Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two-toned leather

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 07:09 AM
NYCZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two-toned leather

Anyone have any information on the two-leather that nissan will offer as an accesory?

1)what colors?
2)price?
3)are these covers or new seats?
Old 09-15-2002, 07:10 AM
NYCZ

Default Correction

I meant "TWO-TONED LEATHER"..... sorry
Old 09-15-2002, 07:46 AM
Slexis200

Default i too

I too am trying to get leather for my Z. For leather its $899, and dont pay a penny more. Buuut for options, like two tone, emboidery, colored piping, different stiching, it could cost alittle more, but nothing crazy.

I think full red would look better than two tone, i was thinking about it for a long time, and im pretty sure, solid red like in BMW M3, and Audi TT, looks better than the two tone of the BMW's M roadster. And i saw the solid burnt orange of the Z, so i think solid red will look best. Do you know which red you want from classic soft trim? Medium, or Bright red, i think are the major choices. But then there are nissan colors, i dont know how this works just yet......
Old 09-15-2002, 07:57 AM
NYCZ

Default hmmm....

well, if i went with a red it would be a deeper red (boxster type color). But i think a two-tone might look nice. Does Classic trim offer accesory leather? For example, if i did get red seats i would probably want a matching shifter boot?
Old 09-15-2002, 08:00 AM
NYCZ

Default Check this out....

Are you guys familiar with www.leatherseats.com? It seems these guys have an incredible variety and good prices. Plus they've done kits for previous Z models. Check it out and tell me what you think?
Old 09-15-2002, 10:40 AM
aggie300zx

I'm having two-toned leather seats installed Monday morning. I'm going with black w/charcoal inserts (Silverstone). I included the leather into my car financing, and used a local leather shop that does most of my dealerships leather rather than Classic Soft Trim. The catch from what I understand is that if you use Nissan financing you have to use Classic Soft Trim, if you use outside financing you can pick whomever you want. I will post pics tomorrow evening of how it looks!

Also, two-tone did not cost extra, because as they explained to me, its a seperate cut for the inserts, they don't care what color it is, it gets cut and installed the same way.