Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got hit Today

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 03:36 AM
Projectblak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear that man, but don't feel bad.
4 years ago I was driving my 07 z with 255 miles and this lady side swiped me, next day I park at work and this guy backs into me. lol
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 AM
silverstone914

The curse of the z, we gotta live with it everyday
Old 09-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Wicked_Z

What a nightmare!
Insurance will only cover best estimate which is bascially just fix it and make it "look" like it did but if I want it done right (new door or door skin), I have to pay the difference.. That doesnt include all the runnin around I gotta do getting the estimates and taking and sending picturs to both insurance companes, while the broad that hit me doesnt need to do anything and doesnt even need to make a claim since there is nothing but a small scartch on her bumper..

Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Ms.350zQueen

Originally Posted by silverstone914
lol ill believe it when i see it jkjk im only messing around dont take me seriously
Oh I know your only joking around! haha believe me, I'm used to it!

I just wanted to see what ya'll would say!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 PM
MetaBol

Why is it that when we park so carefully, far away from any other cars with spaces all around, do people insist on parking right next to us? I was at a diner watching with anxiety as seniors parked closer than you'd get to a drive-up ATM. What's with that? I was about as far from the building as you can get and about half the lot was empty, including a lot of the spots closest to the front door.

Wicked, sorry to hear about your car. I'm sure it will look like new when you finish with it. A Ford Focus, huh? It probably wasn't even the chicks fault; the car itself was probably so insanely jealous that it acted out on its own. I wouldn't be too surprised, either, if the Focus was totaled from it....LOL.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:33 PM
VMRWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Sorry to hear that! It's funny, my girlfriend always pesters me about me parking so far from people, and this is exactly what I'd like to avoid!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 AM
silverstone914

Originally Posted by MetaBol
Why is it that when we park so carefully, far away from any other cars with spaces all around, do people insist on parking right next to us? I was at a diner watching with anxiety as seniors parked closer than you'd get to a drive-up ATM. What's with that? I was about as far from the building as you can get and about half the lot was empty, including a lot of the spots closest to the front door.

Wicked, sorry to hear about your car. I'm sure it will look like new when you finish with it. A Ford Focus, huh? It probably wasn't even the chicks fault; the car itself was probably so insanely jealous that it acted out on its own. I wouldn't be too surprised, either, if the Focus was totaled from it....LOL.
ive noticed the same thing, but its usually nicer cars that tend to park next to me. I guess if you have a nice clean car people feel safer parked next to you than some junker because obviously your going to be more careful.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:03 AM
Mike Anthony

I park in the empty back of the parking lot, and people always park next to me. I'll be at a mall, hundreds of open spaces, and I'll have 3 cars surrounding me - usually civics. It's pretty funny. I've got a lot of scuffs on my car though from people walking by it in parking lots.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Wicked_Z
What a nightmare!
Insurance will only cover best estimate which is bascially just fix it and make it "look" like it did but if I want it done right (new door or door skin), I have to pay the difference.. That doesnt include all the runnin around I gotta do getting the estimates and taking and sending picturs to both insurance companes, while the broad that hit me doesnt need to do anything and doesnt even need to make a claim since there is nothing but a small scartch on her bumper..

Too many creases in that panel. That's going to need a new skin!
Old 09-16-2012, 07:29 AM
350zchad

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

?? why does she not have to make a claim? she hit you, her insurance pays.. and if not sue... also sue for loss of value since its "show car" and now the carfax will ding it making it worth less...

But yeah sue her insurance company and her