Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 06:57 AM
35ann05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners

I have been searching this site to see if there was a thread for all the owners of the 35th ann edition z and found nothing, I am curious to see how many people on this site own one. Lets see your ride and specs follow template below. It says there were only 5000 made world wide. I will post more pics after work.

MILES:
PRICE/DEALER:
COLOR:
INTERIOR:
TRANS:
ENGINE:
FEATURES/OPTIONS:
MODS:
FLUIDS:
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:
FIXES FOR ISSUES:
PICTURES:
From Wiki
350Z 35th Anniversary Edition (2005)[edit]To commemorate the 35th anniversary of the début of the Datsun 240Z, Nissan released a tuned version of the 350Z coupé. The 35th Anniversary Z was débuted at the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas on November 2, followed by its first public appearance at the Miami Auto Show in early November. It went on sale in January 2005.

The 35th Anniversary Edition includes an updated VQ35DE 300 hp (220 kW) V6 engine for the six-speed manual transmission model. Other key 35th Anniversary Z equipment (standard on both six-speed manual and five-speed automatic-equipped versions) includes unique 18-inch (460 mm) cast aluminum-alloy wheels, front and rear spoilers, Brembo brakes and special Z badging. The car comes in a variety of unique colors including "Ultra Yellow", "Super Black" body colors. This Z's interior also was available with a two-tone black and beige set configuration. Also included was a Bose 7-speaker premium sound system with available navigation. Only 5000 copies of this collectors' item were released

MODEL: 2005 35th ann 350z
MILES:82k
PRICE PAID:16k-1 yr ago at 65k miles from united auto sales delaware
COLOR:Silverstone
INTERIOR: Two Tone Leather black/Tan
TRANS:6 Speed Manual
ENGINE:VQ35DE
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Navigation//VSC//Gold Brembo//Heated mirrors and seats//Bose system//BI-Xenon headlights//35th ann floormats..
MODS: K&N drop in filter//Stainless Steel Brake Lines//10IN Bass tube//
FLUIDS: royal purple's max gear 75w-90 tranny and diff.. Motul RBF 600 brake
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: Clicking noise//Wine noise on freeway about 80mph//clutch used to stick at very end when hot in summer.
DIY FIX PROBLEMS: Clutch fluid changed to motul and steel BRD clutch cable// my clutch felt like new//Changed diff oil and tranny oil and wine noise went away//did not fix clicking noise yet.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:02 PM
datsundave1985

Default 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners

MODEL: 35th anniversary ed.
MILES: 100k
PRICE/DEALER: 18.5k 4.5 years ago ( bought from private seller and first owner @ 39k miles)
COLOR: Super Black
INTERIOR: Black/Tan insert leather
TRANS: 6 speed manual
ENGINE: VQ35DE Rev up
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Navigation//VSC//Gold Brembo//Heated mirrors and seats//Bose system//BI-Xenon headlights//35th ann floormats
MODS: Nismo CAI, JIC-Magic Y-pipe, Nismo V2 front bumper, Nismo rear add-ons, Nismo black resin shift ****, JWT HD clutch/pressure plate and 14lbs aluminum flywheel.
FLUIDS: Royal Purple for everything and Motul for brakes
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: I had the common issue of the clutch sticking when it was too cold or too hot outside. I finally had my clutch go out on me so I replaced with JWT HD clutch and flywheel combo. Cleared that issue up as well as drastically changed the dynamics of the car (although its pretty noisey but I can deal with it). I also put in new spark plugs at 100k only to find out that the spark plug cylinders were filled with oil (not cool). Something to note is that if that happens you NEED NEW VALVE COVERS. yes, not just a simple seal but all new covers. So that is something to keep an eye out on your car as well.
FIXES FOR ISSUES: New JWT clutch & New OEM valve covers

Side note: That clicking you're hearing is most likely from the diff. I had a similar noise (clicking) happen on take off or in reverse. It turned out to be a very easy fix of re-greasing the rear axles.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RaalZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 35th Anniversary...

MODEL:05 Anniversary Edition
MILES:82,300
PRICE/DEALER:14,100/Jersey
COLOR:Silverstone Metallic
INTERIOR:Black Leather
TRANS:Manual
ENGINE:VQ35DE
FEATURES/OPTIONS:All but the navigation system
MODS:Takeda CAI, Short shifter, 320mm steering wheel, Nismo R-Tune exhaust, Megan Racing down pipes, Tein springs, dual 6.5" bazooka tubes, JWT Clutch and Flywheel, Wilwood master cylinder w/ stainless steel lines, Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit
FLUIDS:Nissan's synthetic....
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:clutch, vibration at 65 mph plus, bump steer
FIXES FOR ISSUES:replaced whole clutch system due to slipping clutch; replace driveshaft with new OEM driveshaft due to heavy vibration when starting from a stop position; changed rear rotors to drilled/slotted type with new pads( they still squeak when cold after a few months of owning them ) along with the wheel bearings and rear hubs. Haven't fixed bump steering problem yet. New valve cover gasket due to oil leak.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:33 AM
35ann05

Originally Posted by datsundave1985
LOCATION: Bay Area, CA MODEL: 35th anniversary ed. MILES: 100k PRICE/DEALER: 18.5k 4.5 years ago ( bought from private seller and first owner @ 39k miles) COLOR: Super Black INTERIOR: Black/Tan insert leather TRANS: 6 speed manual ENGINE: VQ35DE Rev up FEATURES/OPTIONS: Navigation//VSC//Gold Brembo//Heated mirrors and seats//Bose system//BI-Xenon headlights//35th ann floormats MODS: Nismo CAI, JIC-Magic Y-pipe, Nismo V2 front bumper, Nismo rear add-ons, Nismo black resin shift ****, JWT HD clutch/pressure plate and 14lbs aluminum flywheel. FLUIDS: Royal Purple for everything and Motul for brakes ISSUES/PROBLEMS: I had the common issue of the clutch sticking when it was too cold or too hot outside. I finally had my clutch go out on me so I replaced with JWT HD clutch and flywheel combo. Cleared that issue up as well as drastically changed the dynamics of the car (although its pretty noisey but I can deal with it). I also put in new spark plugs at 100k only to find out that the spark plug cylinders were filled with oil (not cool). Something to note is that if that happens you NEED NEW VALVE COVERS. yes, not just a simple seal but all new covers. So that is something to keep an eye out on your car as well. FIXES FOR ISSUES: New JWT clutch & New OEM valve covers Side note: That clicking you're hearing is most likely from the diff. I had a similar noise (clicking) happen on take off or in reverse. It turned out to be a very easy fix of re-greasing the rear axles.
Yea I am gonna get the axles greased up the research I have done has all pointed out that's the issue and that's the way to fix it. Will post results when I do it.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 AM
samsniss350z

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

For info on Nismo on this site go to; Forums>General>03' to '09 Nissan 350z>this leads to 3 sub forums of which Nismo is the 2nd on down out of three. This will give you all the information you will need on the Nissan 350Z Nismo. OOOPpss I wish i'd read the op's entry properly and realised it was 35th anniversary models and not Nismo's. My bad.

Last edited by samsniss350z; 10-26-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Should've put my glasses on!!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:19 PM
isyoube

Default 35th anniversary z33

MODEL: 2005
MILES: 39995
PRICE/DEALER: 16k Dave Walter Inc
COLOR: Ultra Yellow Metallic
INTERIOR: Black Leather
TRANS: 6 M/T
ENGINE: VQ35DE
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Heated seats
MODS: none
FLUIDS: none yet
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:
FIXES FOR ISSUES:
PICTURES:

Purchased vehicle today, drove home from Akron, Ohio. LOVE THIS CAR!!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:30 PM
35ann05

Originally Posted by isyoube
MILES: 39995
PRICE/DEALER: 16k Dave Walter Inc
COLOR: Ultra Yellow Metallic
INTERIOR: Black Leather
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Heated seats
MODS: none
FLUIDS: none yet
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:
FIXES FOR ISSUES:
PICTURES:

Purchased vehicle today, drove home from Akron, Ohio. LOVE THIS CAR!!
Congrats ! post pics when u can
Old 10-26-2013, 09:14 PM
OldZMan

MILES: 27000
PRICE/DEALER: $$
COLOR: Super Black
INTERIOR: Black / Tan
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Loaded w/nav
MODS: APS TT Kit, 500cc inject, aps fuel pump, motordyne spacer, berk test, greedy evo2 dual exhaust, turbo xs utec, jwt clutch, jwt flywheel, Eibach Pro 1", JP Type N Body Kit, Autometer Nexus Gauges
FLUIDS: Redline, amsoil
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: none
FIXES FOR ISSUES: none
PICTURES:

Name:  DSC_1640.jpg
Views: 1644
Size:  75.5 KB
Name:  DSC_1620.jpg
Views: 1706
Size:  50.8 KB

Name:  DSC_1564.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  50.0 KB
Name:  DSC_1498.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  51.5 KB
Old 10-27-2013, 09:04 AM
35ann05

Originally Posted by OldZMan
LOCATION: Berthoud Co MODEL: 2005 MILES: 27000 PRICE/DEALER: $$ COLOR: Super Black INTERIOR: Black / Tan TRANS: 6 M/T ENGINE: VQ35DE FEATURES/OPTIONS: Loaded w/nav MODS: APS TT Kit, 500cc inject, aps fuel pump, motordyne spacer, berk test, greedy evo2 dual exhaust, turbo xs utec, jwt clutch, jwt flywheel, Eibach Pro 1", JP Type N Body Kit, Autometer Nexus Gauges FLUIDS: Redline, amsoil ISSUES/PROBLEMS: none FIXES FOR ISSUES: none PICTURES:
Nice !
Old 11-03-2013, 07:27 AM
mike_eee

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

MODEL: 2005 35TH ANIV
MILES: 48 K
PRICE/DEALER: 18K
COLOR: SILVERSTONE
INTERIOR:BLACK
TRANS: 6 MT
ENGINE: VQDE REV-UP
FEATURES/OPTIONS: FULLY LOADED PACKAGE BUT LATER STRIPPED DOWN
MODS:Too much to list...most parts upgraded
FLUIDS:motul and Mobil1
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:axle clicking,bad paint
FIXES FOR ISSUES:Upgrade

Too much mods to list...but please ask if any...I have loaded pics from what it was and what it is 3 months ago...I have added racing fixed back custom Al seats with back brace now and will post pics of them later.

Just FYI, the 35th aniv car is known as GT4 in UK due to the introduction on 350z in Gran Turismo 4, So I think, I am gonna theme my car based on GT4.

Some Parts I used:

NISMO V3
hotchkis
motordyne tdx2, ART,mrev2, plenum spacer
JWToil pan spacer,intake pop charger
NISMO LMGT4 18"
Kirkey and Corbeau
aeromotive
tommy kaira
mishimoto hoses
samco intake pipe
seibon
Valentine One
etc...
Attached Thumbnails 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-dsc06733.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-dsc06941.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-dsc06932.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-img_5097.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-damper-2.jpg  

35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-new-image.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-5.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-4-.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-2-2-.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-5-1-.jpg  

Last edited by mike_eee; 11-03-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:16 PM
35ann05

Originally Posted by mike_eee
MODEL: 2005 35TH ANIV
MILES: 48 K
PRICE/DEALER: 18K
COLOR: SILVERSTONE
INTERIOR:BLACK
TRANS: 6 MT
ENGINE: VQDE REV-UP
FEATURES/OPTIONS: FULLY LOADED PACKAGE BUT LATER STRIPPED DOWN
MODS:Too much to list...most parts upgraded
FLUIDS:motul and Mobil1
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:axle clicking,bad paint
FIXES FOR ISSUES:Upgrade

Too much mods to list...but please ask if any...I have loaded pics from what it was and what it is 3 months ago...I have added racing fixed back custom Al seats with back brace now and will post pics of them later.

Just FYI, the 35th aniv car is known as GT4 in UK due to the introduction on 350z in Gran Turismo 4, So I think, I am gonna theme my car based on GT4.

Some Parts I used:

NISMO V3
hotchkis
motordyne tdx2, ART,mrev2, plenum spacer
JWToil pan spacer,intake pop charger
NISMO LMGT4 18"
Kirkey and Corbeau
aeromotive
tommy kaira
mishimoto hoses
samco intake pipe
seibon
Valentine One
etc...
Looks good
Old 11-03-2013, 04:26 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

MODEL: 35th Anniv 350Z
MILES: 31,000
PRICE/DEALER: 42,000
COLOR: Silverstone
INTERIOR: Black
TRANS: 6spd
ENGINE: Dynosty Stage III Built Motor
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Every Option
MODS: BP 6766 TwinScroll Turbo, 350Evo Built Suspension, Dynosty Built Motor, Nismo V2 Aero, Nismo V1 Wing, Volk GTS Wheels, 4" Exhaust
FLUIDS: Amsoil 10w30, Redline MT90, RBF 600
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: New Trans 009
FIXES FOR ISSUES:
PICTURES:

Old 11-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Alaadinz

MODEL: 35th Anniv 350Z
MILES: 90 000 (144 000km)
PRICE/DEALER:
COLOR: Black
TRANS: 6spd
ENGINE: Stock
FEATURES/OPTIONS:
MODS: Exoticspeed exhaust, jwt lightweight flywheel, jwt clutch, jwt popcharger
FLUIDS: Mobil1 10w30
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:
FIXES FOR ISSUES:
PICTURES:

Old 11-10-2013, 08:42 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

resize your pics bro
Old 11-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Alaadinz

They are perfect on my computer (google chrome) and on the ibAutoGroupe application too
Old 11-11-2013, 08:57 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by Alaadinz
They are perfect on my computer (google chrome) and on the ibAutoGroupe application too
Thats because they are auto-resizing in those apps, the do on my comp as well just takes forever to load because the images are such high resolution.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Nissanismo95

MODEL: Z33
MILES: 143k
PRICE/DEALER: $32k (new)/Worldcar Nissan
COLOR: Ultra Yellow
TRANS: Funny since I've yet to see an automatic 35th
ENGINE: VQ35DE RevUp
FEATURES/OPTIONS:
MODS: Momentum Performance (headers, cat delete Y-Pipe, single exhaust, intake), Crawford Z plenum, Hotchkis sway bars, SPL front and rear endlinks, Tokico D-Spec shocks, Swift Spec-R Springs, Z1 Motorsports Urethane transmission mount, AAM Oil pan spacer, Cosworth oil baffle, Cosworth thermostat, UpRev tuned my Omar of UpRev, Stillen tower brace, Z1 Motorsports master hose set, Z1 Motorsport Brembo brake upgrade cross drilled rotors, SS brake lines, Hawk pads), CSF Aluminum radiator, Z-Speed clutch master cylinder kit with SS hose,
FLUIDS: all present and no leaks
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: no problems except my factory subwoofer has a mind of its own.
FIXES FOR ISSUES: let the subwoofer be
PICTURES: if I can figure out how to upload them from my iPad...I can only figure out how to load a single image as an attachment)
Attached Thumbnails 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-image.jpg  
Old 02-09-2014, 05:53 PM
35ann05

Originally Posted by Nissanismo95
MILES: 143k
PRICE/DEALER: $32k (new)/Worldcar Nissan
COLOR: Ultra Yellow
TRANS: Funny since I've yet to see an automatic 35th
ENGINE: VQ35DE RevUp
FEATURES/OPTIONS:
MODS: Momentum Performance (headers, cat delete Y-Pipe, single exhaust, intake), Crawford Z plenum, Hotchkis sway bars, SPL front and rear endlinks, Tokico D-Spec shocks, Swift Spec-R Springs, Z1 Motorsports Urethane transmission mount, AAM Oil pan spacer, Cosworth oil baffle, Cosworth thermostat, UpRev tuned my Omar of UpRev, Stillen tower brace, Z1 Motorsports master hose set, Z1 Motorsport Brembo brake upgrade cross drilled rotors, SS brake lines, Hawk pads), CSF Aluminum radiator, Z-Speed clutch master cylinder kit with SS hose,
FLUIDS: all present and no leaks
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: no problems except my factory subwoofer has a mind of its own.
FIXES FOR ISSUES: let the subwoofer be
PICTURES: if I can figure out how to upload them from my iPad...I can only figure out how to load a single image as an attachment)
If your factory sub shuts off and on its the amp. I had the same problem and did some research. Found out its just a issue that most of the amps have. Watch the video below. I did this and I have not had any issues since ..

Old 07-31-2014, 12:10 PM
ogbobbyZ

Default Z

MILES: 52,000
PRICE/DEALER: 16k
COLOR: silverstone grey
INTERIOR: Black leather with orange stitching
TRANS: 6spd manual
ENGINE: vq35de rev up
FEATURES/OPTIONS: every option
MODS: crawford headers and hfc, jwt pop charger, jic magic 4 way adjustable coilovers, stoptech front slotted and drilled rotors,
FLUIDS: no leaks
ISSUES/PROBLEMS:----
FIXES FOR ISSUES:----
PICTURES:
Attached Thumbnails 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-2-copy-3.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-1-copy-4.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-49-.jpg   35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners-photo-1-copy-5.jpg  

Last edited by ogbobbyZ; 07-31-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:59 PM
SkatTheRat

I hope I'm not necro'ing an old thread. I was doing some semi-random interwebz browsing and came upon this thread. I felt compelled to create an account and reply.

MODEL: 2005 *edit*
MILES: 14900
PRICE/DEALER: New, $40k from a Nissan Dealership from *edit* MN.
COLOR: Black
TRANS: 6 speed manual
ENGINE: Not sure where I look this up. I'm not a gear-head, I'm an IT geek.
FEATURES/OPTIONS: Loaded but w/o Nav.
MODS: None, 100% stock
FLUIDS: Oil changes performed with synthetic every start and end of the summer seasons.
ISSUES/PROBLEMS: Bringing out the Z from the 2014\2015 slumber, my "Service Engine Soon" light came on. Also, I need new *edit*.
FIXES FOR ISSUES: None yet, I have yet to call the dealership to address the "Service Engine Soon" light. The Z came out of its winter slumber only recently at the time of this post.
PICTURES: None. I'm a relic from the past. I have no smart phone or tablet.

Edit: Removing some information due to the horrific ad links that have commandeered my post.

Last edited by SkatTheRat; 04-15-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Quick Reply: 35th Anniversary Edition 350z Owners