Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most kids are dumb asses.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:32 AM
bamyi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
Most kids are dumb asses.
Very politicaly incorrect but true

I don't care if you never got a ticket, accident, drugs or even saw a girl naked, the truth is that you are NOT experience enough to have the maturity of the old farts. You may be mature but on a scale of 0-10 its only a 3.

You guys sound just like me when I didn't have pubic hair, I thought I was smart and mature and will fight to the bone to defend it but how wrong I was. Now that I have 5 pubic hair I can say that you younglins are wrong.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:17 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by bamyi

I don't care if you never got a ticket, accident, drugs or even saw a girl naked, the truth is that you are NOT experience enough to have the maturity of the old farts. You may be mature but on a scale of 0-10 its only a 3.

You guys sound just like me when I didn't have pubic hair, I thought I was smart and mature and will fight to the bone to defend it but how wrong I was. Now that I have 5 pubic hair I can say that you younglins are wrong.
Very true. I did the same **** when I started driving.
Originally Posted by nvertigo
btw you people who call those parents stupid offended alot of people including me. im 17 with a g35 given to me but im very careful and very grateful. it would be terrible for my parents to lose a son because of a gift they gave.

and watch what you say about my parents
I'm sorry, but I was DIEING to say something about this... "and watch what you say about my parents". LMAO!!!! Dude, what the **** are you gonna do, snuff someone over the internet? Electrocute them through the keyboard? That's funny... people think they're hard online.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:59 AM
SOCAL350

These threads crack me up. There is a reason minors can’t drink or vote........lack of responsibility. Besides Mommy and Daddy buying your car is really nothing to be proud of IMO. Sell your Im 17 and responsible hype to someone who will listen.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:50 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Very true. I did the same **** when I started driving.

I'm sorry, but I was DIEING to say something about this... "and watch what you say about my parents". LMAO!!!! Dude, what the **** are you gonna do, snuff someone over the internet? Electrocute them through the keyboard? That's funny... people think they're hard online.

Originally Posted by nvertigo
btw you people who call those parents stupid offended alot of people including me. im 17 with a g35 given to me but im very careful and very grateful. it would be terrible for my parents to lose a son because of a gift they gave.

and watch what you say about my parents.
^^^
Funny stuff!!! Reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd get bent of shape because someone said "Your Mama!" Nowadays I usually respond to that by laughing back and soliciting sexual favors from my mom for a six pack.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:53 AM
VO...
Administrator

The only 17 year olds that haven't had any tickets are the ones that haven't ever been caught, and they probably haven't had any accidents because the other driver was a good defensive driver.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Titan0385

Now I have to give my two cents. Driving is a privilege not a right. You have to earn this right. I know plenty of kids and adults that CAN'T drive worth a ****. I am 20 years old and some may say that I am a spoiled lil **** because I have a 1957 Chevy BelAir (450HP), 1971 Corvette (700HP), and a supercharged 350Z. Well I have paid for them all with little help from my parents. I have worked full-time since I graduated from high school and continue to work full-time through college (San Diego State). I am fortunate and grateful for everything I have because I paid for it and respect it. Most teenagers around my age do not care about cars or pay attention to their surroundings and that is why we get grief all of the time.

To the older people in these forum, please don't jump to conclusions about the younger crowd, you were here once and not every one is a dumb a$$.

To my generation, appreciate our cars, they are a lot of fun but they are also deadly.

Be safe, drive safe.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:26 AM
bamyi

How many times have your mama told you that you were wrong but you were dead set that you were right only to find out years later that she was right? Well, this is one of those time.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:29 AM
SOCAL350

Mommy and Daddy = ATM? No doubt.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:39 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by SOCAL350
Mommy and Daddy = ATM? No doubt.
Strippers also = ATM. They debit money from your account in the form of 20's, but never give receipts. Dirty skanks.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:02 PM
SOCAL350

Originally Posted by vo7848
Strippers also = ATM. They debit money from your account in the form of 20's, but never give receipts. Dirty skanks.
So if we combine theories we end up with:

Spoiled Kids = strippers = ATM
Old 12-21-2005, 11:19 AM
04_CS_Z33

Lol, these threads come up quite often and neither side ever changes their view. You older folks drawing conclusions about us youngsters might be right most of the time but there are exceptions. Right?

Or are we are spoiled, with millionaire parents? Or do we all drive at rediculous speeds constantly and kill other people/ourselves with our cars?...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:40 PM
jomaxum

Only two words. Stupid parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 06:09 PM
1sick350

Originally Posted by silver&black03
sorry but no 17 year old litlle ***** *** spoiled punk deserves anything more than a 500 dollar beater. they need to learn the valuable lesson of working and earning.

Whoa whoa lil buddy. Im 17 and handle the z fine and have had it for 4months. No tickets not accidents. Gotta relax on the comments!

Oh and heres a shocker i bought my Z thats just for the record.

Last edited by 1sick350; 12-21-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:38 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by 04_CS_Z33
...neither side ever changes their view.
You kids will in about 30 years, if you live that long!!

Originally Posted by 1sick350
I'm 17 and handle the z fine and have had it for 4months. No tickets not accidents.
Yet.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:02 AM
04_CS_Z33

Originally Posted by marhot
You kids will in about 30 years, if you live that long!!

Yet.
Whoa, that's intense. Just to prove your point that young people can't handle responsibility/don't deserve a car like this you're willing to say that I will die sometime soon because of my lack of experience. I sure hope you're wrong.

Lol, state your pov but don't wish death upon us just to prove your point. I mean really, if there was a post tomorrow saying that a 17 year old with a 350z got killed in a car accident would you be proud of yourself because your prediction was correct?
Old 12-22-2005, 09:20 AM
SOCAL350

Whoa, that's intense. Just to prove your point that young people can't handle responsibility/don't deserve a car like this you're willing to say that I will die sometime soon because of my lack of experience. I sure hope you're wrong.

Lol, state your pov but don't wish death upon us just to prove your point. I mean really, if there was a post tomorrow saying that a 17 year old with a 350z got killed in a car accident would you be proud of yourself because your prediction was correct?

"THE POINT"------------>

Flew right over your head. Its a good thing the youngins are so smart now days.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:38 AM
marhot

First, I did not say that you “will die sometime soon” because of your lack of experience and I don’t wish death on you. My point is just the opposite; I hope you live to be 100. Unfortunately, I have read of too many people on this site that HAVE been killed in accidents involving Zs. And when I was 18 one of my best friends was killed in an accident.

Secondly, I also sure hope I am wrong.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:02 AM
bamyi

Originally Posted by SOCAL350
"THE POINT"------------>

Flew right over your head. Its a good thing the youngins are so smart now days.
I don't know if he still got it yet, maybe he should have his dad read it to him to get the point.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:32 AM
paulsmansfield

17 year olds should not drive cars like the Z. Don't argue with me, you know I'm right.

Quick Reply: Friends wife slammed by a 350Z!!