Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone NOT planning to slap a body kit on their Z?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 02:59 AM
kbirdsong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, it's hard to improve on perfection. I have done some small things to the look, Z badge in the front, CF inserts in the rear Nissan badge, tint, Bat's overlay on the rear turn signals, new tires are in, wheels should be in shortly. Stereo and shift **** on the inside, but unless someone comes out with something i can't resist i am sticking with the way it looks now.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone NOT planning to slap a body kit on their Z?-p1010033desktop.jpg  
Old 03-06-2004, 03:16 AM
ZRated03

I, unfrotunatly, have to replace my front bumper due to a careless and cowardly person who allowed his/her shopping cart to hit the front of my Z.. I noticed it when I got home, did my usual 'glance back' at the car and saw it, but anyway.. Moral of the story? I'm thinking about getting either the nismo front bumper or a new stock bumper and adding a V1 Lip.. any thoughts? Had this not happened I might not be in the market for a nismo front bump but I do feel the lip up front adds a certain level of 'pi$$ed off' that wasn't there before lol

Oh, I'll be running the lip or nismo bump with the stock splash guards, no skirts or rear. But yeah, the car is pretty sexy off the showroom floor, no full kits in my future.. subtle is gooooood.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:27 AM
MSOsr

Originally posted by vice86
werd...thats what I'm thinking...looks hot enough stock. Only thing I have is the Stillen grill, clear markers and Z badge up front. I'm gonna put the Stillen wing on it though...its the only wing that looks like it could be stock...I liked the Nismo...but the wife hates it...and I dont like how it attaches.
Check the Data Systems spoiler. https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....t=data+systems It looks similar to Stillen, without the "legs" going down the hatch lid. Very stock looking, IMHO (I'm getting mine put on this week!)
Old 03-06-2004, 05:32 AM
MSOsr

I think a minor alteration of the body style looks OK, so long as it keeps the spirit of the original lines:
Attached Thumbnails Anyone NOT planning to slap a body kit on their Z?-350z-jan.-2004-00027a.jpg  
Old 03-06-2004, 01:46 PM
N1-R

no kit for me either. I'd just get the topsecret front lip/diffuser and that's it and maybe different rims and DONE.

Old 03-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Z CRUZN

Default I agree.........

w/ MSOsr - as long as the original lines are intact, nothing wrong with a few minor adjustments. I may add the Data Systems rear spoiler to replace the OEM and the Veilside 1 front lip - very subtle changes that keep the Z looking clean. I love a tint, the clear front reflectors and a little chrome on the grill.

Just my thoughts........
Attached Thumbnails Anyone NOT planning to slap a body kit on their Z?-z-front.jpg