Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Member who DONT have a 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 08:25 PM
Xmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own a 97 Maxima, but i want to supercharge it, but funds are not working with me since college and stuff. But after college ill order one as soon as i have enough funds.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:46 PM
Scanman

Ordered early last month, who knows when it will be here, right now I'd be happy with a VIN#. Then I can rest assured that I will at least get it.
Old 10-03-2002, 12:34 AM
donnyz

Question

why do you guys want vin numbers?
Old 10-03-2002, 01:28 AM
john0213

it's a bit better right here
i'm getting the car by the end of THIS MONTH!!!
Oh yeah~
Old 10-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Leon's Z

Default VIN Numbers

Originally posted by donnyz
why do you guys want vin numbers?
Once you have a VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number), you know that a SPECIFIC car for YOU has been located, and is on it's way. They use the VIN number for registering the car and for insurance. That's how they know a particular car is your's and not mine.

So, many people on these pages are waiting for their vehicles and are looking for the first sign that one is coming and that's the VIN number.

I wish I had my VIN number.
Old 10-16-2002, 02:15 PM
350Now

I'm another one without a Z and jealous of all the folks with one right now. I'm waiting for early next year and then I'll be cruisin with my Z. Any input on the Silverstone?
Old 10-16-2002, 03:26 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Z Available in Charlottesville VA

I have a Z coming into the local dealer on December 15th that I do not want because they are charging $2500.00 over MSRP! Another dealer is getting them $300 below MSRP so, if you want the one in December, let me know and I will try to get the Dealer to do the change. The car is a Black Performance with Aero and Mats. I think they told me 33,500. Email me at robreffner@earthlink.net

P.S. I do not want any money for this..you'll already be spending too much
Old 10-16-2002, 03:29 PM
Dennis K.

Originally posted by Xmax
I own a 97 Maxima, but i want to supercharge it, but funds are not working with me since college and stuff. But after college ill order one as soon as i have enough funds.
me too

both maxima & after college thing.
Old 10-16-2002, 03:33 PM
drake3

I am ready for my 3rd Z. I want to order it. I have the deposit set and enough cash to buy it now, but the damn GREEDY SALES MANAGERS are keeping me from it. I am not going to pay anything OVER MSRP. And since this car is so special and since I am planning to keep it a long time I want to order it. Just the way *I* want it - no regrets.

NISSAN - if you guys ever take a peek at this board you should know you have a loyal following. But people who buy these machines are intelligent (mostly) and do extensive research. They know how much they should pay and will not bend over to your greedy independantly owned dealers.

Pretty ironic, capitalism and enterprise can bring such a great product to market, but yet keep the people who really appreciate it from enjoying the experience of aquiring one. Every single time I drive by my local Nissan dealers my stomach gets a sick feeling knowing how they have treated me, even though I am a returning customer.
Old 10-16-2002, 04:06 PM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

I've had no trouble finding two or three dealers within 50 miles of Nashville that say they will sell for MSRP, no add-ons, no doc fee. My problem is making up my mind between the Z and the G35C.

I figure I'll order within a month or so, and hopefully have it by March. I think I'm going to refinance the first mortgage first, too, then add an equity line for the trade balance on the car (meanwhile, I'm throwing back as much as I can afford a month to hopefully get down to significantly less than $10,000 financed).

Today, I'm leaning slightly toward the Z, but the G35 is a very nice car that will only cost about $1600 more the way I want it equiped versus the Z, and it will have many more features and a better warranty (performance Z vs 6MT G35C). It all comes down to sportier vs a slight bit more practical.

If the G35C had a color I liked as much as Daytona Blue, I'd probably already have a deposit down. I'm that close between the two cars
Old 10-16-2002, 05:10 PM
gunser

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default amen brother

I probably would proabably be able to cope with my z-lessness if it wasn't for the damn site!!! It just so much fun hearing what people think of there new rides...

As sweet as this ride is, living financially sound is the best it gets, so I'll be saving for another year, try and pick up an 04, or a low mile 03.

Props to those workin' hard for them z's...
Old 10-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Leon's Z

Talking gotta say good bye to this thread

I got my Z!

Funny story, but an order ahead of mine dropped out and the car became available. The only thing missing from my original order are the side / curtain airbags. I can be okay with that. Has the BOSE & Nav (Touring Model).

IT IS Sweet.

It's been great belonging to this thread, but go I must.

Well, maybe I'll hang around to just be happy and cheer on the rest of you guys as you get yours.

HURRY UP!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 05:50 PM
Marc's R/T

I'm seriously looking at the G35 coupe right now. The Z is a tighter fit for me than the G coupe and both look stunning. You can't lose either way you go.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:16 PM
Zterritory

Drake3 --

Dan at Smithtown Nissan sells the Z for MSRP. His name on this board is Bluefish. Do a search for that name.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:22 PM
JeepRage

No Z for me until the spring. I graduate college, and as a present I am buying myself a Z. so I wont be ordering till around april, or my birthday in may. the Maxima is going to have to cut it until then.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:39 PM
jfive

ordering real soon
Old 10-16-2002, 06:51 PM
^Tyr

ya we are bud :P,, hey btw i'm ready to do this pretty soon, so as soon as you say go. and as soon as i say what color lol... no for real though friday i'm gonna try to get out early so we can go check out the competitors

later man

ya i saw a lemans in person yesterday i chased it down in my work truck lol... lemans is the color i'm going with.. performance, the 6 speed, hmm. and mats and that sill plate.. ya thats it though i can pick up the rest once i can afford it
Old 10-16-2002, 06:55 PM
Tiger

Gonna get LeMans Sunset myself, but I dont want it until next spring (I'm from the Great White North). Also, I'm waiting to see what the convertible looks like.

I really hate waiting! But I guess it makes it all the more sweeter when I actually get the car 6 months from now.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:57 PM
jfive

what interior color

Quick Reply: Member who DONT have a 350Z