Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

anyone else notice...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

Yes OP, there are plenty of dirt bags in the car scene. This is nothing new.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive never had a bad experience with Z owners, always get the flashing lights or the honk or thumbs up, thats from the guys though, most of the Z owners in my area are women.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:55 PM
STL 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only car guys I have ever gotten sick of are the SRT-4 Neon guys. They think they sh*t unicorns kisses...
Old 05-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Hornlesscow

^HAHAHA neons, the maine racing car lool. look guys i know there are douchebags everywhere but pretty much the main point of this thread is to be a active member. i know i talk a lot about my rx8 and im sorry but it was my first car and i worked hard for it so i love it more. on rx8club i wasnt that active and barely anyone knew me. i wish i could be helpfully active on this site but i dont have as much knowledge of the z as many of you guys do so i dont want to post pointlessly in a thread that someone is really looking for help. and i made this thread just so i can be a little known around here. maybe someday i can be helpful but until then i at least want to be active.

Last edited by Hornlesscow; 05-21-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Hornlesscow
^HAHAHA neons, the maine racing car lool. look guys i know there are douchebags everywhere but pretty much the main point of this thread is to be a active member. i know i talk a lot about my rx8 and im sorry but it was my first car and i worked hard for it so i love it more. on rx8club i wasnt that active and barely anyone knew me. i wish i could be helpfully active on this site but i dont have as much knowledge of the z as many of you guys do so i dont want to post pointlessly in a thread that someone is really looking for help. and i made this thread just so i can be a little known around here. maybe someday i can be helpful but until then i at least want to be active.
I am a fan of the RX8 believe it or not even though it has nothing called torque. I love the unique design of the engine and I've heard the BMI 4 rotor RX8 in person...wow....that thing gives me goosebumps when it revs.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Hornlesscow

Originally Posted by Jah70
I am a fan of the RX8 believe it or not even though it has nothing called torque. I love the unique design of the engine and I've heard the BMI 4 rotor RX8 in person...wow....that thing gives me goosebumps when it revs.
yeah they really are pieces of art and the engine is what really gravitated me towards it because its soo different just like me lol
Old 05-21-2013, 08:53 PM
kron1024

I don't think that's true I just recently drove my z bk to Spartanburg SC and every z owner I passed just waved and kept it moving.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Hornlesscow

Originally Posted by kron1024
I don't think that's true I just recently drove my z bk to Spartanburg SC and every z owner I passed just waved and kept it moving.
i meant they think the z is better than every other model car. i know someone is going to say get rid of your z if you dont like it so before you do please leave because like i said i love my z and im proud to be an owner but i dont play mine is better, unless of course its a rice rocket, then by all means take your shots. i just hate it when people brag. its like a broke down honda owner acting like he owns a ferrari. take pride in what you own but dont let your pride turn into arrogance. i had a sls owner talk to me for 10 minutes about how my rx8 was so cool(i know the rx8 again, but as my join date suggests the z is fairly new so i dont have many stories of it) and i was just overwhelmed with pride, respect, i felt like my car was the best ever if a sls owner compliments it and i wish more people were modest about what they own and still remember that the reason we own nice cars is because we are enthusiasts of all types of nice cars.

Last edited by Hornlesscow; 05-21-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 AM
BigRez
Banned

I think you need to find something better to do with your life than dwell on if people that own the same car as you are douchebags or not.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:01 AM
frivolous_

its always someone on a phone.. you probably crashed it yourself.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by STL 350Z
The only car guys I have ever gotten sick of are the SRT-4 Neon guys. They think they sh*t unicorns kisses...
*cough* Caliber *cough*
Old 05-22-2013, 05:02 AM
jnwangwu95

In my opinion all the Z guys I’ve met are pretty chill and cool. I have the only 350 out of the z's I hangout with, but buying one is like joining a club bro where I’m from. I will say that a lot of Z guys are cocky with their cars. But that’s because they are car enthusiast. Cars are their passion. Me not so much, I just love my Z. My passion is in vagina and money
Old 05-22-2013, 06:07 AM
DayZblue350Z

i wave to every Z i see and plenty of other cars even if they don't see me. when i was apart of the "chargerfam" i did the same thing. its all about respect IMO. it says something like nice car and a general acknowledgment towards them.
i like to look at cars in general like everyone else.
if i can i try to park next to someone who i know respects their car.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 AM
SQuaLZ

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstone914
Its mostly the new Z owners with that concept. The prices have come down a lot especially on used ones with alot of miles leading to alot of ignorant people and kids picking them up. Most of the Z owners on here are quite the opposite of that. Anybody who has had their Z for a little while knows its not anywhere near the fastest car out there. Dont get me wrong I love my Z and it is the nicest car i have ever personally owned but i dont walk around or act stuck up because i own one.

Now on the other hand if i owned a GTR .....
We had this exact conversation the other day at the meet.

Agree 100%

These damn kids now think the Z is the best car ever and talk so much smack! They even rev at me in my 08 with their POS 03 that is riced out.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Depreciation is a bi*ch.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:21 PM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by jnwangwu95
In my opinion all the Z guys I’ve met are pretty chill and cool. I have the only 350 out of the z's I hangout with, but buying one is like joining a club bro where I’m from. I will say that a lot of Z guys are cocky with their cars. But that’s because they are car enthusiast. Cars are their passion. Me not so much, I just love my Z. My passion is in vagina and money

This should be your only passion, i know this is why i live my life
Old 05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by SQuaLZ
We had this exact conversation the other day at the meet.

Agree 100%

These damn kids now think the Z is the best car ever and talk so much smack! They even rev at me in my 08 with their POS 03 that is riced out.

This is the truth all the time. recently this kid in my neighborhood bought the same exact color Z as me (Le Mans Sunset), and the other day he pullled up the stoplight next to me and started honking and revving his engine, i just looked at him and laughed, and he proceeded to do that stupid *** ricer pass by with the flashing lights, needless to say young car owners are just dumb at that age, i know i was too.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:50 AM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

These kids aren't totalling their Z's fast enough. Cmon you little dorks, watch tokyo drift then take your plastidipped rice box out for spin and make sure you aim your eBay lip right at a utility pole.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:10 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by Hornlesscow
i dont recall ever calling my z fast so please dont be stupid and read before you post. and yeah i know you guys are right there are dbags everywhere im just wondering if anyone else has met zbags? and blue i loved my rx8 but sadly some lady on the phone thought her call was more important than my car so it got totalled and honestly i know it sounds stupid but i loved it too much to replace with another rx8 so i got the next best thing IMO. on paper the z is better but to me, especially being my first car and working for 3 years to buy it i will forever love my 8, but thats beside the point. i love my z and i would hate for it to get a bad name.
Next best thing. LOL
Old 05-23-2013, 06:13 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by STL 350Z
Recently had some teenager in my area aquire a Turbo'd Neon (srt-4) and was jumping all over my *** trying to race. I pulled in my neighborhood and he followed pulling beside me so I stopped. He had about 4 freinds in the car and asked me "hey, you wanna race." I laughed a little and said maybe next time.

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 05-23-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Quick Reply: anyone else notice...