Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Listing of cars your Z has smoked!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Zboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by dvlad
so.....he was driving on the shoulder then?
He was on my left. TYpo
Old 10-02-2002, 11:12 PM
3502GO

Originally posted by Rocket2023
Ok, screw it. I did it. Some guy in a Mustang (tricked out) 5.0. Blasted his *** off the line - not enough room to take it to the quarter but let me just say that there is NO way we loose off the line.
I agree, the Z launches as well as any car out there, we just need a few mods to take us into the 11's in the 1/4!! OK maybe 12's
Old 10-03-2002, 12:16 AM
GameOver

it lacks a turbo!!!

sssssssssssssss pssss
Old 10-03-2002, 06:27 PM
integraowner

Default slow MT

I hope this isn't just me, but I think the MT z shifts rather slowly - a good automatic will shift faster than I am able to smoothly shift this 6speed.

My GSR isn't like that - I can shift in a small fraction of a second.

I'm sad to see you guys "smoking" cars in the straightaways. That's lame. A real sports car excels in the corners. I'd like to see one of these mustang gt's slide off the road rather than just lose by a carlength or two. That'd be more satisfying (as long as nobody gets hurt, of course)!
Old 10-04-2002, 03:35 AM
lyonsd

Default Re: slow MT

Originally posted by integraowner
I'm sad to see you guys "smoking" cars in the straightaways. That's lame. A real sports car excels in the corners.
The thing is, you don't always get to choose the shape of the road ahead when you're lined up at a stoplight with another car who's game. Most of the time it's straight.

So if you want that choice, you'll have to go to the track. If you race on the street, then you'll have to take what you can get.

Besides, street racing is dangerous enough when the road is straight. It doesn't need to be made any more dangerous by racing around curves, and/or in traffic, and/or in inclement weather, and/or at triple digit speeds.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:33 AM
Zboy

Default Re: slow MT

Originally posted by integraowner

I'm sad to see you guys "smoking" cars in the straightaways. That's lame. A real sports car excels in the corners. I'd like to see one of these mustang gt's slide off the road rather than just lose by a carlength or two. That'd be more satisfying (as long as nobody gets hurt, of course)!
I would say the opposite. I am glad to see all these straightways kills early because we all know Z excels in cornering and handling. How do you exactly race on turns and twisties in a city traffic without putting lots of people in danger? Save that for the track please.
Old 10-04-2002, 05:44 AM
Cazzz Z

Default Musta Been The Same Schoolbus

This fool in the Schoolbus is gettin around, he tried to roll on me. I didn't wanna race him but the kids in the bus was talkin smack, so I had to let them have it. It was close, but I won because we came to a train track & he had to stop to open the doors to look for a train.
Attached Thumbnails Listing of cars your Z has smoked!-aliefschoolbussml.jpg  
Old 10-04-2002, 05:50 AM
iboost

Hahaha, I actually laughed out loud on that one...

-iboost
Old 10-04-2002, 06:04 AM
mbuxton

Default Re: Musta Been The Same Schoolbus

Originally posted by Cazzz Z
...I didn't wanna race him but the kids in the bus was talkin smack...
LMFAO.
Old 10-04-2002, 06:13 AM
Cazzz Z

Default What I dusted.

I actually was coming home from a club, about 2:30a.m. I was on a long stretch of a street called La Cienega in Beverly hills & I approached a stop light where there was a Bxter waiting at it. A guy & his wife looks over at me, then I guess he decides to let his top down @ 2:30a.m. & looks over at me like, "I bet U can't do that". So he looks at his girl & then the light changes & jumps on it, by then I was thinking, "oh, he's trying to clown me this evening", he is about 2 cars in front of me, & I steps on it, I passed him up so fast to when I got to 4th he was about 5 cars behind me, I slowed down because I know Beverly Hills P.D. usually waits for drunk drivers or racers coming from the club trying to get to the 10 Freeway right around there. But get this, I approach the light, & the people in the Boxter pulled over at the curb waaaaaaay behind me, they didn't even wanna see the laughter that I had with myself, they waited till I was long outta sight before they took off from the curb.. & yes, that was with my 20's on my feet.
Attached Thumbnails Listing of cars your Z has smoked!-treecysoloasmlcrop1.jpg  
Old 10-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Zrated

3.73's and 4.10's in the same rear? Must be the new 2 speed Ford rear
Old 10-04-2002, 09:52 AM
GlacierJ

neon, jetta,pontiac grand am, eclips(98model-tuned), es300 and 2 covrvette conv. i have beat those cars in my new Z!

a covrette zo6 and a 911 didn't want to race, so doesn't count.

but! i have to admit a V10 Viper is not a joke! that car is so damn faaaaaaast!!!!!! i lost to it by.............. i dont want to say it.

well anyways, that's my story, hehe!
Old 10-04-2002, 12:06 PM
3rdpower

Default Re: Musta Been The Same Schoolbus

Originally posted by Cazzz Z
This fool in the Schoolbus is gettin around, he tried to roll on me. I didn't wanna race him but the kids in the bus was talkin smack, so I had to let them have it. It was close, but I won because we came to a train track & he had to stop to open the doors to look for a train.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man... that is shameless... ghetto magic school bus.