Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Is Bulletproof Out of Business?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 02:10 PM
ronald_m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bulletproofben,
Did Colin put my order in?I placed an order for veilside V1 lip(urathane).My debit card didn't get charge for the deposit.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:26 PM
havabooz

if ur CC didnt get charged its not likely that the order went through yet

Rich- when is the next shipment coming in..my esprit canards should be on there
Old 03-08-2004, 04:28 PM
BulletproofRich
Banned

I haven't charged any of the recent Veilside or C-West orders , (though the purchase orders have been placed with the respective manufacturers). The wait time has been extremely long for these items and I'd rather not have to do any chargebacks, or hold anyones money until the products arrive, and we can ship them. Since we order these directly from the US source, we don't get billed until the orders get released to us (unlike Japan based orders, which require pre payment in full)

The next container should be docking ~mar 20th, so we will have access to it right at the end of the month
Old 03-09-2004, 07:19 AM
John

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thanks for the update Rich, even though it just reinforces what you told me over the phone two weeks back. So is there in fact a chance that the C-West stuff will be on that container? I'm just trying to manage my expectations as to whether I'll have that lip in time before Mid-Ohio.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:45 AM
swifty949

problem with Cwest is, the company that brings em in and resales them in the US (not bulletproof) only holds a couple shelf full of parts.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:08 AM
BulletproofRich
Banned

Default Re: Is Bulletproof Out of Business?

Originally posted by E.F. VaBeach
I ordered a Veilside V1 lip from Colin at Bulletproof a couple of weeks ago. Since then, no lip, no one one answers the phone or Emails.

Are they out of business?

Is anyone else being stood up on an order right now?

Anybody know?
Your order was placed with us on Feb 11th. The PO was placed at Veilside Feb 12th. As I said in the previous post, Veilside parts were backordered. I picked up Urethane parts from Veilside last week, and your lip was among them - so it will ship as soon as I confirm charges and your address..
Old 03-09-2004, 11:11 AM
BulletproofRich
Banned

Originally posted by John
Thanks for the update Rich, even though it just reinforces what you told me over the phone two weeks back. So is there in fact a chance that the C-West stuff will be on that container? I'm just trying to manage my expectations as to whether I'll have that lip in time before Mid-Ohio.
C-West we do not import from Japan, so we are at the mercy of the US distributor. I cannot get any information on order status/Arrival dates, or ETA of any of the backorders I have placed with them.

And can we close this " is bulletproof out of business" thread? and maybe start another one elsewhere if you want to check status of parts. Or better yet CALL the office at 310-327-IMPORT, or drop me an email at rich@bulletproofautomotive.com and Ill gladly help you.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:34 AM
John

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:52 PM
E.F. VaBeach

Rich,

I began this thread to try to get some answers I wasn't getting from your company, while providing awareness to fellow forum subscribers. Turns out I wasn't the only one in this position.

The power of communications extends to helping out people you don't even know, and this website is particularly great in that capacity - we all share a common passion for our Z's and helping each other is a big part of it.

Glad to finally talk to you today and get the ground truth on my order - it was not what Colin had told me over previous weeks. OK, point made.

I hope to receive it soon and close out the thread with the message that you're working hard to keep faith with your customers.