Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

more leather color please...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 12:57 PM
LIL RAJA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more leather color please...

I think the burnt orange is a bad *** color. I think Nissan should also add red leather and blue leather. It would be awesome in all red kinda like the s2000 and the blue would compliment the daytona blue.

Imagine a black with red leather....
just a though....

LIL Raja
Old 10-04-2002, 01:09 PM
BrainStorm

Red maybe, I dunno about blue--that's kinda pushing the "cheesy" limit.
Old 10-04-2002, 01:42 PM
z461

I think dualtone leathers should be an option on the touring. I was really pissed to find out that they had factory two-tone leather options for the other cars... I wouldn't have ordered a touring otherwise, probably would've gotten a performance model and just added leather.
Old 10-04-2002, 01:52 PM
LIL RAJA

Originally posted by z461
I think dualtone leathers should be an option on the touring. I was really pissed to find out that they had factory two-tone leather options for the other cars... I wouldn't have ordered a touring otherwise, probably would've gotten a performance model and just added leather.
two tione leather. Please explain. this is probably the best news someone gave me all week. wooo-hooo and how can I find out more about it.

raja
Old 10-04-2002, 02:06 PM
z461

Two tone leather interior can be had from your dealership w/ warranty. They basically take off your cloth and put on leather over it. Ask your dealer for all the colors, there are many combos... red/black, blue/black, grey/black, tan/black... etc... It's a bit more expensive from the dealer (like 1000 dollars) than if you do it aftermarket (600-900 dollars) but the dealer offers you a longer warrany (3 vs. 1 year). Anyways, this basically means the only reason you'd purchase a touring would be for the heated seats. The leather isn't really that special, the stereo sucks... Yup, i'm pissed I got a touring.
Old 10-04-2002, 02:31 PM
LIL RAJA

Originally posted by z461
Two tone leather interior can be had from your dealership w/ warranty. They basically take off your cloth and put on leather over it. Ask your dealer for all the colors, there are many combos... red/black, blue/black, grey/black, tan/black... etc... It's a bit more expensive from the dealer (like 1000 dollars) than if you do it aftermarket (600-900 dollars) but the dealer offers you a longer warrany (3 vs. 1 year). Anyways, this basically means the only reason you'd purchase a touring would be for the heated seats. The leather isn't really that special, the stereo sucks... Yup, i'm pissed I got a touring.
thanks for your info bro. That was really helpful. I am interested in the two tone leather. black and red.

Yeah i will get the perf or the enthu. I really don't care for factory stereo as I had a 330ci with 320watts of HK, which still sucked.

Don't be pissed, the seat warmers are quiet nice. :-)

LIL Raja
Old 10-04-2002, 02:33 PM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

Heated seats would be easy to add if you were already doing the leather conversion. They aren't that expensive, either, from what I've seen in the past.

I'm not sure about wiring them in, but I doubt it is a big job, and suspect the wiring harness is already there. You'd probably want to order a factory switch, but that can't be too bad, either.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:13 PM
LIL RAJA

Originally posted by MannishBoy
Heated seats would be easy to add if you were already doing the leather conversion. They aren't that expensive, either, from what I've seen in the past.

I'm not sure about wiring them in, but I doubt it is a big job, and suspect the wiring harness is already there. You'd probably want to order a factory switch, but that can't be too bad, either.
true, one of my friend added heated seats to his wrx. good look out man, I owe u a beer for that. LOL!

LIL Raja