Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EMUSA Lower Control Arms Install

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 11:24 AM
fiddy_sent

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default EMUSA Lower Control Arms Install

What's up bros! My lower control arm bushing were completely shot and I didn't feel like going through the hassle of replacing just the bushing so I tested out some EMUSA lower control arms with poly bushings, so I did a little review/ install for your guys. I would definitely recommend them if you guys need to replace your bushings or just want a better drive. Enjoy!

The following users liked this post:
jv350z (06-22-2019)
Old 08-16-2020, 12:29 PM
ajnashmd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How are they holding up? is it worth taking the risk on these or is it another ebay special?
Old 08-19-2020, 07:24 AM
Notaz

Originally Posted by ajnashmd
How are they holding up? is it worth taking the risk on these or is it another ebay special?
I know this is an old thread that was brought back from the dead. However this came up on the first page of Google. That's the only reason I'm answering.

I have had the emusa front arms for 5 years now. Car is modified and sees a lot of spirited street driving and strip use.i have coilovers installed with about a 2inch drop.
These arms have held up to the abuse surprisingly well for the money spent. The bushings are starting to get a bit worn but still are good enough. Honestly I am going to buy another set to replace them.
i haven't had any bending or any moments that make me think they are unsafe. imo they are worth buying.
​​​​​​
​​​
​​​
Old 05-29-2021, 08:35 AM
ajnashmd

Originally Posted by Notaz
I know this is an old thread that was brought back from the dead. However this came up on the first page of Google. That's the only reason I'm answering.

I have had the emusa front arms for 5 years now. Car is modified and sees a lot of spirited street driving and strip use.i have coilovers installed with about a 2inch drop.
These arms have held up to the abuse surprisingly well for the money spent. The bushings are starting to get a bit worn but still are good enough. Honestly I am going to buy another set to replace them.
i haven't had any bending or any moments that make me think they are unsafe. imo they are worth buying.
​​​​​​
​​​
​​​
Thank you for Chiming in! I still haven't pulled the trigger on these and was about to just get OEM ones from 1Aauto or something like that.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:17 AM
iideadeyeii

Received 442 Likes on 358 Posts

I've had an Emusa wastegate(tial replica) on my z for 5ish years. No issues with the ebay part either.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:14 AM
Sundown72

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

The set I received had the incorrect taper cut into the arm. This meant the Nissan cone spacer wouldn’t seat properly and was bearing just on the rim, and not on the face. This in turn resulted in play in the front lower ball joint/taper sleeve area and 1) the car couldn’t then be aligned properly and 2) it wasn’t risk I was willing to take on. I posted a PSA thread about it with some photos. Search for EMUSA LCA PSA and you should get a hit.

I returned mine and received a refund. I’m on stock + whiteline now, and very pleased, much safe.