses that want to chime in but chinese, japnese, either way they are Asain

so I ask

Old 08-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Shin Beats

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have read some stupid things in my time.

But that, my friend..that right there..........
Old 08-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kuyo
China Town wouldnt exist in San Fran after Pearl Habor..I know that japnese bombed us for the smart asses that want to chime in but chinese, japnese, either way they are Asain
I'm trying to think of something stupider than this, but all I can come up with is, "I crashed my car into a telephone pole on Thanksgiving."
Old 08-04-2012, 07:01 AM
kjr

I dont know about white people only. I'm black, 24 and drive an 03 350z. I get all sorts of looks and compliments but never had any racist comments. That suck you had to go through that.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kuyo
lmao at you getting butthurt over a jokeThen you contradict yourself calling us whinning pussies while your whine for a full 2 paragraphs. I swear the E-thuggery is strong in this thread

Of coruse their are good and bad in every race...If that wasnt the case every white person in colorado would be stoned to "prevent another coloumbine" for the third time
Butthurt? "Whinning?" You're wrong there. My "whine" was more of an insult directed at the actual "whinning" pussies. E-thuggery? Online insults are e-thuggery? I'm just as much of a douchebag in person to certain [types of] people, trust me. Would that make me a thug? Real-life thuggery? I'm not even strapped...

All the sh*t you said in your laughable post was senseless and moronic. If I led the US, I'd euthanize you. You're the problem with the US, regardless of your race. At least pay attention in school, so you don't come off as a complete retard. Derp.

^ This is me being butthurt, I guess... and whining. Two paragraphs!
Old 08-04-2012, 02:16 PM
zaimer

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
You're a young man with a nice car, and have to learn to let jelly people just be jelly. Morons and idiots are everywhere. Just be the best person that you can be, and leave others to their own devices.

P.S. Speeding off when a light turns green is not a great idea in the long term either.

Congrats on your new car.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:14 PM
da_cheif

i live in the burbs of detroit...oakland county....i hava black 03.....i think i have the only z there is around here.....people still ask......what kinda car is that....lol

http://www.chesterboot.com/donsstuff/donw8.JPG
Old 08-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Funeral pic?

Old 08-07-2012, 04:50 AM
da_cheif

Originally Posted by Alberto
Funeral pic?

ya well we all get there but
along the way its all great.......this is me 41 years ago....

Last edited by jerseystyle; 08-07-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:54 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very cool.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
No, I'm not a hardcore racer per say but if I lose some sort of credibility in this community because of that then woe is me. And quite frankly I don't care. I do take it to VIR a couple times of year and I'm looking forward to the Z Nationals this fall where we will be tracking at Atlanta Motor Speedway. There are not alot of tracks available in my area though. I'm moving towards the more "hardcore" tracker. I am hoping to make it several times a year, the only thing that has stopped my work schedule has been hectic this year.
Z Nats is tracking at Barber this year - just so you know.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Z Nats is tracking at Barber this year - just so you know.
K thanks bro. I was just going on what the Z1 guys had sent me and what one of there guys had talked to me about.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:24 PM
notenoughZ

lol i've noticed its usually white people driving stock Z's but custom Z's are usually not.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:43 PM
RicoSan

Ignorance is everywhere, brother. Don't sweat it and enjoy the car.

The only thing that does surprise me is for an 08 to have 72K miles. Mine's an 05 and haven't even hit 75K yet and it's my DD. Screw affording a Z, I think you might've OVERpaid.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
richee3

Originally Posted by Alberto
So sick of these "I'm young and worked hard for this car" threads.

Why do you young guys feel the need to brag to random strangers who have had the car for a decade now?

We don't care.
But I'm young and I worked so hard to get it! I just want you to notice me! I JUST WANT YOU TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only forum where I've seen the younger guys trying so hard to prove themselves to the older members by simply being able to afford the car.. I don't get it.

OP- It sucks that you had to experience such ignorance. You've got a nice car, so who cares what that guy thinks? You know that he really wishes the tables had been turned, that it had been him sitting in the Z and getting attention.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Justin100

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Lol, well the 350z I bought was off of a white guy, He technically didn't own it, the bank did because he was making payments on it. I also said yeah you don't see very many Z's around town. He says on the military base you see it all the time. And guess what the white guys that own the Z's on the base are usually making payments on the Z as well. When I bought my Z from the guy I paid it off fully, (I got the title not the bank) and am 100% asian.

It sounds like the guy was implying that only white people can "afford" to buy a Z. I would say that isn't true because the guy I bought it from was "financing" his Z.

Last edited by Justin100; 08-11-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:08 AM
deeno

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Bien

i don't remember posting in this thread....

why feel the need to prove yourself to a random? n talk bout how hard you work for it...

i say you should've made fun of him back and pick on his p.o.s.....

Last edited by deeno; 08-11-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:16 PM
goracerx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a few ways to interpit wat the person meant...

Some people assome the 350 is just as expensive as the 370 and/or can't tell the difference being ignorant of the dramatic fall of the dollar's value. It used to $1 to 1.5 Yen and now it's completely backwards which is why a new 370X-R is $50k.

Some people confuse the Z for A Porsche. Not everytone is a car guy (or girl). Most likely the case here.

People will always be ignorant. There are approximately 21 hispanic countries but people use Mexican as generic for Spanish. Spain is in between France and Italy and in Europe (isn't that white?). I met someone stating hispanics are the downfall in Texas cause they "choose" to not purchase health insurance and they all make $15/hr. My g/f is white and she can't afford apt, car, ins etc making $18/hr and all of her relatives choose to be on welfare. His wife is Korean but I guess that's a white race. You can't change people or educate them.

Next time just reply "I didn't know you could think" and then laugh untill tears come out.

Quick Reply: 350z for White People Only?????