Old 10-04-2002, 01:49 PM
WashUJon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sound clips?
Old 10-04-2002, 03:01 PM
daveatrpm

Default Mean Spirited Posts

I want to say that I am not a 'silver spoon' kid, however my parents did everything for me that they could. We were a family that existed via reasonable means. In return I will do everything I can do for my kids, and I truly hope to give more to my kids than I got, and to make their lives easier than mine was. However, it has been my observation that people who have a problem with parents/children that have a lot in their lives are motivated by jealousy and insecurity. I know many people who think the world owes them something for some reason or another, and they are bitter to those who have things they don't. I hope one day to be able to do some very special things for my kids, and those who are not able to do so will be critical of what I have done, not because they wouldn't do the same for their kids, but because they cannot!
Old 10-04-2002, 04:39 PM
Want-a-Z

Default Re: Mean Spirited Posts

Originally posted by daveatrpm
I want to say that I am not a 'silver spoon' kid, however my parents did everything for me that they could. We were a family that existed via reasonable means. In return I will do everything I can do for my kids, and I truly hope to give more to my kids than I got, and to make their lives easier than mine was. However, it has been my observation that people who have a problem with parents/children that have a lot in their lives are motivated by jealousy and insecurity. I know many people who think the world owes them something for some reason or another, and they are bitter to those who have things they don't. I hope one day to be able to do some very special things for my kids, and those who are not able to do so will be critical of what I have done, not because they wouldn't do the same for their kids, but because they cannot!
I don't mean to be argumentative, but as an adult I appreciate
what I have (like the new Z on the way) MUCH MORE because
I WASN'T handed everything as a kid. Children who are given
too many material things usually grow up with a distorted
perception of "what things are worth". Just my opinion.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:55 PM
Chris S

Back to the original topic, I think the Z sounds great stock. Has an aggressive, yet refined growl. Loud enough to be clearly heard, yet not so loud to be offensive. The tips look great as well.

The stock system is so good IMO that I'd have a hard time justifying the $ for an aftermarket system, unless it made a significant amt. of extra power.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:33 PM
TJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by PhoenixINX
You know your dad will never put one on his car, I'd recommend you get used to it.
This isn't the first time you've said something malicious to vic regarding it being his dad's car. What's your problem? Really, what is it? I don't recall him ever saying anything mean to you.

Summary:

Don't be an ***.
Old 10-05-2002, 11:05 AM
Z33

Originally posted by Jason
Very Italian? Have you guys even HEARD a Ferrari? The Z sounds nothing like that.
It's a subjective extrapolation, bubba. Nobody ever claimed or implied that it sounds like a 12. If you don't hear it, that's OK, too. Anybody got a sound clip of an old Dino?
Old 10-05-2002, 12:10 PM
DIGItonium

Default Is there an amplifier for the Z?

AAHAHAHahh... pump up da volume!

I finally got to hear it and rev it today prior to picking it up.

It's alot quieter than i thought, and the exhaust... needs to be a bit deeper.

Guess I need that K&N intake... WOT wahhoO!!

I'm not "dj" for nothing... ima sound freak.
Old 10-05-2002, 12:12 PM
XeroDgrees

Originally posted by bobafett
I have to admit, this is fairly mean-spirited. There is no need for comments like yours. It seems you have a problem with lots of people - personal issues? I'm being totally sincere - rather than take it out on individuals like Victor (whose posts are informative and insightful, and generally very honest be it his own opinion or explaining something to someone less knowledgable), I suggest you see a therapist.

Of course, that's just my input. You can continue on however you choose.

--Dan
It may be "mean-spirited", but wouldn't it be better to contact him through email or PM on a more personal base instead of publicly humiliating him and telling him he should see a therapist. Act as an administrator and not a father spanking him in public.

IMHO, you should resign as administrator.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:42 PM
TJZ

Just because you may have problems with this board doesn't mean you should start being an ***. I find you to be a problem on this board. If you don't like my350z.com anymore, then don't post here. There is no need here for you to rag a 16 year old kid for no reason.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:47 PM
Zmeflyby

Originally posted by PhoenixINX
You know your dad will never put one on his car, I'd recommend you get used to it.

hey phoenix?
y u hatin?
plz stop bein a a**..