I Hate Kids

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Jsn350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rjw0501
WOW! You are very angry...
WOW! You are very ****** ******

Blanked out the words myself to avoid being to inappropriate.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

Originally posted by z053ym
LIGHTEN UP! I can tell your some bitter girl in your low 20's. You drive a Z not a rare ferrari. Leave the kid alone.. your Z does not make you god.. and 65 dollars.. WOW I guess thats just rediculous?! Im starting to see this evergrowing trend of Z owners who think their "precious" cars are porsches and ferrari's. Just because it looks very exotic doesnt mean its not just another car which is VERY easily repaired and NOT any more expensive then anything else. Stop acting ****.. were supposed to be the fun drivers.. I thought Z owners generally didnt like ****** and their expensive cars acting like their **** dont stink... sounds to me like a few ***** wannabes are floating around these forums. not a good thing
LIGHTEN UP YEAH F'ING RIGHT! I can tell youre some lackadaisical old lady in her 50's. You talk about it not being a Ferrari (no one will dispute you on that) but even if it was a $2000 Geo Metro HE payed for it NOT the kid, so you cant tell him not to get pissed about some kid messing HIS car up which HE payed for. Z owners are like any other car enthusiasts and do not like ****** and their cars being messed with. And by the way you come across as the biggest ***** wannabe on this site
Old 03-17-2004, 12:24 PM
gooters

Stole my thunder ^ . I dont think my car is a Porsche or Ferrari...I would trade it for either in an instant. BUT, it is mine, I paid for it and I would be upset too.

Also, props to the Mom for doing the right thing...sounds like just one of those dumb things that ALL kids do. Its life, but I would be upset too.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:48 PM
trash259

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

“Im starting to see this evergrowing trend of Z owners who think their "precious" cars are porsches and ferrari's.”

Where the f did this come from? The kid dented her car I would be pissed too. The kid should have known better. Since you seem to be so nonchalant about dings and dents, I have a new 9 iron that I’m dying to tryout. Is there a park next to your area? And Yes my **** does stink...actually it stink real bad.

Next time before you start flaming people, might I suggest you pour yourself a nice tall glass of:
Attached Thumbnails I Hate Kids-juice.jpg  
Old 03-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I am about as "**** retentive" as you said, about my car as anyone on this board but come on. It's a little kid for goodness sake. They do stupid things all the time. You obviously don't have any kids and I feel sorry for them if you do.

Do you really think it was necessary to use the language you used to the kid? You could have handled it in the same way and got the same favorable result while being cool about it. Screaming obscenities at a 12 year old hardly makes you a mature adult.

By all means, discuss it with the kid. Ask him if he did it. Take him to his mom or dad and then calmly discuss it with them. Get your retribution. Get your car fixed.

There really was no need to react the way you did.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:28 PM
z053ym

WOW you all couldnt be more wrong from your judgemental standpoints. I AM 18 pusha.. and I won a Z I brought.. i pay for my car.. not like these other kids who claim to.. i pay for my car and every last payment involved including rip off 3200 philly insurance. I dont care if some kids are messing around.. its not the end of the world.. now if you see me as **** in this situation.. your not real smart. And im not a ***** wannabe sorry if you wanted to insult me your shouldve called me a *****.. which im not but either way your attempt wasnt very strong. and Trash.. that was really funny 9iron? hahah real funny.. and funny picture... LOSER.. haha you probly dont have many friends..
Old 03-17-2004, 07:41 PM
2003z

I hate kids, not that any have ever hurt my car, but I hate them in general. We got 2 in our neighborhood that have no adult supervision. They ride their wagon down the hill and into my neighbors truck all the time. Not to mention, they are just loud and annoying.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:41 PM
ViZion

LIGHTEN UP! I can tell your some bitter girl in your low 20's. You drive a Z not a rare ferrari. Leave the kid alone.. your Z does not make you god.. and 65 dollars.. WOW I guess thats just rediculous?! Im starting to see this evergrowing trend of Z owners who think their "precious" cars are porsches and ferrari's. Just because it looks very exotic doesnt mean its not just another car which is VERY easily repaired and NOT any more expensive then anything else. Stop acting ****.. were supposed to be the fun drivers.. I thought Z owners generally didnt like ****** and their expensive cars acting like their **** dont stink... sounds to me like a few ***** wannabes are floating around these forums. not a good thing
for the record, i was this way about my 03 accord, my 00 civic si, my 97 accord and my 89 accord.

it's my property, and people (and yes, i classify kids as people) should respect that. whether my car is a piece of ****, a z, or a ferrari...no one has the right to chunk golf ***** at it.

christ no i don't have kids. i'm impatient. i'll leave the parenting to people who are much more capable of rearing children

i was extremely upset, i have a horrible temper. i didn't scream at the top of my lungs, but i did speak to him with a raised voice. and when i spoke to the mom, i explained to her that i shouted a few obsinities and i appologized. i told her that i was sorry for cussing at her son, but i was rather upset at the situation. (and i said that i knew that wasn't an excuse). she was totally cool about everything like i said. she said it was alright and that she understood.

i got the dent removed this morning and she paid over the phone with her cc.

everything turned out well. i shouldn't have cussed at the kid, but being 12-14, he should know better than to bounce golf ***** in the parking lot.

yes, all kids do dumb things. god knows i did my fair share of dumb crap. buuuuut i also know that when i did dumb crap, my parents held me accountable. they may have covered me upfront, but they absolutely made me pay for things in the long run. i had to work my butt off for the mistakes i made. and while i don't hold any illusions of trying to tell other ppl how to raise their kids, i damn sure want my damaged property to be taken care of.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:42 PM
2003z

thats the problem, parents don't hold their kids accountable.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:48 PM
ViZion

Originally posted by Dr Bonz

By all means, discuss it with the kid. Ask him if he did it. Take him to his mom or dad and then calmly discuss it with them. Get your retribution. Get your car fixed.
i didn't need to discuss it. i was standing right next to my car when he hit it. i had 2 other witnesses as well.

i had him get his mom, so he had the chance to give his version of what happened. she came out and we did have a calm discussion. (as i put in my earlier post, i apologized for cussing at her son).

i think what upset me the most is that the kid was so blatant in his disregaurd for other ppl's property. i know we were all young and wreckless...but geez...i was standing right next to the car when he did it!!! *sigh*
Old 03-17-2004, 10:08 PM
Wicked_Limitz

damn what if the golf ball would have hit you in the head,the Sh*t would hurt! that kid was an idiot, if it was my car, i would have told my little 16 yr old brother to beat his a*s lol

Last edited by Wicked_Limitz; 03-17-2004 at 10:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Pusha Z
Banned

WOW you all couldnt be more wrong from your judgemental standpoints. I AM 18 pusha.. and I won a Z I brought.. i pay for my car.. not like these other kids who claim to.. i pay for my car and every last payment involved including rip off 3200 philly insurance. I dont care if some kids are messing around.. its not the end of the world.. now if you see me as **** in this situation.. your not real smart. And im not a ***** wannabe sorry if you wanted to insult me your shouldve called me a *****.. which im not but either way your attempt wasnt very strong. and Trash.. that was really funny 9iron? hahah real funny.. and funny picture... LOSER.. haha you probly dont have many friends..
WOW!!! YOU CALLED HIM A LOSER!!! Damn girl, you really are a ***** wannabe and a b!tch, but witty too!. Yup you pay for everything, insurance, car, estrogen pills, and your Valtrex refills, and dont care if some kids mess around with your car. Youre the dumba$$ complaining about how you pay $3200 and youre not worried about some kid messing around but wait until he starts raising your insurance hahaha seems to me like youre the stupid one . And I called you a ***** wannabe because you dont quite possess the testosterone or intelligence to be considered a ***** ahah you ***** wannabe ahahhaahahhahahhahah
Old 03-18-2004, 07:24 AM
z053ym

Pusha i LOVE when people like you think your smart.. my insurance goes up? im just GUESSING that you dont pay your insurance or are really stupid. Sucks to get owned but... kid denting car=65$.. insurance claim deductable=500$... something i guess you know nothing about.. did ur mommy and daddy buy your Z?? why would i EVER get a claim for a dent or scratch? meaning my insurance doesnt know let alone raise my rate. Thanks though.. your real smart.. i mean arent you 18 and have a real job paying for your own Z? because you would be intelligent and hard working if you did.. but you dont.. i do. And i saw your post in the CD topic.. damn kid your from NORTHERN VIRGINIA!! You are that dude that tries to be cool and listens to music from the people that actually live where i do and are part of the culture. You wannabes are real funny to me
Old 03-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Jsn350Z

You are just pathetic. You sound to me that you are the type that likes to brag about yourself. Maybe not about one particular item, but bragging about where you live compared to others, bragging that you "payfor your own car and insurace" which I doubt, and so on..

I for one would much rather live in CA then where you live, but who CARES?! So theres no need to mention it like you do.

You said "kid denting car=65$.. insurance claim deductable=500$... something i guess you know nothing about.. did ur mommy and daddy buy your Z"

Are you trying to say everyones deductable is $500 ???? Because if you are, you are the one who oviously knows NOTHING about what they are talking about and youv just been OWNED. Becuse you would know that you get to choose your own deductable, be it 0 dollars or 2,500, or more.. The difference is the lower the deductable, the higher your rates are, ect.

If you did not intend to word it like that and you were just saying that YOUR own deductable is $500, then fine, but this is not the way it sounds.

Now get off your " I'm better then every other young person in the world " kick.

I'd love to see how other people react to how you speak to them in person, must not be pretty for you. Or your just the big bad buff guy on the net, who knows..
Old 03-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I feel for you. Kids suck a$$, I live in a town-house community and I have to park my car up the street in over-flow parking. There is a smal field next to it. The other day I was pulling up to park, and these group of kids(10-14) were playing football very close to the curb I park on. As I'm parking the ***** hits my car. Lucky for me it hit my wheel. This past weekend some douche bag is punting the ball over my car to his friend out in the street, and vise versa. I was furious, I figure if this *****, prolly 14 years old is old enough to do something that stupid and hit my car, then hes old enough to get his a$$ beat. So I go outside and tell the ***** to move down the ****ing street. He did...now why the *** couldnt he have done that earlier. Kids are stupid, and when I have some one day they will never be "that" kid. BTW, I now have a small dent on the lower par of the drivers door, which is the side of the car next to the field, I think a football hit it If I see a kid hit my car then I'm gonna I wouldnt really but you guys know how it goes. I'd prolly hit the kids dad in the face for raising such a dumba$$.

Last edited by Alberto; 03-18-2004 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:13 PM
trash259

First off Im glad you liked the pic ...been dieing to use it. Second of all, I agree the situation could/should have been handled differently- without profanity. However, just because one person ‘overreacted’, does that mean that there is a “trend of Z owners who think their "precious" cars are porsches and ferrari's.” See...it was this statement that I felt was inappropriate.

What the hell are you talking about?? I have many friends; I drive a $30,000 ferrari after all...everybody hangs on my *******. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I suggest you take another sip.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

Pusha i LOVE when people like you think your smart.. my insurance goes up? im just GUESSING that you dont pay your insurance or are really stupid. Sucks to get owned but... kid denting car=65$.. insurance claim deductable=500$... something i guess you know nothing about.. did ur mommy and daddy buy your Z?? why would i EVER get a claim for a dent or scratch? meaning my insurance doesnt know let alone raise my rate. Thanks though.. your real smart.. i mean arent you 18 and have a real job paying for your own Z? because you would be intelligent and hard working if you did.. but you dont.. i do. And i saw your post in the CD topic.. damn kid your from NORTHERN VIRGINIA!! You are that dude that tries to be cool and listens to music from the people that actually live where i do and are part of the culture. You wannabes are real funny to me
hahahaha girl, you got owned from the start, Im 20, am in college, pay for my Z, HAVE MY OWN HOUSE AHAHAHA I work as a Watchmakers apprentice and will make more money than you ever could taking mouth deposits or what you call "hard work" ahaha Say it with me now "SALARY" hahah and whoever said it was a $65 dollar problem I said if a kid "messes up your car dipsh!t", what happens if the kid decides to ride his bike into your crap can and it ends up costing you thousands of dollars that you make from baby sitting. Oh and Eve owns the Philly scene so dont even try to rep that hard **** with me ahaha you female rap groupie ahaha ever heard of the Neptunes? Timbaland? nah probably not cause youre too busy sucking d!ck to stay "in the scene" ahahaha But theyre from Virginia and I keep them in rotation and so does your local radio station ahahaha Oh and my deductible is $200 so looks like youre not only a wannabe ***** and unintelligent but a chump too ahahah

Last edited by Pusha Z; 03-18-2004 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

damn kid your from NORTHERN VIRGINIA!! You are that dude that tries to be cool and listens to music from the people that actually live where i do and are part of the culture. You wannabes are real funny to me
Hell yeah im from Virginia! But explain this b!tch cause heres my 6 CDs that were in rotation and not one person is from the Cream Cheese captial Phagidelphia

1) Kanye West - Illinois
2) Juvenile - Louisianna
3) Kool G Rapp - New York
4) Neptunes - Virginia
5) Clipse - Virginia
6) Big Noyd - New York

4 & 6 are Virginia born and bred, but your a smart girl so you probably knew that. Go back to Love Park and get your daily protein shot to the jugulat ahahaa
Old 03-18-2004, 03:10 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

OK kids, I think that's about enough. Pusha, you aren't going to be here much longer if you continue to post like this. It is completely unacceptable. Put an end to it or the mods most certainly will.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

I agree bonz.

Quick Reply: I Hate Kids