Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Check this out!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 07:03 PM
evoluder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Check this out!

I got this in the mail yesterday. I got it with a little letter saying "You think your excited now? Wait till your car gets here!" I pre-ordered my Z from Regal Nissan here in Atlanta. I talked to them yesterday and I was told that because I am #10 on their list for pre-orders I would be getting my Z on September 30th (+- 10 days). Kind of a bummer as I was hoping for August ~15th. Oh well, suppose I have already been waiting 4 months, might as well wait another. I think the model said something like 1:42 scale. If you want more info on it, let me know. I looked everywhere for one of these (gotta put one on the desk at the office to rub in co-worker's faces ), but I guess Regal did it for me.
Attached Thumbnails Check this out!-zmodel.jpg  
Old 06-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Check this out!

Originally posted by evoluder
I got this in the mail yesterday. I got it with a little letter saying "You think your excited now? Wait till your car gets here!" I pre-ordered my Z from Regal Nissan here in Atlanta. I talked to them yesterday and I was told that because I am #10 on their list for pre-orders I would be getting my Z on September 30th (+- 10 days). Kind of a bummer as I was hoping for August ~15th. Oh well, suppose I have already been waiting 4 months, might as well wait another. I think the model said something like 1:42 scale. If you want more info on it, let me know. I looked everywhere for one of these (gotta put one on the desk at the office to rub in co-worker's faces ), but I guess Regal did it for me.
You got that in the mail? Was it straight from Nissan or was it from your dealership? Lucky!!
Old 06-08-2002, 07:40 PM
pointfivezero
Charter Member #16

Default Sweet!

Can you take it out of the case and dyno test it for us?
Attached Thumbnails Check this out!-gtr-rear.jpg  
Old 06-08-2002, 07:48 PM
AtlZ

i ordered my Z from regal nissan also. at the time, they said that they would send the pre-ordered customers a scale model. i just never thought they would actually do it. im out of town at the moment, but hopefully my model Z is waitng at home for me.
Old 06-08-2002, 09:16 PM
evoluder

Default Model . . .

It came straight from the dealer (that was the return address anyways). Funny, Regal never told me anything about this. The guy at Team Nissan (when I was bargain hunting for best price) said that everyone who pre-ordered would "get something special. . . " He wouldn't elaborate any more. At the time he wanted $5,000 over MSRP, so I figured it couldn't be worth that much , which is exactly why I went with Regal (who only wanted $2,000 over, which have now changed to just MSRP). At any rate, it is very cool and it will be sitting on my desk in my office Monday morning.
Old 06-09-2002, 04:55 AM
john0213

the salesman who help me to preorder my car also said something like he will give me something when i get my car, just don't know what that is~