Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Car Got Egged Again!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Got Egged Again!

Somebody egged my fuken car again! Now i'm really gonna take this to the next level. I'm ordering a mini digital camera on ebay, and it can record up to 16 hours with the memory card and cigarette lighter plug. It has to be someone in my area, and if they make the mistake on egging me again, i am a professional on getting revenge.

I'm pretty sure they've drove by atleast once, and seen the large group of huge sole's that drink at our house almost every night. And these guys don't like the fact of our house getting disrespected, and already told me to let them know when i find anything out. I am so pissed off right now!!! I wanna fuken crack them so bad... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 SETS OF SCRATCHES ON MY CAR FROM EGGS!!!! WTF!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
dj.kickz

wow who'd you **** off at saint louis?
Old 03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
superblacktrack

happy easter!!! haha. it's the favorite holiday of the crusaders.

all kidding aside, that sucks daniel. i hope you catch those f-ers.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:04 PM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn dude, are you serious? Go kick their *** already. You're protecting your property and there is no law that states you can't defend it.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:07 PM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

huge souls?
Old 03-24-2008, 06:40 PM
keioffice350z

just don't run them into a tree.

I couldn't imagine if it were the St. Louis guys, deciding that your area is a better place to get away with continuing it.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:01 PM
ctwentytwo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kacz07
huge souls?
LOL. "Sole," as in "Solé," as in "Sam Owens," as in "Samoans," as in "No fukc around."
Old 03-24-2008, 08:14 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by ctwentytwo
LOL. "Sole," as in "Solé," as in "Sam Owens," as in "Samoans," as in "No fukc around."
LOL...

I forgot there's actually other states that check these threads out...
Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

I totally forgot that it was easter!!! I hope they weren't egging cars with eggs inside an easter basket.

But i spoke to my uncle that was working the aiea beat (HPD), and he said there were 8 documented cases off egging last night after 1am. from Aiea, Pearl city palasades, Kunia, all the way to makakilo, and it seems it was the same people doing them all. It went in order from time and location, starting from aiea at around 1am, and the last at makakilo about 3:30am. And those are the only documented calls that came in. And surprisingly no description of any vehicle (yet). I think if i caught these f*ckers on video, it would actually make the news.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:54 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thought you solved this problem earlier, bummer it is happening again. Justice is beautiful, when you catch the right people.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:18 PM
blazed54

probably some high school jock b*tches. they're the only ones immature and stupid enough to do this. gl catching them. how're you gonna set up the camera? might not help if you set it up in your car. it'll be hard to see the plates of the vehicle i think...
Old 03-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Makiki

dam.. dude after i got egged the second time i was going to camp out with my friends lol. But no time. But dam that sux!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:04 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by blazed54
probably some high school jock b*tches. they're the only ones immature and stupid enough to do this. gl catching them. how're you gonna set up the camera? might not help if you set it up in your car. it'll be hard to see the plates of the vehicle i think...
I'm gonna mount it on my rear view mirror. my car is parked usually facing down hill, and I'm gonna angle it 45 degrees out from the car so i can catch license plates with the cars going up or down the hill. It's usually when they're leaving the area, so they're going downhill, and as long as i can catch the type of vehicle, and what it sounds like, i'm gonna go on the hunt. I don't care if i gotta do this sh*t everyday, i will keep on recording and erasing that memory card until i catch someone.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:15 AM
k3silk

can you send me a link to that cam with memeroy card? I had the same problem about two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by HFD350zFREAK
Somebody egged my fuken car again! Now i'm really gonna take this to the next level. I'm ordering a mini digital camera on ebay, and it can record up to 16 hours with the memory card and cigarette lighter plug. It has to be someone in my area, and if they make the mistake on egging me again, i am a professional on getting revenge.

I'm pretty sure they've drove by atleast once, and seen the large group of huge sole's that drink at our house almost every night. And these guys don't like the fact of our house getting disrespected, and already told me to let them know when i find anything out. I am so pissed off right now!!! I wanna fuken crack them so bad... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 SETS OF SCRATCHES ON MY CAR FROM EGGS!!!! WTF!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 09:29 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by k3silk
can you send me a link to that cam with memeroy card? I had the same problem about two weeks ago.
you can find many types of mini video cameras with large memory compacity on ebay, or you can go to syptech.com... I will go to "myebay" and pm you a copy of that link.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:54 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

I just found out that the night my car got egged, my neighbor's truck also got egged. But there's a catch to this egging now...

around midnight monday morning, my neighbor saw a white 4 door civic rolling down my hill with the engine off, and lights off, and parked one house up the street from me. 1 out of 5 guys in the civic got out of the car, and actually walked into my driveway to look into my integra, and then walked into our open garage. Then my neighbor saw him walk to my Z parked by the sidewalk, and was looking very closely inside my Z through the front window (since i have 5% tint). Then he saw my neighbor's watching him, and the chronic guy walked to my neighbor and asked him if they saw his pit bull running around that got loose. He then walked down the street, whistling and calling for his (pretend) dog, about 8 or 9 houses, and then the civic started up and picked him up down the street.

That morning my Z and my neighbor's S-10 got egged. This whole time i think they were checking if there's an alarm on my cars by throwing the eggs.

Has anyone ever heard of Z's getting stolen yet? Can they break into my car without the stock alarm going off (other than breaking the window)? I know they can break my ignition and roll my Z down the street, but now i'm getting very paranoid. They also walked into our garage, and my cousin i live with is getting really crazy that these people are violating our living area.

WTF man!! This situation is getting deeper, and deeper now...
Old 03-26-2008, 04:01 PM
dj.kickz

no ones gonna steal your z without a tow truck (thank you NATS) but that doesn't mean they can't break in and take everything inside it.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

If theirs one rule I live by - it's never to **** with another man's car! Make dem bastards pay - avenge ZED!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:05 PM
keioffice350z

How difficult is it to steal a Z? the 32's were pretty hard to ****** from what I understood.

I'd let the cops know. I know, I know, they prolly won't do anything about it. But starting a paper trail protects you, in the event that something worse happens, like your cousin catching them on your property again and doing something about it because the cops won't.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:47 PM
SHT35T

Thats pretty messed up, you should get a bunch of your own pit bulls to protect your stuff. But really though, I saw some motion activated security cameras with a DVR at Sam's club. I think they come in a set of 4 cameras and you could mount um in your garage and what not. You could set it up with some motion detector lights if they come at night too.

Quick Reply: Car Got Egged Again!