xoxopink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid
by a smooth criminal
lmaoooooooooo
Old 12-17-2012, 01:08 PM
shyun1250

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear. I've heard about the issues with private insurance companies taking forever in the states... Up in BC, ICBC has a insurance monopoly, I guess one of the pros of that is faster fix times? But then again like all monopolies, prices are higher.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you figure it out soon.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
35thannyZowner

You could still go to the meet in Lancaster. There are plenty of decals that would cover it. I had very bad front end damage just a couple of months ago. There are still reminders...like the unfinished bondo'ing I did, but I still get compliments about the car. Hopefully I'll get back to Lancaster again. Loved Dorney Park. An old childhood boyfriend lives there. chin up!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:12 PM
ParanoidAndroid

awww **** "friends" huh
Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
xoxopink

nooooo way ! thats insurance fraud lol but yes I wil definitely go to a reputable place not just any run down spot...

I need to be compensate for the time I will waste and I am going to throw in this is also ruining my plans for a trip because its not fair I should get compensated for that and having to drive my Z like that! Well this is coming from my business law class I cant remeber the term grrr starts with an R i think maybe itll work for this situation

thanks

Last edited by jerseystyle; 12-18-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
JCITY
Banned

Does'nt look like a lot of damage to me...?
At least from the pic.Seems like a easy fix.
However,I'd be over sensitive too if my car got hit.
Comment:I know you must like the rear window graphic.
Or,it would not be there lol.
Just MY opinion no(no offense intended).It looks pretty ricey.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:43 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by xoxopink
nooooo way ! thats insurance fraud lol but yes I wil definitely go to a reputable place not just any run down spot...

I need to be compensate for the time I will waste and I am going to throw in this is also ruining my plans for a trip because its not fair I should get compensated for that and having to drive my Z like that! Well this is coming from my business law class I cant remeber the term grrr starts with an R i think maybe itll work for this situation

thanks

My dear God...

Dear Z driver,

Please dont be the type of idiot who actually processes information in their mind this way.. its.. um.. how do I say this... ITS RUINING America. Fortunately, youve been driving for 5 years, and that means youre 21..Its not too late to unlearn this way of thinking, but its REAL close. I wont bring up the grown age vs pink hello kitty decor issue. Report the damage, get it fixed, go about your way and worry about real things please..

Its the lightest fender bender in the history of the world... you are not a special snowflake, no one is, please get over you, and then get over the small scuff that your insurance will handle. You are not hurt. No one else is hurt, done.

this is 1st world problems..this is white people problems lol... dont make me go generate a rude and comical internet meme. lol.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:47 PM
35thannyZowner

Originally Posted by JCITY
Does'nt look like a lot of damage to me...?
At least from the pic.Seems like a easy fix.
However,I'd be over sensitive too if my car got hit.
Comment:I know you must like the rear window graphic.
Or,it would not be there lol.
Just MY opinion no(no offense intended).It looks pretty ricey.
I love the front fender grilles. I was looking for grilles like, but removable so to be able to adjust the Lambo hinges I bought.

Although I feel bad for XOXO, I agree, the damage on her car looks minimal. Knowing how easy it could be to get nicks and bangs, I've learned how to do a lot of the cosmetic touchups & repairs myself, or find someone I know that could help. It isn't insurance fraud to pocket the money, and for you or a friend to do the repair work...save what's left, and apply it to something else. I would never try to get away with further damaging the car at someone else's expense....that is bad advice!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:04 PM
35thannyZowner

Originally Posted by bmccann101

My dear God...

Dear Z driver,

Please dont be the type of idiot who [I
actually[/I] processes information in their mind this way.. its.. um.. how do I say this... ITS RUINING America. Fortunately, youve been driving for 5 years, and that means youre 21..Its not too late to unlearn this way of thinking, but its REAL close. I wont bring up the grown age vs pink hello kitty decor issue. Report the damage, get it fixed, go about your way and worry about real things please..

Its the lightest fender bender in the history of the world... you are not a special snowflake, no one is, please get over you, and then get over the small scuff that your insurance will handle. You are not hurt. No one else is hurt, done.

this is 1st world problems..this is white people problems lol... dont make me go generate a rude and comical internet meme. lol.
I agree. Most Auto Insurance companies will pay for the cost of a rental while the car is in the shop, and that's it. It is such a minor dent, and that will probably not be the end of them.

XOXO...Please don't ever bring yourself down to the level where you think that cheating someone just to get back what you think you are worth, is the way to go. Those kinds of thoughts do nothing but devalue the person thinking that way. What happened was so minor. You would not believe what I, and my Z have gone through, and to still be here...100X worse than your damage. Please listen to good advice.

June

Last edited by 35thannyZowner; 12-17-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 PM
xoxopink

Originally Posted by shyun1250
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear. I've heard about the issues with private insurance companies taking forever in the states... Up in BC, ICBC has a insurance monopoly, I guess one of the pros of that is faster fix times? But then again like all monopolies, prices are higher.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you figure it out soon.
yes I've heard the same, thank you I hope so as well
Old 12-17-2012, 03:12 PM
xoxopink

I will write and express as I feel and when I feel.. Whether it offends or makes some perceive me in anY negative way.

anyhow the picture is not clear but yes I can be a little over reacting but its MY car I take pride in driving it. as many here do as well. so if u think its a bit much and come bashing and saying your rude comments write away because I could care less. last time i even give time to regard any of these replies.

I have spoken with their insurance and I wont be waiting on any checks I have an appointment to take it to a repair shop where a representative of the insurance will be. I will get a rental while its there. So problem is solved much easier than I've hear some people say on waiting, quotes, and checks. Im not trying to make money off of this I'm just glad it will be fixed fast

Last edited by xoxopink; 12-17-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM
xoxopink

Originally Posted by 35thannyZowner
I agree. Most Auto Insurance companies will pay for the cost of a rental while the car is in the shop, and that's it. It is such a minor dent, and that will probably not be the end of them.

XOXO...Please don't ever bring yourself down to the level where you think that cheating someone just to get back what you think you are worth, is the way to go. Those kinds of thoughts do nothing but devalue the person thinking that way. What happened was so minor. You would not believe what I, and my Z have gone through, and to still be here...100X worse than your damage. Please listen to good advice.

June
in no way do i devalue myself but people can extract something from another in a different way than what its meant so I don't mind peoples thoughts or reactions to my post because I know they don't know me in a personal level. anyhow im so sorry to hear you've gone through something 100X or any bad with your Z... glad you are okay
Old 12-17-2012, 03:59 PM
35thannyZowner

I will write and express as I feel and when I feel.. Whether it offends or makes some perceive me in anY negative way.

anyhow the picture is not clear but yes I can be a little over reacting but its MY car I take pride in driving it. as many here do as well. so if u think its a bit much and come bashing and saying your rude comments write away because I could care less. last time i even give time to regard any of these replies.

I have spoken with their insurance and I wont be waiting on any checks I have an appointment to take it to a repair shop where a representative of the insurance will be. I will get a rental while its there. So problem is solved much easier than I've hear some people say on waiting, quotes, and checks. Im not trying to make money off of this I'm just glad it will be fixed fast
I am also a female, but I am a mother, and grandmother, and much older than you. I have a best friend who I've known like forever. We argue about differences of opinion, and we fight about some of the most stupid of things...but we are still best friends. Sometimes advice might seem harsh, but please do not take it the wrong way. If I wasn't concerned I would not have said a thing. I am happy that you'll soon be getting your Z fixed.

Please read this short story: I love my Z too. "Love at first sight". About 5 years ago we (my Z and I) ran over a deer that was just hit by an 18 wheeler. The car went in the air, off the ground about a foot going 70 mph, but it came back down holding the road. That was in Tennessee, and I continued driving the other 1200 or so miles back to CT just to finally get home. I got the repairs done, yet two years later the car slipped on ice. You would not believe the damage...around $8000 worth. I left the Z at the dealers for 3 months, so they could fix it right. I felt so relieved to give it a rest for awhile, but after I got "him" back I fell in love all over again.

I think that most Z owners feel a special attachment to their cars. I wish you a safe ride, and please don't assume that what we've said is bashing. Some of us do have an affinity for other Z owners, and although our words appear harsh, we don't mean it the way you might believe. Sorry If I didn't completely understand you.

June
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM
xoxopink

Originally Posted by 35thannyZowner
I am also a female, but I am a mother, and grandmother, and much older than you. I have a best friend who I've known like forever. We argue about differences of opinion, and we fight about some of the most stupid of things...but we are still best friends. Sometimes advice might seem harsh, but please do not take it the wrong way. If I wasn't concerned I would not have said a thing. I am happy that you'll soon be getting your Z fixed.

Please read this short story: I love my Z too. "Love at first sight". About 5 years ago we (my Z and I) ran over a deer that was just hit by an 18 wheeler. The car went in the air, off the ground about a foot going 70 mph, but it came back down holding the road. That was in Tennessee, and I continued driving the other 1200 or so miles back to CT just to finally get home. I got the repairs done, yet two years later the car slipped on ice. You would not believe the damage...around $8000 worth. I left the Z at the dealers for 3 months, so they could fix it right. I felt so relieved to give it a rest for awhile, but after I got "him" back I fell in love all over again.

I think that most Z owners feel a special attachment to their cars. I wish you a safe ride, and please don't assume that what we've said is bashing. Some of us do have an affinity for other Z owners, and although our words appear harsh, we don't mean it the way you might believe. Sorry If I didn't completely understand you.

June
oh no not at all, I know what you mean and it is okay.

It was more for the original person bmccann101 listing this as reasons that American is going to ruins or what not. I don't care to feed in to any negativity, unfortunately there are much deeper issues that go on that have caused deep burden on America and innocent people in general all over the world. I was a part of a toy drive this Saturday amidst the horrific shooting at an elementary school, families have been left in mourning, it is heartbreaking to see the footage in news coverage and to think of what these families will go through and the things some people are capable of doing. I don't mean to bring such tragic news up but I can't imagine how someone can link such a petty thing as an online vent or post to causes of why our country is being "ruined". If i misinterpreted their reply as they did my minor vent, then my mistake.

Driving can be dangerous statistics show car accidents are a major cause of fatalities, we can only do so much to remain safe and drive responsibly. I read the story wow I'm glad you were okay and its great you still have your Z...
Old 12-17-2012, 05:19 PM
35thannyZowner

oh no not at all, I know what you mean and it is okay.

It was more for the original person bmccann101 listing this as reasons that American is going to ruins or what not. I don't care to feed in to any negativity, unfortunately there are much deeper issues that go on that have caused deep burden on America and innocent people in general all over the world. I was a part of a toy drive this Saturday amidst the horrific shooting at an elementary school, families have been left in mourning, it is heartbreaking to see the footage in news coverage and to think of what these families will go through and the things some people are capable of doing. I don't mean to bring such tragic news up but I can't imagine how someone can link such a petty thing as an online vent or post to causes of why our country is being "ruined". If i misinterpreted their reply as they did my minor vent, then my mistake.

Driving can be dangerous statistics show car accidents are a major cause of fatalities, we can only do so much to remain safe and drive responsibly. I read the story wow I'm glad you were okay and its great you still have your Z...

Hun, I live 13 miles from Newtown. I go there to the town theater very often. I go to the diner that is in Sandy Hook. I am in shock about what happened. Those beautiful children, and women who lost their lives! It is so tragic.

huggz 2U,

June
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

I SOOOOOO do not like this.

My post had nothing to do w that whatsoever.. i dont even know how to reply..probably best i dont.

Last edited by bmccann101; 12-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:26 PM
35thannyZowner

Originally Posted by bmccann101
I SOOOOOO do not like this.
Then don't post to this thread.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:27 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

Whats the deal with " heel on the clutch"?

Quick Reply: i've been hit