Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z got egged!

Old 06-03-2014, 05:50 PM
orareen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I'd prefer getting my car egged and then me cleaning up a stinky mess, rather than paying to get some deep scratches removed. Went away for a day and left my Z in the parking lot at work. The trunk was scratched pretty bad. I have no idea who did it or why and what pisses me off the most is that I've only had it for about a month.

Like who would do that to a car, find me and fight me instead... beat me up if your bigger than me, lol.

Still mad about it, but if I found out who did it I'd probably confront the person and end up fighting.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:11 PM
AngeloSignorell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually had one of my previous cars egged AND spray painted.
Caught the whole thing on a security camera, including the dimwits looking straight up at the camera.
Found out who they were, filed a police report, made a copy of the video of them egging and spray painting my car, provided them with name and contact info for the kids.

End result? Cops did absolutely NOTHING regarding it. Filed it as a criminal mischief with no damage and wouldn't let me pursue the kids for damages to my vehicle. Every time I tried to re-open the case, they said I was just trying to "retaliate" against them. I didn't even know the kids!

What would I do if I had caught them personally?
With knowing how things would end up now: Probably broken their legs.
With what I knew then: Caught them, detained them, and called the cops.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:48 PM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Local cops love to be lazy. I would have went to the state cops. They get shot done.

Some guy kept my regurgitation on my vehicle I sold him. He kept getting tickets on purpose. I went to the buffalo police they said I have to physically find the car I sold and rip the reg. Sticker off myself.

Then I went to the state police, they called the guy and he admitted to it and said it won't happen again.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:44 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 203 Likes on 150 Posts

Some a$$hole walked around my car several times and shot it up with yellow paintballs. Another time I stopped off to get some food on my way home and two kids felt the need to walk over my hood and leave dents and footprints.

People are just douchebags for no reason. And the sad part is, if I'd have caught or fought anyone in this situation I'd have probably caught charges and/or been sued.