2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Car was egged

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 07:27 AM
tractng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car was egged

Guys,

My car was egged last night or this morning while parking in my park area (beside the driveway and in front of my bedroom). I live in a culddec- sac. I don't have an enemy- I don't drive my car hard or turn up the music here. Just your average guy. But now I am so pissed. It leave some scratches. I just had the car for two months. Do you think it is a random act or just some jealous A$$. I live in an area with just average cars.

Anybody know a webcam, i was reading from a member here. I am thinking of mounting something so the next time I see this A$$, I am going to do something bad.

Tony
Old 06-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Masterfulks

I had a dream last night that someone had keyed my car....

I'm going through that new car paranoia stage where I hate leaving it anywhere.

If its not your only car, maybe you should invest in a car cover. If not a cover, then you could spend that on some surveillance equipment. I imagine you can get a camera these days for not too much...
Old 06-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Pusha_Z

to be quite honest its probably just some random egging, and since you had a nice car and it was there, it got egged. I remember when I was a kid I just looked for the biggest window on the block. If you got a webcam all you would see is some 10-12 year old punks. My condolensces for the bad luck
Old 06-06-2004, 09:45 AM
wildone_106

I cant believe people just walk around with Eggs in their pockets damn...
Old 06-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Psyc0

same thing happened to me the 2nd week that i got my car, my house, car were egged and it left a nice sized chip in the roof, distorted the paint and they also decided to hit the roof cuz it left a large dent.... i had to get it fixed and was w/o my car again for a week... it sucked
Old 06-06-2004, 03:04 PM
tractng

Guys and Demolition,

What should I do?

I found out that a guy across the street from my culdec-sac has been doing this to a few people in the
past. He is racially (25year old), mentally motivated (He has problems with blacks, gays, etc). I talked to my next door neighbor and he told me that he was egged a dozen times in the past and caught that sucker in the act, but his wife held him from beating the crap out of the sucker.

He filed a police report, but says if it happen again, he take action himself.

I definitately think it is the same guy. From the look of the scratch mark, the egg was thrown
a far distant away. Anyways I filed a police report.

Should I continue to park my car in the front of my drive way or should I parked deep inside the driveway.

Tony

Last edited by tractng; 09-19-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What if your dads car was to be parked outside or if your car was parked first?
Old 06-06-2004, 03:39 PM
soupnazi1

Since you know it's this guy, you should set up some hidden surveilance to catch him in the act and then show it to the police. I'd personally move your car deeper.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Pusha_Z

I believe an eye for an eye, just egg the f*ck out of his car, I mean buy two dozen and just go to work. I would be tossing eggs in the exhaust pipe, and pitching some heat ahahaha and even if he wasnt the one that egged YOUR house, its still payback and im sure your other neighbor would appreciate it ahaha
Old 06-07-2004, 10:54 AM
tractng

Psyc0,

What city do you live? I live in Covina. In the past, I would have gone and kick his ***. But since I didn't caught him in the act, I will just wait.

Tony
Old 06-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Vlad

Get a web cam and set it up in house window so it takes pictures of a street every 5 sec or so (hope you have a lightpole there).

Don't act on neighbor's hint. You don't know your neighbor so how can you know he's telling you the truth?

Just other day I parked my car near the mall, 2 or 3 spaces back from the rest of the cars... when I came back I see some 88 corolla parked near my car, so naturally I check for dents, and found little dent that I didn't have before. I was ready to literally rip the toyota's door off and put it on a drivers seat so he get a clue... but then I start thinking how do I know it's him/her... passenger windows was half way down, so I opened drivers door and checked if it taches were the dent was... It DID NOT. So I got dent earlier somewhere... Glad I didn't do anything to that car!
Old 06-07-2004, 12:05 PM
jun14scr

this is funny because my friends car has been egged and paintballed 3 times this past week. once at his house, once at a friends house. and once at another friends house, which means the guy who is doing it is going after my friend. he also ripped the XXX stickers off his car. anyways. we're having a stake out tonight, baseball bats, paintball guns, knives, real guns??, and brass knuckles ready. it should be fun. if i don't post again in 2 days, just take that as a sign we got arrested.

edit: btw we know hes going directyly after my friend bc my car has been parked right next to his when this all happened. he drives an accord.

Last edited by jun14scr; 06-07-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Masterfulks

Add a camcorder to that arsenal to catch the guy in the act....