Old 12-20-2012, 08:27 PM
805350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^THIS! Keep your car OEM.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:26 PM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by zakmartin
RE: the damage to your bumper cover, try to get a NEW factory OEM part and not a re-built cover. The insurance companies typically pay for refurbished bumper covers, and as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't return the car to its pre-accident condition. Brand new covers are typically $10-$30 more expensive than refurbished ones, so talk to the shop owner and tell them you want a NEW cover installed and that you'll cover the difference. Some guy did a hit-and-run number on my wife's 2009 Nissan Rogue last year and we ended up paying a whopping $8 (yes, EIGHT dollars) out of pocket to get a new cover as opposed to one that was pulled off a wreck and was later rebuilt.
^^^^^^

Listen to this. He speaks truth.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:55 AM
xoxopink

Originally Posted by WreakZ
I also got rear ended how long did it take for the insurance check or whatever to come in ?
I actually did it the fastest option I took it to a Mossy Collision repair place they provided and they started that same day I got my babe back within 3 days! no checks no waiting

Did insurance get you the rental man if so Can't wait till I get a rental. I wanted to go snowboarding but the z is the only car I have at the moment while I have others under construction. And I that thing ain't snow prepared
haha yes their insurance payed the rental,my dad considered taking a little trip since miles didn't matter but we didnt . snow woulda been nice go for it!

Originally Posted by stuartc323
We are just messign with you lol its the way of the forum
lol yeah i see it and it doesnt bother me lol

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310

Originally Posted by justin60222
That just sounds dangerous and bad for your clutch... but whatever suits you lol
hahaha nooooo when i dress up and wear heels I carry extra pair of shoes to drive then slip on my heels although im not big on wearing those things lol i dnt think anyone should drive in heels ive tried and its not safe least in my opinion
Originally Posted by bluelineshooter

waiting
hahaha any1 is welcomed to check my instagram page : 350z_connie_pink

Originally Posted by Ryder32
atleast your not hurt....and the damage looks like you were racing..."rubbing is racing" right?
yes at least it was minor... no I wasn't racing lol

Originally Posted by zakmartin
RE: the damage to your bumper cover, try to get a NEW factory OEM part and not a re-built cover. The insurance companies typically pay for refurbished bumper covers, and as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't return the car to its pre-accident condition. Brand new covers are typically $10-$30 more expensive than refurbished ones, so talk to the shop owner and tell them you want a NEW cover installed and that you'll cover the difference. Some guy did a hit-and-run number on my wife's 2009 Nissan Rogue last year and we ended up paying a whopping $8 (yes, EIGHT dollars) out of pocket to get a new cover as opposed to one that was pulled off a wreck and was later rebuilt.
hmm i had it fixed and picked up it came out great but this wuld have been better... I have heard alot of people preferring the OEM look i love Zs in all ways, I personally do want a diff front bumper or at least a lip I drove an all pink MT challenger at work was girly but with a twist just as I am and im reconsidering a pink Z with a diff color hood and lip no matter who opposes haha
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xoxopink
Old 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
bluelineshooter

Originally Posted by xoxopink

We should become better friends.