2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My GF's Z needs help

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 02:45 PM
JeffJohnries

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure your IS has very nice back seats as well as being faster.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:33 AM
dandiggz

Not some but most of these guys on these forums are dicks. They wait around like hounds for new members to post up something then they ridicule the heck out of them. Dont waste your time on this forum imo. Look for another website that can offer decent advice.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by dandiggz
Not some but most of these guys on these forums are dicks. They wait around like hounds for new members to post up something then they ridicule the heck out of them. Dont waste your time on this forum imo. Look for another website that can offer decent advice.
Says the guy who made an absolute *** out of himself in the "Cheapest Mod" thread.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:23 PM
dandiggz

Originally Posted by Syner
Says the guy who made an absolute *** out of himself in the "Cheapest Mod" thread.
And how is that? Can you explain? If you call sticking up for myself and others making an *** out of myself then you are the *** for saying something that stupid. Here is a prime example of ******** Z owners. U can spot them out because they use gay little pictures and emojis on comments.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Syner

And how is that? Can you explain? If you call sticking up for myself and others making an *** out of myself then you are the *** for saying something that stupid. Here is a prime example of ******** Z owners. U can spot them out because they use gay little pictures and emojis on comments.
LOL what are you talking about? There isn't a picture in my post? WTF is an emoji? Don't think I used that either.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:01 PM
dandiggz

LOL what are you talking about? There isn't a picture in my post? WTF is an emoji? Don't think I used that either.
Lol those dam smiley faces, u know exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

I get plenty of help and good advice from members on this forum. But then again I don't present my questions like a fcktard. So your mileage may vary
Old 03-19-2013, 02:56 PM
SQuaLZ

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Phenom
I get plenty of help and good advice from members on this forum. But then again I don't present my questions like a fcktard. So your mileage may vary
Agreed. I post a question either after I do a decent amount of research and cannot find the answer or if it is an emergency and I need an answer ASAP.

If I posted every question I had about my Z and didn't do any research I would have around 10,000 posts already. However, I am not an idiot and I research before I embarrass myself.

I don't understand what happened to people in recent years. People have the thinnest skin nowadays.

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I don't want to get sued and have to pay for your visits to the psychiatrist because I called you an idiot. It's okay, we give medals to people that finish in last place too for their effort. End rant/
Old 03-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

@dandiggz, I don’t think your statement is accurate when you said:
Not some but most of these guys on these forums are dicks. They wait around like hounds for new members to post up something then they ridicule the heck out of them. …
I have been on this website (my350z.com) for 7 years, and I receive a lot of help from the generous members participating here. The active members here have solved some difficult problems for me, saved me a lot of $$’s, and show me how to maximize my experience with the Z.

Again, I think you offer poor advice when you said:
… Dont waste your time on this forum imo. Look for another website that can offer decent advice.
I don’t know why you suggest that members here should leave the site (your words, quoted above). I don’t know what your problem is, but if you are intent on sabotaging a very useful resource for Z owners, I hope that it is you who leaves the site.

Please do not come here and ask our valuable members to leave.

--Spike
Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

way too many chicks drive IS' now days.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Mikeman92

A lot of people on the forums are pretty helpful, but sometimes they have their panties in a twist.. It's usually the ones with bad grammar, lulz..
Old 03-19-2013, 06:58 PM
logan09

Id rather drive a slower 2 seater than a girl car
Old 03-20-2013, 04:10 AM
dandiggz

Originally Posted by Spike100
@dandiggz, I don’t think your statement is accurate when you said:
I have been on this website (my350z.com) for 7 years, and I receive a lot of help from the generous members participating here. The active members here have solved some difficult problems for me, saved me a lot of $$’s, and show me how to maximize my experience with the Z.

Again, I think you offer poor advice when you said:
I don’t know why you suggest that members here should leave the site (your words, quoted above). I don’t know what your problem is, but if you are intent on sabotaging a very useful resource for Z owners, I hope that it is you who leaves the site.

Please do not come here and ask our valuable members to leave.

--Spike
And thats why I made sure to say MOST and no ALL forum members here are Dicks. Unlike those people that come here to rag on others, I actually provide genuine advice. I might not know much but what I do know I will talk about and actually help people. Seems like some members including so called Premium Members are only interested in making comeback douchebag comments. Its really sad too becuase we all share a passion for the Z and some of u guys just ruin it for others. Word of advice to you Spike, if you really want your so called valuable members to stay then make sure you welcome them instead of making fun of them because they might not know as much as you. Im proud to be a 350z owner and i love everything about my car but i will not affiliate myself with those dicks even if we share the same interests. Now cue the comeback comments....

Last edited by dandiggz; 03-20-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 AM
SQuaLZ

And thats why I made sure to say MOST and no ALL forum members here are Dicks. Unlike those people that come here to rag on others, I actually provide genuine advice. I might not know much but what I do know I will talk about and actually help people. Seems like some members including so called Premium Members are only interested in making comeback douchebag comments. Its really sad too becuase we all share a passion for the Z and some of u guys just ruin it for others. Now cue the comeback comments....
I give out knowledge based on my own personal experience and I really do try to help fellow Z owners, but there is a fine line when it comes to genuine help needed and dumb questions being asked. When you get asked a dumb question in person, you respond with an intelligent answer or do you respond with a dumb remark? I do the latter because intelligence should not be wasted on dumb questions.

By the way this is not a comback, it is just my opinion on the matter.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Syner

...Now cue the comeback comments....
If I wanted any cumback, I'd ask your girlfriend to cough.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lmfao that is sig worthy
Old 03-20-2013, 01:20 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

in my life the girl to guy ratio of IS owners I know is 4-1. that's gotta say something lol
Old 03-21-2013, 02:25 AM
SQuaLZ

Originally Posted by saywat?
in my life the girl to guy ratio of IS owners I know is 4-1. that's gotta say something lol
Thats not bad, I would say it's about 10-1 in my area.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:33 AM
dandiggz

Funny, when kids have nothing smart to say they always resort to girlfriend or mother jokes. How pathetic, and im the one supposed to be making an *** of myself.

Last edited by dandiggz; 03-21-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Syner

Funny, when kids have nothing smart to say they always resort to girlfriend or mother jokes. How pathetic, and im the one supposed to be making an *** of myself.
Funny, when kids get offended by a harmless joke and get overly defensive

Last edited by Syner; 03-21-2013 at 05:59 AM.